monit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help? Fake log in page.....

Help? Fake log in page.....

I am not looking for you to tell me how to hack myspace and how to actually make it all work. I am here because i want to learn how to actually do this. I am looking for some of you the helpfull ones to point me to a couple of good sites or places where i may learn how to do this.

I have been reading with the search feauture, since i don't like to go into a new forum and sound completely stupid.

So far this is what i have learned with the search.

-There is no such thing as a Program that hacks Myspace with just the push of a button.
    -There are several ways to hack into Myspace one being the fake log in page which i want to learn.
    -This forum hates noobies like me.
    -I read the rules and i hope i am not breaking anything.
    -You hate the line i want to check on my girlfriend
    -you basically just hate myspace users from what i have read
    -oh you hate the fact that users want step by step without learning for themselves....

ok now that i have learned these things maybe i can avoid them..... i really really want to learn by myself with just someone pointing me in the right direction. i am not looking for explanations or how to's from you guys since its against the rules..... just somewhere where i can learn how to create a login page and how to make it work to send me a password. if i have to learn c++ html anything i am willing to i do not want the knowledge handed to me....i would like to read about it and stuff.....

hopefully i do not make any enemies with this post as i am not trying to sound ignorant, but mostly i probably am to you guys.....i am at the position where i am a complete noobie on these things i have to start inexperienced sorry we all have to start here though so any help from you experienced people...

ha ur not the only one

im also trying to learn that too
    but from what i hear theres pretty nice people here

Get into the MySpace login page, and right click on a space and click View Page Source, there is a code that is basically the source of the page (how it was made)

Obviously some editing goes on there - and the thing is you don't really need to know anything, it's terribly easy.

As I can't say anymore on here just e-mail me [email]laraibraham@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

I know a guy that knows everything about it. So I need to do what you're wanting to do as well, but the difference is you're wanting to know and I'm almost there

And by the way that's a very mature post so I don't see why the Staff should have a go at you.

Quote Originally Posted by ca86802 View Post
    I am not looking for you to tell me how to hack myspace and how to actually make it all work. I am here because i want to learn how to actually do this. I am looking for some of you the helpfull ones to point me to a couple of good sites or places where i may learn how to do this.
    [url]www.w*schools.com[/url]

Learn about websites and browsers, then with time you'll begin to realize how things such as phishing work.

-There is no such thing as a Program that hacks Myspace with just the push of a button.
    Yeah, it goes without saying really. If it was that easy for any average-Joe to switch on his computer and break the security of a website used by thousands (or even millions) of people worldwide, the website would not last for long. Every account would soon be stolen.

Remember -- if such a vulnerability of program can be found via a search engine, thousands of others (including the website in question) will almost definitely already know about it.

-There are several ways to hack into Myspace one being the fake log in page which i want to learn.
    In that case, learn from the website I mentioned above. If your sole reason for learning is to steal Myspace accounts though, you won't last long. You have to have a lasting interest in the subject to get anywhere.

-This forum hates noobies like me.
    You probably read some of my posts from a long time ago. I've somewhat calmed down since then .

This forum only dislikes people who blatantly ignore rules, and even then all you should get is a quick reminder of the rules and closure of the thread. There isn't any problem with lack of knowledge.

-I read the rules and i hope i am not breaking anything.
    You're not breaking anything. This is different to the "hack X account and send to Y" posts.

-You hate the line i want to check on my girlfriend
    For me, I don't like it when people try to convince us to break the law, whatever their reasons.

-oh you hate the fact that users want step by step without learning for themselves....
    Yes, it's hard to help people when they won't help themselves.

just somewhere where i can learn how to create a login page and how to make it work to send me a password. if i have to learn c++ html anything i am willing to i do not want the knowledge handed to me....i would like to read about it and stuff.....
    For a fake login page, you need three things (assuming you choose to use PHP):
    • PHP-suppporting server -- this is where everything will be hosted.
    • (X)HTML login page -- this can mostly be copied from the chosen website with minor changes (<base href=""> tag, form action changed).
    • PHP script -- this will handle the users' submitted data instead of the real website.

hopefully i do not make any enemies with this post as i am not trying to sound ignorant, but mostly i probably am to you guys.....i am at the position where i am a complete noobie on these things i have to start inexperienced sorry we all have to start here though so any help from you experienced people...
    Damn, were we that harsh on past users?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 03-19-2007 at 01:10 PM.

cant agree with you more mike fake logining and learning it is simple as mike said if you use html it's waaaaaaaay easy to learn and design one, but as for php i have no clue on how to do that lmfao.. only the html.. and i make it look pretty damn good too almost like a real login ), but yeah i could show anyone.. just how to do it... just site pm me or something we'll talk in site pm's or yim @ cllavicl I'm always looking forward to helping people.. and no i dont charge anything for what i do i just like to help people

Wow, great replies to my first post. These are the things i was hoping to happen not a bunch of people getting mad and stuff. And to answer your question mike, yes from what i have read with the search feauture many many people where flamed not very nicely. But they deserved it onto me now.

