munin
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I Can Get Yahoo, Msn And Hotmail Passwords !!

Stop

Quote Originally Posted by natucha*2
    hey! now dat ma friend (enemi ) signed on and i NEED her pw, can u tell me ur e-mail address? giv it 2 me at [email]natalialeunda@hotmail.com[/email] plz
    Come on people, stop bringing up this damn thread every few weeks with some useless post, there is NO way to hack emails directly, only with stuff like social engineering or trojans, FACE IT. Pleading for help in this forum will not change that fact, all you will have done is added that email address to someone's spam list by using a bot that will crawl forum pages like this.

actually keeping this thread alive helps St*v*o, as he obviously owns the [email]forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com[/email] address and sadly probably has about *00 people sending him their IDs and Pws as we speak.

It amazes me that people still fall for that ancient trick.

So yeah...
    Next time someone says its totally possible to hack yahoo/aol/msn/etc because their ID got hacked be aware that the person telling you this has probably mailed their username and password to some joker, or has downloaded and run some sort of "H0tM4*lz H4x0r" program that really is just a trojan or keylogger type program.

In other words, they screwed themselves.

Maybe what we need is more people to read this little article I wrote about defending your ID. I went over a few scams and how they work so hopefully this type of shit which has been going on for years can finally stop.

Heres the article. If you dont want to read it, thats fine but then dont cry about your ID getting 'hacked'. Its your ass... protect it.

[url]http://www.informationleak.net/id.doc[/url]
    [url]http://www.informationleak.net/id.txt[/url]
    (whichever format you prefer)

enjoy and for gods sake stop falling for this kind of crap.

-Halla
    [url]www.informationleak.com[/url]

All about cracking and fake logins

There are scripts and programs there and intructions how to make your own. Most of the scripts are for yahoo but can easily be modified. they get thousands of ids in a day. hope this helps.

[url]http://cyber-pinoys.net[/url]

scam

Also, notice how st*v*o signed up [email]forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com[/email], he added the _ at the end because someone already signed up the shorter version. It shows how big and widely used this scam has got, nearly all the email addresses that could possibly be used for a "hack hotmail" type scam have been taken, there must be *00s of these scams going around. Like Halla said, this is an "ancient trick", people really need to come up with a new scam, this one is just getting boring and repetitive now. And people hosting sites like this (scroll down and you will se a few sample scam messages)

[url]http://home.no.net/tommb2/HTML/Main_Content/Hotmail/Hotmail*.html[/url]

don't help, they just make it possible for any n00b, with the knowledge to read and follow instructions be able to do scams like this, before people had to actually use their knowledge to think of their own scam. Damn it, I shouldn't have posted that link, I don't want it to get even more traffic, I suppose it's not all about the scam on that site though.

A lot of good info can be found on various site. Why dont you just begin with

help

i need to find a password can someone help me please .. my email is [email]xX_katey_xX@hotmail.com[/email] i need to get a hotmail or msn password FAST as soon as possible if someone knows how to please email me and i will give you the info please help fast...!!!!!!!!!!

_

Quote Originally Posted by xX_katey_xX
    i need to find a password can someone help me please .. my email is [email]xX_katey_xX@hotmail.com[/email] i need to get a hotmail or msn password FAST as soon as possible if someone knows how to please email me and i will give you the info please help fast...!!!!!!!!!!
    How many times has this thread been brought back to the top by some n00b who doesn't understand YOU CAN'T HACK EMAIL ACCOUNTS. Spamming your request in all the sections isn't going to get you anywhere. It is time this thread was deleted.
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 02-27-2006 at 01:28 PM.

Closed Thread