monit
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can Get Yahoo, Msn And Hotmail Passwords !!

Unregistered Guest
    Hackers Should all be killed, all they do is fuck up things for their own entertainment. Kind of a piss off. They get nothing but a chuckle out of something, while whoever they hack seems to have their life possibly exposed/ruined or whatever

Unregistered Guest
    It's Me Again.

But seriously, if you're going to hack, don't do it to personal people, or individuals, go fuck up Wal-Mart's price list, or fuck up Wendy's sale targets... do something that will fuck over a corporation, who don't really need all the ***** they are making, the ones that are holding the general public down.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Please Help Me!!!

Can You please hepl me hack on to my msn i cant remeber my password, or my secert awencer! and i have been trying to think of ways to get on to my account, and looking up lots of ways, and then i saw this, and will you please help me!

Unregistered Guest
    if u can hack msn account can u email teh name of the software that u use on [email]acemace200*@hotmail.com[/email]

Thank You

luke help me Guest

jgolf_boxer@hotmail.co.uk

hi peter wats up dude
    my old m8 hacked my msn he also changed my password i would be graetfull if u could send me my old password which is [email]tonge_moor_boxer@hotmail.com...........................................plz[/email] send me a email of my password which is [email]jgolf_boxer@hotmail.co.uk....................................or[/email] if any * else is willing 2 help me hack msn passwords i would be very great full...thnxs peter and othurs

Unregistered Guest
    Hey if ur as good as u say u r then help me hack this person [email]the_nba@hotmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    Hey if u r as good as u say u r than help me hack this guy his email is [email]the_nba@hotmail.com[/email]. u can contact me on [email]ms78*@msn.com.PLZ[/email]

SAJID Guest

Passward

I Lost My Secret Questoin I Want To Get Password Of My Yahoo Messanger

Unregistered Guest

Help with a MSN password

Hi

My name is Julio and i need your help. I have troubles right now in my life and maybe I could be better if I can find the password of this MSN Acoount. Is about my girlfriend, is not nothing bad, I just want to know things, please can u help me. Her MSN email is [email]dianapokus@msn.com[/email]

Please help me with this, my email address is [email]jreguero@cowowi.com[/email]

Sorry my englis, Im from Guatemala, but i do my best.

Thanks a lot

Julio Antonio

darthphipps Guest

Exclamation plz help me

plz help me get hotmail passwords. if u really can email me at
    [email]josh_phipps@hotmail.co.uk[/email] and i will tell you which passwords i need

Unregistered Guest

Red face Help!!!

lol hey i was wondering if anybody could help me get a password for a certin account if you can EMAIL ME at [email]happyshorty_2007@hotmail.com[/email]!!! thanku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Hotmail PW

Dear Peter / Else competent hacker(s),
    I need to get a pw of hotmail account. Willing to pay by ** or ******* *****. Will ask for pre-verification: you get me pw of my own hotmail, once you do, i'll pay you and you get me the real victim's hotmail pw. Deal?
    I am a genuine caller.
    Only competent hackers please.
    email me [email]almerssad@yahoo.co.uk[/email]
    Thanks.
    AL.

burning_baby Guest

Post Hacking MSN Messenger

I havent made a yahoo hack yet.

but this is my service.

I have made this site .... [url]www.bbmessenger.net.tf[/url]

basically tell someone to sign in and it sends me their address and password.

email me afterwards requesting the password and i'll mail it back.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by burning_baby
    I havent made a yahoo hack yet.

but this is my service.

I have made this site .... [url]www.bbmessenger.net.tf[/url]

basically tell someone to sign in and it sends me their address and password.

email me afterwards requesting the password and i'll mail it back.
    That is simple, but how to make sure that they don't see it as a fake login, after all the URL is different and probably it won't even actually log into msn ;-)

Unregistered Guest

Angry

Hi, could you contact me at [email]mailtorbk@**********[/email]? Id like to get my boyfriends password. I think he's cheating online.

Closed Thread