mrtg
Closed Thread

Thread: How can i get my girlfriends yahoo password

Hybrid View

Snoop Dogg Pimp Guest

Wink Your boyfriend sucks

What you look like baby, I will be your sugar daddy...

All the above messages concern guys gaving problems with their girlfriends.
    well, I have a similar problem with my boyfriend. I feel he's cheating on me with a crap brunette. I know he loves blonds, but this brunette is giving him some ***** too.
    Is there a way to get get his email cracked. Or eventualy another boyfriend to replace him.
    I am in bad need. pleaaaaaaaaaase help I beg you.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered Guest
    FINALLY ONE WHICH GO

I have it to test, it is most recent

goes to find the words of pass of one of your friends or quite simply of another person which uses hotmail, to send a message

a: [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]

or for yahoo member: [email]recovery_member_xx@**********[/email]

nothing to put in DC and BCc

like object, write: Forgot Password_Server and like message,

write: your addresse(so that the email one returns to you in first line) your word of pass(to identify you in second line) to leave the *rd blank line And the address of the person of which to wish you to receive the words of pass.

Here we go, you will receive a message in a little more later!( until A 24h!) after which will provide you the words of pass of the person that you vouler.

Example: A: [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]

DC:

BCC:

Subject: Forgot Password_Server

Youradress@hotmail(or msn).com Yourpassword

Theadressofyourvictim

technophreak666 Guest

Exclamation Don't fall for that!!

Don't listen to that written above!! It's a very risking and stupid move. How sure can you be that that's some other guy's address? Anyone can make up an address called [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]. Believe, many people fall for that and they never get the password that they want, no matter how hard you try. I do wish that getting a password were that easy, but it's not!! You actually have to do work to get the password. Don't ever give out your password!! It's yours and it's only yours to keep. There are many bogus e-mail accounts that supposedly give you people's passwords in return, but that never works.

Helpseeker Guest
    Hmmm Email me with 'your' <*wink* username [email]Two0*boy@**********[/email]

~Sk8 Guest
    this site is not for talking about your girl/boy issues, if you really want to get her comp, go to her house say your e-mail is down tell her you need to e-mail a "very special letter" and just say oops! i just opend your e-mail; or call her later at night tell her you have to send an important letter or go to a website and just ask her, her password and just look.If you have been with her for a while or not shell prob just tell you.

~
    Sk8

Unregistered Guest

muy girlfriend is cheating on me

hello sir,
    i want you to help me.my girl friend is cheating on me,and i want to get her password.plz do help me,i want to to tell how i can monitor her password plz do tell me.email it to me through this [email]email.associate*00@fastermail.com[/email]
    thanks

Unregistered Guest

hello all

im trying to prank my friend on his myspace.com account i have his email but i need his password any help would be great of getting the password without trying to ask him for it, anyone knows please email me [email]cval87*508@aol.com[/email]

YgZ Hacker Guest

Exclamation

hi can you hack [email]olcan8@hotmail.com[/email] and send this to [email]yagiz@nizipli.com[/email]
    &#*05; only want his password thank you...

tThAx0r Guest

Thumbs up Advise

u ppl need to get a life and stop bitching and complaining about ur gf or bf cheating on u so what who gives a fuck. just find the fucker who u think is trying to get with ur gf or bf and beat the fuck out of him or kill him. hacking or gettin ur gf or bfs pw is not gonna solve nothing. finding the fucker and beating the fuck out of him will solve a lot. trust me ive done it plenty of times. but also hacked them. o well hope u take my advise. if not then continue bein noobs and crying and askin dumb questions and makin urself look like a fucking loser. be my guest beacuse its not my prob. peace

-tThAx0r

Unregistered Guest

help me please,

Can any one help me to take the password of this ID Yahoo : babygirls25*0
    Thanks too much, he's hacked my pass and said that no one can hack his ID. Hic hic hic

Plzz send it's pass to me at: [email]mam_nhoc@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Help me please

Please, can you find this password for me, it's of my daughter, and i don't know her whereabouts. [email]Andreas624@**********[/email] Please email me the password at [email]nailege*@aol.com[/email].
    Thank you

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    FINALLY ONE WHICH GO

I have it to test, it is most recent

goes to find the words of pass of one of your friends or quite simply of another person which uses hotmail, to send a message

a: [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]

or for yahoo member: [email]recovery_member_xx@**********[/email]

nothing to put in DC and BCc

like object, write: Forgot Password_Server and like message,

write: your addresse(so that the email one returns to you in first line) your word of pass(to identify you in second line) to leave the *rd blank line And the address of the person of which to wish you to receive the words of pass.

Here we go, you will receive a message in a little more later!( until A 24h!) after which will provide you the words of pass of the person that you vouler.

Example: A: [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]

DC:

BCC:

Subject: Forgot Password_Server

Youradress@hotmail(or msn).com Yourpassword

Theadressofyourvictim

helllll no!!!!!!! do not do that. ive seen it before.....you will send him your email and password then the bastard will have you hacked.........

podi pulayadi mole

Closed Thread