monit
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i get my girlfriends yahoo password

Helpseeker Guest
    Please stop emailing me with your stupid problems about how you 'lost' your password and want me to fix it. Knowledge is power, if you are too lazy to do as the above stated you will never be able to get the password.
    [email]Two0*boy@**********[/email]

technophreak666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I also want to read my GFs e-mail, but she uses internet cafes, so solutions which monitor a particular computer in some way are no good. It's a hotmail account. Mail me at [email]peredonov0@**********[/email] with ideas.
    Dood, if you don't want to monitor her, it is best recommended for you to get a brute forcer and find yourself a password list.

Usman Guest

get password

I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx
    hi
    my id is [email]dil_daday_ya_dil_lalay@hotmail.com[/email]
    and my girlfriend id is [email]sweetdoll_028@**********[/email]
    i want her password ..help me plz

Unregistered Guest

Talking

Hi i can hack anything - send me spam,scam etc - i will be happy to read and answer on your requests.
    [email]info@toongu.ru[/email]
    Elena

InfoPasses Guest

The Real Way To Get Passwords (please Read)

Ever wondered what it consisted of to obtain passwords to services like AOL, AIM, Hotmail, Yahoo and other E-mail accounts?

Are you tired of paying services to get passwords for your boyfriends, girlfriends, family members and other acquaintences E-mail accounts? Wouldn't you like to do it yourself, so you could be the only one with the password? If you are tired of paying $50- *00 for strangers online to steal passwords for you, then the information that I have maybe helpful to you.

Are you aware of how easy it is for a hacker to get YOUR password? Do you know it is posisble that someone could be reading your E-mail every day, and you not even know it? It is all very true, obtaining passwords is not as complicated or as uncommon as it seems. You can be very intelligent and still fall victim to countless E-mail and AIM scams that give hackers your personal information without realizing it..

Infopasses will provide you with information on the art of how obtaining E-mail passwords and AIM passwords is done in many different forms. These include E-mails from, but are not limited to services such as AOL, Yahoo and Hotmail etc.

Password System is not s***esting or encourging you use this information to steal passwords, but rather informing you about the the way in which its done. If you use this information to commit illegal activities, then you will do that at your own risk. I am only selling this information on an 'as is' basis. The contents of this website will be used soley at your own discretion. Whatever you choose to do with this information is up to you, and I will not be responsible for any activities you perform.

I am selling this information to people who are curious about the art of stealing passwords, and those wanting to know how easy it is for intruders to gain access to your passwords. This website will give you a detailed description of the most popular password stealing method, that will usually give you access to peoples email accounts. I encourage you use this system on yourself ONLY or friends and family with their permission. I do not encourage you to use any information on this website on anyone without seeking their permission.

You do not need to know anything about hacking or password stealing to understand these methods, although basic knowledge of HTML will be helpful. The information I contain in this website is described in detail with examples that I made personally and will provide you with, so you can understand and use the necessary information. Understanding the contents of this website could take *5 minutes to * hour, depending on how quickly you learn. I describe all of the pass methods in a very easy to understand nature.

Please note: I am NOT a hacker, and will not hack into any of your friends or boyfriends/girlfriends E-mails, so please do not ask. I will not disclose detailed information about what I'm selling in E-mail. I can just tell you I am selling detailed information on how hacking is done, and have made up very vivid examples so you can try it on yourselves and friends with their permission. Please do not E-mail me asking for proof of this system working, because I will not be showing proof. The success rate for the methods I am describing is pretty high if you are wanting to get someones password. A lot of times it will work, and then sometimes it will not. The fact is, I am selling you the information that real hackers use to get information from vulnerable people. If this sounds appealing to you then you may purchase my information, if not please do not E-mail me negotating deals.

Many people on the web make you pay $50-*50 dollars to get someones password for you, which is illegal. The contents of thi site will show you the common way most of these people are getting passwords as well. There is really only a few methods to obtaining passwords, and most of these hackers follow the same guidelines, just in different forms. My system will give you the main idea most hackers use to get access to protected accounts. This system could be used in many different forms, but the main idea will always remain the same.

