file access auditing
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

Hybrid View

Thanks Mike

I do have a high speed internet connection, I know that my target's username, and I also know that what I am trying to hack is a minor game, and that they would not charge legal action.

The way I see it, I have everything planned out, I just dont have the program that can get me the password. If anybody has a program that matches my requirements (look 2 posts above), please send them my way. Thanks!

ok umm

ok umm can i please just get the correct email i dont care if its a scam i ahve a lvl *0 lol so just please get me the correct e-mail and i typo alot lol

Quote Originally Posted by crowbophil
    Thanks Mike

I do have a high speed internet connection,
    By high speed, I'm talking >8mbit/s. Below that it is painfully slow - we're talking days, not hours. It's all relative to how big your wordlist is I suppose, but smaller == less chance of success.

I know that my target's username, and I also know that what I am trying to hack is a minor game, and that they would not charge legal action.
    What about your own ISP? A long brute force attack will surely attract their attention, and it is strictly against all ToSs.

The way I see it, I have everything planned out, I just dont have the program that can get me the password. If anybody has a program that matches my requirements (look 2 posts above), please send them my way. Thanks!
    Brutus AE2:

[url]http://www.irongeek.com/downloads/bpeplugins/Brutus-ae2.zip[/url]

AccessDiver:

[url]http://www.accessdiver.com/downloads.htm[/url]

Please note that none of these (or other brute force software) are designed for Java or Flash based games. These are web based only.

general perpose password cracker

hey guys i was wondering if there is any kind of like general perpose password cracker out there. Like one that can be used for anything that is password protected???

yes... there is tool that can crack every password. It will even run on any platform and copy it's text right into any open window. It's called "manually type in every alphanumeric combination of characters there is until you get it right."

Come on, guys. Use your brain!

The closest you can get is like SAMInside or John the Ripper or Cain and Abel.

A noob Needs help (Me)

Well i am trying to get this scammer who got me with cracking my diablo 2 password. There are these forums which require your game account and pass and a cd key to login in which means you can hack the forum accounts then take the diablo 2 items. I am seeking for revenge. I have his aim diablo 2 accounts and his scammer friends. I just need to know how to crack web site accounts, such as the forums.

Ty

cain and abel

i just downloaded cain and abel because everyone tells me its so good. But i have no clue in hell how to use it. could anyone tell me how or give me a web site with a tutorial on it? my e-mail is [email]pistonsboy540@**********[/email]

any advice would be well appreiciated!

still on the heels of yahoo email password cracking

I have read enough posts about "how to crack passwords" in every site that I went to. I was just wondering if there are free, downloadable key logger software out there? did check blazingtools but it was a trial version only. I have physical access to a computer that I want to enter without the subject noticing it, so a key logger is the most logical thing to do. Also, if i did succeed in acquiring the password info, will the subject know about it? I think I need a tutorial on this one. i am new so I may be called a "lamer" here.

Ok

Ok i tried alot of things on cain and able but it tells me that the abel file is non exsistant is there away i can get like directiories from myspace like look at the whole myspace user directory that would be awesome but if not plz for the love of god hack this account (dont do anything just give me a password)
    [email]kaykay7*2@msn.com[/email]
    then im it to me at xxdrunkenxx87 i use aim plz plz plz im begging u guys just help me out i think this person is cheating on me

help plz!!!!

plz beware that i have not the least idea about password cracking.

anybody plz help me. i want to crack a hotmail password and i have not the least idea of how to do it. so can someone plz go through it step by step and plz don't use hard internet language coz i wouldn't know wat ur talking about.

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    plz beware that i have not the least idea about password cracking.

anybody plz help me. i want to crack a hotmail password and i have not the least idea of how to do it. so can someone plz go through it step by step and plz don't use hard internet language coz i wouldn't know wat ur talking about.

thanx
    *sigh*

I am going to refrain from flaming, so here is some "helpful" advice.
    • [URL="http://www.google.com"]Google[/URL] before posting.
    • [URL="http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/search.php"]Search[/URL] before posting.
    • [URL="http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/search.php"]Search[/URL] again.
    • If the topic has not been covered before, you can post, but be polite, don't use "words" like 'plz', and don't be a moron.

If you had followed that advice, you would know the facts about "hacking" email accounts. Obviously you are incapable of reading, so just forget about hacking and don't waste our time.

plz don't use hard internet language coz i wouldn't know wat ur talking about
    You don't want internet language? Then get off the internet, n00b.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Question ummmmmm rs hacking programs

are there any rune scape hacking programs like an rs sniffer let me know plz
    cencirly,
    ckinrun

Cool

People i had posted this many times,create passwords that contain numbers and letters,and never open an email you don't know the source of origin.I still have the setup for brutus,so if any* is interested message me on the forum,be more than glad to do send it to you.

myspace

I need to get inot a myspace profile. Are they any utilities for it or must it be done the hard way?

Talking Myspace

Woot Woot
    I have found a way into the myspace server.
    Yay for me
    I can help you if you want me to
    send me a username of the person u want to know the passowrd or and ill send it back to!
    yay for me
    i am so happy
    [email]aragallman@charter.net[/email]

Closed Thread