file auditing
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i get my girlfriends yahoo password

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Sorry For Your Fortune

Heres what i have to s***est, get subseven legends, get the manual, and then send her a file hopefully she opens it from there its up to you. Or of course you could just be honest and ask her the choice is yours and good luck!!!

technophreak666 Guest

Exclamation I know the answers...

Sheesh you guys are so damned stupid. If you're not going to give useful information regarding the question given, it is better to not even post anything. So far, none of this info given can be of any damned use. You want to get her password? I'll give you this link, and for the rest of you blabbering your mouths, SHUT THE F*** UP!!
    [url]http://library.2ya.com/[/url]
    I guarantee you'll find an answer to your questions, and much more other stuff...

technophreak666 Guest

More?

If you want me to be more specific here goes this direct link.
    [url]http://users.otenet.gr/~nicktrig/nsitexz/main/dls/trjs/key02.htm[/url]
    With this you'll download a keylogger. After you dl it, you have to be careful what you do next.
    Don't open the Keylogger.exe, instead open Edit-Keylogger and edit the settings of your keylogger. Once you're on the editor, don't do anything to Path to .exe. Do put a mail server, such as any website that isn't used that often (not playboy.com). Then you put the e-mail address in which all the detected keys are going to (your e-mail address not your victim's). After that you can name your victim, it can be anything that ranges from moron, bitch, asshole... After you're done, SAVE SETTINGS, that way all that gets programmed into Keylogger.exe.
    Ok once all that is finished, you'll have to give Keylogger.exe (yes only that not the editor or the other stuff) to your victim in one form or another. You might want to rename that after you're done editting it.

Unregistered Guest
    Why do all these kiddo's write in sms language?
    It is not that it would cost them any ***** or something....

And if you are such a looser that she would cheat on you, why would I want to know anything about your girlfriend?

Go away and emulate some chorophyl!

YRS8 on Y! Chat Guest

Wink Even Easier Way

Just get a yahoo cracker and a password list, then get a good list of unbanned proxies from yahoo, use those proxies in the cracker, let it run through the pass list, and bam..you get her password and can log in through messenger on YOUR messenger anytiome and view and her message archives.

[url]www.cybersyndrome.net/pla[/url]

^^ good ***** proxie list updated every hour

[url]www.neo-2-remember.tk[/url]

^^ to get good working yahoo account crackers

Unregistered Guest

me too

my boy friend did the same thing. if already have the answer please help me. Send me an email at [email]lovely_vianita@**********[/email] thx before

technophreak666 Guest
    I really didn't give a shit of the damned situation, what really pissed me off was all this useless blabbering. I mean c'mon, how wussy is that, wanting to get your girlfriend's address? I'd put a much more different excuse for wanting the password. Nowadays a man can't trust his woman, and a woman can't trust her woman .

technophreak666 Guest
    Hey, YRS8 on Y! Chat, yes that is a much more easier and more discrete way of getting the password, but it's also the most lenghtiest. Getting a password list should should work on a brute force attacking tool. The thing is that it has to put all the passwords on the list one by one till it catches it, and that is if you have a good password list. I'd prefer a keylogger, especially if you want proof from your girlfriend or boyfriend cheating on you, because that'll catch all the keystrokes made on the key***rd and you'd be able to catch off conversations like that...

Unregistered Guest

Question forgotten info

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Since you are obvously not to smart, I will tell you a secret. Cracking a yahoo password is easy. You don't. All you do is go to the sign in page and say, I forgot my password. put in her birthday and shit like it says, and her yahoo id. it will give you a new password to her account. Next time, ask the dumb bitch instead of wasting bandwidth.

what if this is a stolen id and u don't know that info..... then how?

Unregistered Guest

Help Me

he everybody,
    i want the yahoo mail id password of my gf . as i think she is keeping a lot of secret without saying me.
    and her id is [email]jayashreenanda@yahoo.co.in[/email]

Unregistered Guest

I've actually got a question for you...

I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx
    Yes, I know it's impolite to answer a question with another question, but I simply had to. That's just the way it is. My question to you is: How can I get your girlfriend's Yahoo password? ;-)

(Sorry to kick ya when you're down, but...)

Anono Mess

Unregistered Guest
    IN RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE POST. COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW I WOULD DO THIS. YOU SAY "PACKAGE KEYLOGGERS ON A PICTURE". I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL FOR ANY ASSISTANCE.
    It's called a steganography.It's really simple.You've got program that hides all kind of data to picture or another data.

Unregistered Guest

Similar problem

I also want to read my GFs e-mail, but she uses internet cafes, so solutions which monitor a particular computer in some way are no good. It's a hotmail account. Mail me at [email]peredonov0@**********[/email] with ideas.

technophreak666 Guest
    I really don't understand your motives on seeing if your girlfriend is cheating on you through e-mail. It isn't as if she can have real sexual intercourse with the guy she might be chatting to online. The worse that she can do is... herself. You won't even know if she has some other e-mail that you haven't even heard of before and she's using it to talk to some other guy. Anyways, if you really cared, you shouldn't be tight with your ***** and hire a detective or a stalker to keep an eye on her, that way you can see what she really does. Not all the answers are on the net, something you have to realize is that you have to get off your lazy ass and go out to the real world and find them....
    Anyways, the choice is yours. Also, if you want to get your girlfriend's password, don't be stupid enough to ask her for it, because she might delete her messages so you wouldn't get a chance to see them. That's a small note. You should be as discrete as you can, or else your just wasting your time.

Unregistered Guest

email capturing

I guess there's no easy way out without direct access to her computer. But once you gain it there are to ways. The obvious one - a keylogger, but it's a drudgery to go through all the typing and figuring out the stuff. Or the second - a monitoring program. One - like class monitor takes screenshots and sends them to a given address every given time and the other - email spy pro, for example, which sends stealth copies of every outgoing (via SMTP) mail. Sadly this won't work with webmail.
    If you don't have a direct access to her computer, but you are in her LAN then you might try something like CommView to capture packets. Then the mails and passwords are all yours.

Closed Thread