zabbix

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    well then, it seems that the abel and cain is useless.
    No, far from it. Cain & Abel is a good security tool in many people's opinions, just because it's not useful in your situation doesn't make it a useless program.

then woould you care to teach me how to hack into someone elses computer (especially their passwords) mike?
    That's just another generic "please tell me how to hack" question, and doesn't give me any idea what you actually want to know. Read this, then if you want to ask specific questions, then I will answer.
    • Hacking email accounts is impossible most of the time.

• Home computers can usually only be accessed through a trojan that they have run. There is no easy way to hack directly into a normal computer, because most people have routers, which make exploiting not possible, unless they run some server software with ports forwarded.

• Web sites/servers can only be "hacked" by exploiting vulnerabilities in the software they run, if it is old and unpatched. If a server is secure and updated regularly, then it is very unlikely there will be ANY way to get in.

Now i'm not going to get angry again, but you seem to have misconceptions of how easy it is to hack any possible computer. In reality things can only be "hacked" when a vulnerbility already exists, or security is already compromised.

i know that it's gonna be hard and complicated but i'm welling to learn. you probably written the method a million times but would you please write it again for me?
    thanks.
    There is no one method of hacking. How things are cracked depends entirely on the situation, and I can't just say "here, now you know how to hack every possible computer with this one piece of information".

If you ask specific questions, I will answer them, but if you ask generic "how to hack" questions (that have no real answer), I will repeat what I am saying here. Examples of specific questions are:

"How do I recover my lost windows password?"

"Where should I go to learn a programming language?"

"What programs are needed to sniff local network traffic?"

Examples of unspecific questions include:

"plz tell me how to hack"

"can you tell me where I go to learn hacking?"

"where can I find hacking tools?"

"how do I hack into email accounts?"

The question you asked, "how do I hack into people's computers" is unspecific.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-14-2006 at 11:51 AM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?