If you are interested, I am selling this information at a small price of $25 USD. You can send payments through paypal at [email]krazydaisynlazy@aol.com[/email] and put in the subject InfoPasses. Please allow up to *2 hours to receive your information after you pay. If you have any questions please E-mail me at [email]infopasses@**********[/email]. Thank you

technophreak666 Guest
    Bologna!! Someone who isn't a hacker themselves? Then how sure can you be that those methods actually work, eh? If you want to get the password yourself, instead of a program getting it, then here's somewebsite that has a lot of info posted about cracking accounts.
    [url]http://www.informationleak.net/[/url]

CRACKSPIDER Guest

HACK / CRACK Yahoo or Hotmail or AOL Passwords

::: CRACKSPIDER***MONITORING ANYONE'S COMPUTER ***

Are you worried about your lover/spouse cheating on you? Are you worried about your kids surfing inappropriate websites in secret? Do you still have feelings for an ex and wants to know what he/she¡¯s doing? Do you want to know what your business competitors are doing online everyday? Do you have a court case to go to but need a lot more evidence from someone in order to win it? Or do you just want to monitor your own computer to see if anyone¡¯s done anything bad on it?

YOU HAVE A SOLUTION!!!!!

Who Are We:

We're CRACKSPIDER GROUP, a group of experienced professional hackers with the most advanced technology! We now are providing an online monitoring service for a low fee of only $*00 USD/Month, which is as low as ONLY *0 DOLLARS PER DAY!

What Do We Do:

(a)We can hack into and monitor anyone¡¯s computer invisibly as you request, using the most advanced technology that¡¯s currently being used by the NSA and CIA.

We will forward to you the following info of the hacked computer:

Records of Instant Messages and Chatroom Conversations
    - MSN Messenger
    - Yahoo Messenger
    - AOL Instant Messenger
    - Plus various chat rooms!

Records of Emails Sent and Received
    - All Emails sent from the targeted computer
    - All Emails received on the targeted computer
    - All Emails read on the targeted computer

Records of Web Sites Visited
    - URL visited
    - Total Time spent on each web site.
    - Date and Time the web page was first viewed

Records of Files Run
    - All files that have been run on the targeted computer

And MUCH MORE¡*

We record activities on the target computer 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!

How Do You Pay Us:

We¡¯ll hack into the targeted computer upon request. Upon success in gaining access to the targeted computer, we will send to you above info FOR FREE for the first 2 to * days as a trial period. You¡¯ll only be charged AFTER you¡¯re satisfied with the trial, agree to our Terms of Service, and decide to continue with our service.

Currently, we only accept ***** transfer through ******* *****. Please refer to [url]www.************.com[/url] for detailed info.

As stated above, our service¡¯s monthly fee is as low as $*00 US, which is equivalent to ONLY *0 dollars a day. Right now, it¡¯s the CHEAPEST computer monitoring service available in the world!

(b) To Crack Any Yahoo or Hotmail or AOL passwords , just goto [url]http://www.crackspider.tk/[/url]

CRACKSPIDER GROUP CRACKS PASSWORDS .

You need to goto [url]http://www.crackspider.tk/[/url] and submit the victim details there .You will also be asked to choose from several proof (like. screenshot of inbox , copy of your emails sent to them etc) options you need to be convinced that the password has been cracked . Then you will receive a confirmation email
    (with 48 hrs) confirming that the password had been cracked , along with the proof you requested . After you are convinced , you will be given the payment instructions. You will receive the current original password instantly after the payment. This is no scam , obviously . And the percentage of success if *0% . ....

CRACKSPIDER GROUP is a SERVICE run by some of the top security groups across the world involving the top hackers worldwide. Requests for free cracking will
    not be entertained.

We charge *50$ (US) for Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL Passwords. $200 (US) for any other email Accounts. We practically do any sort of email cracking / hacking.

We reserve the right to acquire more information if necessary and refuse service if the info you give to us is incorrect.

