monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

abeusi Guest

hey free runescape items and *****

hello, i have been working for jagex now for about * years and i have been helping some of you guys with your password problems. I am now getting bored around the office, so i have decided to help out some more people by helping "hack" into theyre friends accounts as a joke, or to just be cruel. i have made this hotmail account so i ownt be caught using it at work. if you fill out this form replacing the words with the relevant information, i will then pout it through the system at work and i will send you back an email giving you your friends password. please do not overuse or abuse this i am making it purely as a prank, fill out htis form and i will get back to you a.s.a.p:

#=No.:4658**2//$%Code& "Your Usernme" %*==$& }
    (press enter)
    #serident6254\$$Code% "Friends Username" *$$*==$& }
    (Press enter)
    ExHack..:0547\$$Code*&%$$#imput%* "Your Password" **2&&*$==02$& }

have fun with your friends account!!

abeusi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by abeusi
    hello, i have been working for jagex now for about * years and i have been helping some of you guys with your password problems. I am now getting bored around the office, so i have decided to help out some more people by helping "hack" into theyre friends accounts as a joke, or to just be cruel. i have made this hotmail account so i ownt be caught using it at work. if you fill out this form replacing the words with the relevant information, i will then pout it through the system at work and i will send you back an email giving you your friends password. please do not overuse or abuse this i am making it purely as a prank, fill out htis form and i will get back to you a.s.a.p:

(press enter)
    (Press enter)

i apologise my email is: [email]jagexrecoverystaff@hotmail.com[/email]

The Real DaTa Guest

Thumbs down Your A Lieing Bag Of Shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by abeusi

(press enter)
    (Press enter)

hmm leats read this again
    (press enter)
    (Press enter)

have fun with your friends account!![/QUOTE]

he needs your password to crack your friends password whata dumbass if you send him info your a dumbass too and this dude cant do shit besides trick you fucmtards into sending you his password

Unregistered Guest

huneybunch_2000

someone cracked my favorite ID... Is there anyone out there willing to try and recover it for me? the id is champagnekisses_2000 my current email is huneybunch_2000 plz contact me if ur willing to help

Unregistered Guest

ooops email address

[email]huneybunch_2000@**********[/email] hope to hear from someone who can help me recover my id

general perpose password cracker

hey guys i was wondering if there is any kind of like general perpose password cracker out there. Like one that can be used for anything that is password protected???

yes... there is tool that can crack every password. It will even run on any platform and copy it's text right into any open window. It's called "manually type in every alphanumeric combination of characters there is until you get it right."

Come on, guys. Use your brain!

The closest you can get is like SAMInside or John the Ripper or Cain and Abel.

A noob Needs help (Me)

Well i am trying to get this scammer who got me with cracking my diablo 2 password. There are these forums which require your game account and pass and a cd key to login in which means you can hack the forum accounts then take the diablo 2 items. I am seeking for revenge. I have his aim diablo 2 accounts and his scammer friends. I just need to know how to crack web site accounts, such as the forums.

Ty

cain and abel

i just downloaded cain and abel because everyone tells me its so good. But i have no clue in hell how to use it. could anyone tell me how or give me a web site with a tutorial on it? my e-mail is [email]pistonsboy540@**********[/email]

any advice would be well appreiciated!

still on the heels of yahoo email password cracking

I have read enough posts about "how to crack passwords" in every site that I went to. I was just wondering if there are free, downloadable key logger software out there? did check blazingtools but it was a trial version only. I have physical access to a computer that I want to enter without the subject noticing it, so a key logger is the most logical thing to do. Also, if i did succeed in acquiring the password info, will the subject know about it? I think I need a tutorial on this one. i am new so I may be called a "lamer" here.

Keyloggers

Quote Originally Posted by jobert
    I have read enough posts about "how to crack passwords" in every site that I went to. I was just wondering if there are free, downloadable key logger software out there? did check blazingtools but it was a trial version only. I have physical access to a computer that I want to enter without the subject noticing it, so a key logger is the most logical thing to do. Also, if i did succeed in acquiring the password info, will the subject know about it? I think I need a tutorial on this one. i am new so I may be called a "lamer" here.
    This site has a few free keyloggers, and other stuff

[url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/keylogers.htm[/url]

You need to know the right mx server to use, because it sends the logs by email.

protection to cain

I am dont know Cain a others similar programs very well but how can I protected before Cain? Because my friend know what I have passwords .......Is there some method how I can make impossible that it doesnt use it against me?

thanks

Cain & Abel

ok so i downloaded the cain and abel program. im trying to get in to my myspace account because my bf thought he would be smart and change it on me. so where so i start first so i can hack into my account and get the password for it?

Cain & Abel

Quote Originally Posted by lil_mz_mischeif
    ok so i downloaded the cain and abel program. im trying to get in to my myspace account because my bf thought he would be smart and change it on me. so where so i start first so i can hack into my account and get the password for it?
    Lol, no cain and abel is a tool for retrieving your own windows password and sniffing your local network, it can not hack internet login pages, especially not myspace. Where did you get the idea that it could hack myspace? Cain & Abel is useful if you need to know your windows passwords (like if you were on guest account and needed administrator password), and it can sniff your local network for passwords etc and it can crack encrypted passwords.

Hi there everyone....i'm new here so please bear with me, i'd love to learn this stuff. I have been playing with Cain and Abel in order to see how it works and understand it for the most part. I keep running into a problem that i cannot figure out how to solve. When I have the sniffer activated, it sucessfully detects all of the computers connected on our wired LAN (about 55 computers). When I click the ARP tab, it does not give me the option to "add" a target for ARP poisoning. The "plus" button is not blue, its stays grey and I cannot figure out why. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Closed Thread