hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Net Send DOS Help!

Hybrid View

Unregistered Guest

Question Net Send DOS Help!

Ok so at my school the computers are Windows 2000 Professional. And they uses Novell (common). Anyways the cool thing at school right now is to send other people on computers messages using net send. (Example) While im on a computer a message will pop up saying "Turn off your computer now and kiss your butt!" or something stupid like that.

I've figured out how to do this its: net send CW-**0*6 "Your message here"

*Every computer has there own 4 digit number, and they are posted on top the computers monitor. You do not include the * when doing net send.

Ok so now I wanna do something cooler =) Something maybe like shutting down someones computer. Or anything that is cooler then the net send.

Also you can not get into DOS mode here at school, when I try go to run>cmd DOS will pop up and in it, it says The Admistrator has disabled this, press any key to exit. So the way we do net send at school is to make batch files.

Any help??

PS: I already tried shutdown CW-*048 -t *0 I made it as a .bat file, but it didnt work, DOS would open up for like 2 secs then close.. And it said somehting about it not being reconized as an internal or external command.

Unregistered Guest
    My school uses Novell too, so my guess is that you can not use remote shutdown. Other than that, your syntax is wrong. The command is "shutdown -i" for the gui interface. The dos command is "shutdown -m \\computername -s -t *0" without the quotes. The -t allows you to set the time, the -s or -r or -l is shutdown, restart, or logoff. The gui interface is probobly the easiest. Hope this helps

Unregistered Guest

Question help me plz

i'm new to this all ,anyone could help me about it , of shutting down other peopl's computers. what should i type in the dos

Unregistered Guest

Question plz help me

[QUOTE=Unregistered]Ok so at my school the computers are WindowsXP. And they uses Novell (common). Anyways the cool thing at school right now is to send other people on computers messages using net send. (Example) While im on a computer a message will pop up saying "Turn off your computer now and kiss your butt!" or something stupid like that.

*Every computer has there own 4 digit number, and they are posted on top the computers monitor. You do not include the * when doing net send.

Ok so now I wanna do something cooler =) Something maybe like shutting down someones computer. Or anything that is cooler then the net send.

Also you can not get into DOS mode here at school, when I try go to run>cmd DOS will pop up and in it, it says The Admistrator has disabled this, press any key to exit. So the way we do net send at school is to make batch files.

Any help??

for any thankfill answer(s) : [email]rana*****@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    [QUOTE=Unregistered]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Ok so at my school the computers are WindowsXP. And they uses Novell (common). Anyways the cool thing at school right now is to send other people on computers messages using net send. (Example) While im on a computer a message will pop up saying "Turn off your computer now and kiss your butt!" or something stupid like that.

Any help??

for any thankfill answer(s) : [email]rana*****@**********[/email]
    Go to winternals and download a small program called PSSHUTDOWN. this will do the trick. And also if you start windows explorer and on the address bar type command you will get to a DOS prompt

Unregistered Guest

Question Net Send Plz !

at my school the computers are Windows XP. And they uses Novell (common). Anyways the cool thing at school right now is to send other people on computers messages using net send. (Example) While im on a computer a message will pop up saying "Turn off your computer now and kiss your butt!" or something stupid like that.

Any help??

FOR ANY THANKFULL ANSWER(S) : [email]RANA*****@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    please can you give me the script for the batch file to run command prompt because eveytime i open it, it says administrator has disabled the command prompt press any key to exit.

Unregistered Guest
    um the batch command is E=MC2

Unregistered Guest

AIM help

Can someone help me, i need to punk my friend over AIM, any s***estions?

Long shot here but see if your can access your registry:

Paste this in notepad and save as a .reg

Code:
    REGEDIT4
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System]
    "DisableCMD"=dword:0
    If you are able to add this reg value you will now be able to access cmd.exe and run batch scripts.

Article found here: [url]http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/**4*/[/url]
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/services.php]Speed Up Windows XP[/url]
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/ip.php]Get An Ip Address[/url]
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/base_converter.php]Base Converter[/url]
    --------------------------------
    [URL=http://www.boninroad.com/syntax******/]Old Site[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.syntax******.info]Comming Soon[/URL]

Razeel Guest

Arrow RazeelRaver555@Email.com

plz talk me i can do send file in the dos on yahoo of chat friend???plz talk me?______give commands send file on the dos?
    my name Razeel
    my Email
    [email]RazeelRaever555@yahool.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    Ite, my school uses a program called BESS. Now, many blocking programs are set up like BESS now...Bess is a program that comes wiht Novell; in fact, BESS isn't even a program, it is a seperate 'router.' It is connected on the side of the network. For example

Internet
    |
    |
    |
    |
    -------------BESS
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Schools computer

What happens is, to get to the internet, your quieries are 'filtered' through BESS. Now, to irradicate yourself from BESS would be mean to castrate yourself from the Internet. Now, you wanna create major mayhem on BESS? BESS acts also as a fire wall. Fire walls fight fire wiht fire; that means, install another fire wall, and BESS will be in a constant battle, and it will shut down, but not castrate you from the internet. BESS is in alot of schools, and you might want to check if u ahve something like BESS or if u do have BESS. Now that I have educated you people, which is amazing cause i'm probably half all of your age, I would like to learn a little. Can anyone teach me how to full on hack someone's computer? I can get their ip and all, I just need to know about some programs and such. Thx. Just email me wiht ?s or Comments.

[email]DarkenLight@comcast.net[/email]
    Kris

Exclamation i need help

Ok i need some help here im trying to send net send but i keep coming up with this error message saying that i havent put it in right or something like that. My skool is on the new dells windows Xp. Can some one tell me the correct format to do this becouse i think mine happens to be wrong....And do i have to us the computer name ex.Lab A**-*5 or do i have to use the IP Address??? And can some one help me find a way to hack into the administrator controls, i can get into administrator on my computer but it still has the controls and this thing is really starting to piss me off..

unregistred Guest

Exclamation jagblade

rite im having a lil trouble wiv net send my skewl have done a good job blokin the muva fuker, wen sending it will not let me add it to the registry (yes i no im a shyte speller) any sugestions!! my skewl needs 2 have sum havek caused i have already got peoples password and i want to the the stuk up bastards no that they can never keep me out via spreading the wrod through net send, also wen creating a new file it wil not let me create a dos file or cmd help me please!!

Unregistered Guest
    you can also "flood" someone's computer by entering:
    net send CW-**0*6 "Your message here" into a notepad and saving it as a batch file. you select the file and then hold down enter which will send the message as many times as the computer can handle it.

+ Reply to Thread