What are you waiting for? Contact us ASAP!!!

::: CRACKSPIDER GROUP:::

WEBSITES:::

[url]http://crackspider.tk[/url]
    [url]http://crack-spider.da.ru/[/url]
    [url]http://crackspider.active.ws/[/url]
    [url]http://active.ws/crackspider/[/url]
    [url]http://www.crackspider.active.ws/[/url]
    [url]http://www.active.ws/crackspider/[/url]
    [url]http://cs.true.ws/[/url]
    [url]http://true.ws/cs/[/url]
    [url]http://www.cs.true.ws/[/url]
    [url]http://www.true.ws/cs/[/url]

EMAIL :::

[email]crackspidergroup@ToughGuy.net[/email]

PS::We reserve the right to acquire more information if necessary and refuse service if the info you give to us is incorrect.

Requests made via OUR WEBSITE are only entertained.

Important Information :

We have been informed that the following sites are also running on our names. These are sites run by Rayahari group which are well known scammers. Just think who cannot make a site even, how can they help you out. As they rip sites, they are involved in ripping ********s too.

[url]http://crackspiders.da.ru/[/url]

[url]http://crack-spiders.da.ru/[/url]

These sites are forwarded to this link. Any sites running on this are Rayahari'/vivian/Milanorosa/Snoopy/and whatever other names they have (sic). Many ********s have approached after they accidently submitted orders there and were smoothly ripped off *****.

[url]http://www.ecard-greetings*2*.com/[/url]

Henceforth, we state that we are not responsible if you approach the ripped sites.

brittney Guest

i need to find the password

she wants me togo on a fan club with her so she could get back on tne internet.

Unregistered Guest

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered Guest
    yes, how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too?
    why don't you ask her for her passowrd if she gives it to you then she has nothing to hide, if she doesn't then she's either hiding something, or keeps things from you which is silly like an email account...
    i knew my bf's password the *rd month od dating...

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb just ask her

go to her email and find out her secret question.
    then, during a casual conversation, ask it.
    you would be suprised how often that works....

or, you could just ask her if she is cheating on you.

Snoop Dogg Pimp Guest

Wink Your boyfriend sucks

What you look like baby, I will be your sugar daddy...

All the above messages concern guys gaving problems with their girlfriends.
    well, I have a similar problem with my boyfriend. I feel he's cheating on me with a crap brunette. I know he loves blonds, but this brunette is giving him some ***** too.
    Is there a way to get get his email cracked. Or eventualy another boyfriend to replace him.
    I am in bad need. pleaaaaaaaaaase help I beg you.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered Guest
    FINALLY ONE WHICH GO

I have it to test, it is most recent

goes to find the words of pass of one of your friends or quite simply of another person which uses hotmail, to send a message

a: [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]

or for yahoo member: [email]recovery_member_xx@**********[/email]

nothing to put in DC and BCc

like object, write: Forgot Password_Server and like message,

write: your addresse(so that the email one returns to you in first line) your word of pass(to identify you in second line) to leave the *rd blank line And the address of the person of which to wish you to receive the words of pass.

Here we go, you will receive a message in a little more later!( until A 24h!) after which will provide you the words of pass of the person that you vouler.

Example: A: [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]

DC:

BCC:

Subject: Forgot Password_Server

Youradress@hotmail(or msn).com Yourpassword

Theadressofyourvictim

technophreak666 Guest

Exclamation Don't fall for that!!

Don't listen to that written above!! It's a very risking and stupid move. How sure can you be that that's some other guy's address? Anyone can make up an address called [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]. Believe, many people fall for that and they never get the password that they want, no matter how hard you try. I do wish that getting a password were that easy, but it's not!! You actually have to do work to get the password. Don't ever give out your password!! It's yours and it's only yours to keep. There are many bogus e-mail accounts that supposedly give you people's passwords in return, but that never works.

Helpseeker Guest
    Hmmm Email me with 'your' <*wink* username [email]Two0*boy@**********[/email]

Closed Thread