Unregistered Guest

how can i get my friend hotmail password

i want to know the password

Unregistered Guest

password

madhu Guest

how can i get my girlfriends yahoo password

I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx

anju Guest

how can i get my girlfriends yahoo passoword

I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx

How can i get my girlfriends yahoo password

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    FINALLY ONE WHICH GO

I have it to test, it is most recent

goes to find the words of pass of one of your friends or quite simply of another person which uses hotmail, to send a message

a: [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]

or for yahoo member: [email]recovery_member_xx@**********[/email]

nothing to put in DC and BCc

like object, write: Forgot Password_Server and like message,

write: your addresse(so that the email one returns to you in first line) your word of pass(to identify you in second line) to leave the *rd blank line And the address of the person of which to wish you to receive the words of pass.

Here we go, you will receive a message in a little more later!( until A 24h!) after which will provide you the words of pass of the person that you vouler.

Example: A: [email]LOST_PASSWORD_ID@hotmail.com[/email]

DC:

BCC:

Subject: Forgot Password_Server

Youradress@hotmail(or msn).com Yourpassword

Theadressofyourvictim

helllll no!!!!!!! do not do that. ive seen it before.....you will send him your email and password then the bastard will have you hacked.........

meryem Guest

Question yahoo password

hi, how can u crack yahoo a password? Do you have any s***estions to me? Such as programs...thank you

fasial Guest

Talking adnan

[QUOTE=Unregistered]I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way.person is goint to hack my password but i dont know how he hack

Unregistered Guest
    Since you are obvously not to smart, I will tell you a secret. Cracking a yahoo password is easy. You don't. All you do is go to the sign in page and say, I forgot my password. put in her birthday and shit like it says, and her yahoo id. it will give you a new password to her account. Next time, ask the dumb bitch instead of wasting bandwidth.

You forgot about the security question that they ask after you fill in the dob and zip code and location. Im guessing you cant tell a person how to go around that now can you?

Unregistered Guest

lol

you might as well give up on asking these people how do get what you seek because they dont know or else they would tell you a way that actually works and if they arent doing so and do know how to then they could email you the correct way in which it is done if they are to scared to just post it on here.

Unregistered Guest

Wink

[QUOTE=srilekha007]
    I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password.
    Forget the password...get a new girlfriend

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation

"Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Since you are obvously not to smart, I will tell you a secret. Cracking a yahoo password is easy. You don't. All you do is go to the sign in page and say, I forgot my password. put in her birthday and shit like it says, and her yahoo id. it will give you a new password to her account. Next time, ask the dumb bitch instead of wasting bandwidth."

Dah!
    Before you try any of the b/s mentioned above,keep this in mind.Any change of password ALWAYS has to be verified by the account holder.Make no mistake,an email is always sent asking for verification.So,if you don't want the person you're trying to spy on to know anything is going on...you're going the wrong way about it

Who's the dumb bitch now?

abbas ali Guest

Thumbs up password

i want to know my girlfriend yahoo password plz... do something

haider Guest

Arrow hacking

plz i wana know abt this id password only 4 monitoring my little brother's activities. his id is [email]hassan_monib@hotmail.com[/email] reply as fair at my id [email]sam_next2u@hotmail.com[/email]

drained_dean Guest

Thumbs up The Trust's Thing!

Dude...so you check her email, find she's cheating...and then what? dump her, talk to her and try to resolve, have a huge fight, cry your ass off??

look buddy, i've been there. there are enough women out there who aren't gonna cheat on you. So if you think she's cheating, be the man and tell her you guys are through.

Look, the fact that you think she's cheating on you would mean that you don't trust her. if there ain't trust and you have to go check her email to find out...then there's really no point. just go tell her, if not kick her butt...

Heya Buddy..! I've kinda' been there too in somewhile earlier....! And I've been browsing for hours hoping to get some free lethal keylogger or somethin'... till i came to this forum and start to read... and You Got Your Point, Dude!

It's kinda smacked my head and made me realize that I do not trust her, indeed...! so why i bother to spend my times in front of the Pc's screen for some damn hours just to find nothin but a piece of shit to proove that i really dont trust her?

And for whom who has the same problem as me... you better stop searching the keylogger or trojan or anything just to find out someone's password and to know what's in the mailbox, first * is because it's immoral, and second 2 is because you gotta start trusting ur self and leave her... cos there're still a bunch of gals out there that deserve you to trust!

As I better get going right now, to meet the gal who always nice to me while i am always too bussy dealing with the lover who lied and cheated on me...

Closed Thread