Ok so at my school the computers are Windows 2000 Professional. And they uses Novell (common). Anyways the cool thing at school right now is to send other people on computers messages using net send. (Example) While im on a computer a message will pop up saying "Turn off your computer now and kiss your butt!" or something stupid like that.

I've figured out how to do this its: net send CW-**0*6 "Your message here"

*Every computer has there own 4 digit number, and they are posted on top the computers monitor. You do not include the * when doing net send.

Ok so now I wanna do something cooler =) Something maybe like shutting down someones computer. Or anything that is cooler then the net send.

Also you can not get into DOS mode here at school, when I try go to run>cmd DOS will pop up and in it, it says The Admistrator has disabled this, press any key to exit. So the way we do net send at school is to make batch files.

Any help??

PS: I already tried shutdown CW-*048 -t *0 I made it as a .bat file, but it didnt work, DOS would open up for like 2 secs then close.. And it said somehting about it not being reconized as an internal or external command.