monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

Quote Originally Posted by pana View Post
    Someone hacked into my hotmail and change both my password and secret answer. I'm so angry...if anyone could help get my password for this email: [email]tzouken@hotmail.com[/email]
    Please let me know at [email]sweetie_bubu@**********[/email]
    Thanks!
    We
    do
    not
    provide
    hacking
    services.

ninj3mima Guest

Unhappy a little help please

In RuneScape, my friend Ricky gave me his account... I made it a member and began to play for a while... He decided that he wanted to help me get lots of ***** and items, he does, but gets mad if I use it... I apologize and offer to restore his lost *****, then make him aware that I am the one paying for the account, and that I am the one who got it to level 84... he gets mad and changes the password... I have no way to recover that password or play on the account I worked SO hard on... I expected that maybe one day he would do that, but I don't know why he waited so long... can someone hack his account... I want to get my account back and teach him a lesson... the username is Sir Galehad0... You (whoever hacks it) can keep the account

Quote Originally Posted by ninj*mima View Post
    In RuneScape, my friend Ricky gave me his account... I made it a member and began to play for a while... He decided that he wanted to help me get lots of ***** and items, he does, but gets mad if I use it... I apologize and offer to restore his lost *****, then make him aware that I am the one paying for the account, and that I am the one who got it to level 84... he gets mad and changes the password... I have no way to recover that password or play on the account I worked SO hard on... I expected that maybe one day he would do that, but I don't know why he waited so long... can someone hack his account... I want to get my account back and teach him a lesson... the username is <edited>... You (whoever hacks it) can keep the account
    No, nobody can and nobody cares. This forum has rules to prevent annoying hack requests, and the result of breaking those rules is a ban.

Red face someone hack my yahoo id how can i get it back

someone hack my yahoo id it was my private id there is alot of friends who work with me in another countrys can please anyone give me link of yahoo crackers and hackers or somoen find my yahoo id id is (<edited>)
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 06-23-2007 at 05:23 AM.

I'm locking this thread now to avoid any more retarded hack requests.

If you still haven't figured it out,

We do not care.

Closed Thread