I love the link you gave me Mike this is something i have been searching for, other internet sites they offer some of the stuff but they do not tell you where to begin the information is just there. And with your link there is a beginner part that gives you links on what you should read. THANK YOU i love this place great stuff for my newbie mind into this new world i am discovering.

Fallen angel and Dave.....i will PM or email as soon as I'm done writing this.

Again thanks guys i loved the friendly welcome as i was brainwashed from what i have read in the search-that people where gonna get all psycho on me....LOL

Thanks! Any more help? appreciated it would be....

mike took care of most of the advice, but I got something to add.

After you have coded your fake login page, your gonna have to host it somewhere (Duh!). Most web hosting companies (free or paid) do not allow for users to host fake login pages (phishing pages) and will usually delete or account and/or IP ban you from using their service again.

I would advise you to find a web host (your best bet is a free one) and then read their Terms of Service (ToS) to see if they have any restrictions regarding phishing pages.

I'm glad to see someone who actually wants to learn how to make one, instead of asking people to send them one.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    mike took care of most of the advice, but I got something to add.

After you have coded your fake login page, your gonna have to host it somewhere (Duh!). Most web hosting companies (free or paid) do not allow for users to host fake login pages (phishing pages) and will usually delete or account and/or IP ban you from using their service again.

I would advise you to find a web host (your best bet is a free one) and then read their Terms of Service (ToS) to see if they have any restrictions regarding phishing pages.

I'm glad to see someone who actually wants to learn how to make one, instead of asking people to send them one.
    Hey thank you for another informative post and nice attitude towards me. I have a hosting account with ixwebhosting.com, i have the business package.

here is a link of what i can do with my account....

[url]http://www.ixwebhosting.com/index.php/v2/pages.planBusinessPlus[/url]

do you think they allow me to have a phishing page?

here is what they don't allow in their TOS some that stood out to me....

-IX Web Hosting strictly prohibits the use of certain scripts such as IRC, Proxy, SSH, Telnet, or any other script which may overwhelm server resources due to the inherent nature of the script itself or by defect in the coding of the script.
    -IX Web Hosting takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM through our network and services.

i think i may take your advice and get a free one, i don't feel like ruining my account and website that i have with them.

know any good free sites? or should i stick with mine...??

Nah, your webhost is good, and they have no restrictions against fake pages.

But, I must warn you that they can change their ToS at anytime without notice, and if they choose to prohibit fake pages, you could end up having wasted your *****. But don't worry about that too much.

Also...........

If i may add,for all the people starting with webpages and stuff,let's say you opt for a "Free" page from tripod. Well they work fine to start,but for a phishing site,all the forced "banners" will give out your intentions.
    What can you do? To remove the forced banners from hosts like tripod,angelfire ect, once you finish your website,go to the file manager.
    Open your index.html file or whatever your main page is. Right in between of your </head> and <body> tags, add this code: <noframes> <body> </noframes>
    That's it,no more banners at the top or bottom of the page.
    just my 2 cents
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Yeah, that's a good idea, but won't your site get deleted, because most free web hosts with ads state in their ToSes not to try to block the ads?

well ok

this is what i understand ima have to make a make a fake myspace page
    but if i just want to get just one person how do i get that one person?

Well , as long as nobody report it as a phishing site it wont get deleted.
    I currently have saved on my pc login pages for:myspace,hotmail,yahoo,gmail,aim-aol and a couple more.It just dont get my attention anymore deal with emails passwords.
    Unknown! i could try to help,but i will need the email adress that is used to login on myspace.

And i wonder,i have a file with over 250+ myspace account logins
    and i don't even bother to visit them...lol
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

lol im sorrry but i just really need this
    um i can get the e-mail address tomorrow
    but email me at [email]blankspace*2*4@hotmail.com[/email]
    im sorry if im bothering u
    ahhh i hate feeling so pathetic!!!!
    thats y i would like to learn

Crickey, this is kind of understandable i already made the log in page......Dont you love the feeling when you learn something and apply it for the first time>

so far i got this done.

-a place to host my login
    -the actual login and it works

now i need to learn how to get the password and login sent to me or modify the code i am using to do this.....help

*as of now the login page actually logs me into myspace so i need it to send me the password and login....help
    Last edited by ca86802; 03-19-2007 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Added info

+ Reply to Thread