mrtg
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

So then I guess I should just give up and make a new account?

_

Quote Originally Posted by rayray02
    So then I guess I should just give up and make a new account?
    Yeah, you will probably have to.

help me plz

hi m new here don't know abt net hacking sumone hack my sis id n blackmailing her plz help me to find this pw i ll be thankfull

n00b

Quote Originally Posted by aelia
    hi m new here don't know abt net hacking sumone hack my sis id n blackmailing her plz help me to find this pw i ll be thankfull
    Haven't you read any other posts by n00bs like yourself, there is NO WAY TO HACK EMAIL ACCOUNTS, or any other trye of account like that, they are SECURE to attacks such as brute forcing, they design their security to prevent hacks, there's nothing we can do to change this. Whatever you may think you know about hacking from tv etc, in reality hacking is just not like that, there are no programs to just instantly hack something without YOU knowing stuff. Yeah, hacking is possible, but it comes from highly skilled, experienced people, who know the workings of computers, programming and stuff, and how to exploit it. And even if someone found out a way to hack emails, they would not go around telling n00bs, then inevitably exposing whatever method they used, allowing the email services to be *******. If I ever hosted a forum like this, I would just ban all the n00bs who google for "hack email" and find this, their posts just waste everyone's time, when they could have found out that they can't hack email accounts by searching the forum for the keyword "n00b". They also type in shortened words (sumone hack my sis id n blackmailing her plz), which is acceptable, but they just use it to hide the fact that they are too lazy to type out in english. I don't know why I keep replying to the "plz hack email" posts, I thought that the n00bs of the future would see them getting told the facts, but they just keep flooding in off google.

Key Loggers... Where can I find um

Where Can I get these Keyloggers and things! I want 2 try my luck

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Whether you are "computer savvy" or not, there are no ways at all to hack into email, myspace etc accounts, so you're wasting your time searching for a way to directly get your password back, because methods like brute forcing DO NOT work on all but the most poorly ******* sites. If you keep searching for ways to hack back into it, you will inevitably end up downloading a trojan that will infect your computer. The ways to get back your password are:

*. Keylogger - These can be configured to mail you back the logs, which may or maynot include the password.

2. Trojan - Same as above

*. Fake page - If you have php web hosting, then you may want to tell her to go to your fake page and login or somehow edit her hosts file so all attempts to access myspace would be directed to your fake page.

4. Social engineering - You could send her an email (spoofed to say "from [email]staff@myspace.com[/email]") which would say "Please send your password to [email]_____@hotmail.com[/email]" or some scam like that to trick her into giving away her password, alternatively it would be more believable to get her hotmail password from this, then it would probably be the same one she uses for everything.

Ok

Ok i tried alot of things on cain and able but it tells me that the abel file is non exsistant is there away i can get like directiories from myspace like look at the whole myspace user directory that would be awesome but if not plz for the love of god hack this account (dont do anything just give me a password)
    [email]kaykay7*2@msn.com[/email]
    then im it to me at xxdrunkenxx87 i use aim plz plz plz im begging u guys just help me out i think this person is cheating on me

keyloggers

Quote Originally Posted by Polimex805
    Where Can I get these Keyloggers and things! I want 2 try my luck
    If you had used the search button you would have seen me reference to [url]www.elitec0ders.net[/url] many times for people who don't have the knowledge to use something more complicated (or create their own). Posts from people who don't search only spam this forum. In the future, search:

[url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/search.php[/url].

Exclamation Help Please

heres the deal... i need to hack into this girls myspace... i know it sounds stupid and childish but i have my reasons. just if anyone can tell me how i'd really appreciate it... i just want to delete the account or mess it up. i need her email and password

[url]http://www.myspace.com/jmw0****47[/url]

_

Quote Originally Posted by SffCcw*00505
    heres the deal... i need to hack into this girls myspace... i know it sounds stupid and childish but i have my reasons. just if anyone can tell me how i'd really appreciate it... i just want to delete the account or mess it up. i need her email and password

[url]http://www.myspace.com/jmw0****47[/url]
    Haven't you read this thread? I just posted a link to a page that explains how to use a flash file to redirect people to a fake page. No one is going to explain it just because you are too dumb or lazy to learn yourself.

[url]http://www.google.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/search.php[/url]

can som* plz tell me how 2 hak this email addressplz
    [email]michael_tom*0@hotmail.com[/email] thx

_

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_*
    can som* plz tell me how 2 hak this email addressplz
    [email]michael_tom*0@hotmail.com[/email] thx
    No, hacking email addresses is IMPOSSIBLE. Ask any more dumb questions like this and I will ask for you to be banned.

Muaha

good thing mike knows what hes talking about...
    you can crack e-mail accounts but i only crack YAHOO
    with a program called Y-ShIzZlE
    you can do others....
    so i dont know why you're getting all mad mike lol

Quote Originally Posted by CKROB
    good thing mike knows what hes talking about...
    you can crack e-mail accounts but i only crack YAHOO
    with a program called Y-ShIzZlE
    you can do others....
    so i dont know why you're getting all mad mike lol
    Yes, mike does know what he's talking about, and from seeing what you wrote in your comment, knows a lot more than you about the subject.

But I digress, I decided not to flame people any more, and I am not going to start now. I don't know of this program you are talking about, but whatever it is, there is no way it could directly hack accounts. All major email services have taken steps to prevent brute force attacks, and are in no way vulnerable to any other form of attack either. So this program you mention must be a password stealing type of malware, designed to be sent to the victim, they run it, and their password is sent to you through whatever method you choose (email, ftp, etc). You might think otherwise because you don't understand the specific methods it uses to get the password, I don't know, but either way, it could not possibly be able to hack email accounts (as in directly attack the server they are stored on). Perhaps you should do some research into how this program actually operates, then you might accept my opinion. Here are some reasons why it could not hack email accounts directly:

• Web based email has been around a long time, and over that time they have encountered every possible attack, and upgraded their defenses.
    • If a program such as what you mentioned is freely available for anyone to download, then it would have very quickly been reported to the appropriate people (if it somehow DID find a vulnerability in the system), and the bug subsequently fixed.
    • If someone had found a way to hack any email account, do you think they would really release it to the public, thus ensuring that the bug gets fixed very soon. I don't think so, there is too much potential profit involved.

If you disagree with me, then I am open to hear a valid argument proving me wrong, but I can assure you, this program can not hack email accounts, and is most likely a trojan.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-02-2006 at 02:11 PM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

help plz!!!!

plz beware that i have not the least idea about password cracking.

anybody plz help me. i want to crack a hotmail password and i have not the least idea of how to do it. so can someone plz go through it step by step and plz don't use hard internet language coz i wouldn't know wat ur talking about.

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    plz beware that i have not the least idea about password cracking.

anybody plz help me. i want to crack a hotmail password and i have not the least idea of how to do it. so can someone plz go through it step by step and plz don't use hard internet language coz i wouldn't know wat ur talking about.

thanx
    *sigh*

I am going to refrain from flaming, so here is some "helpful" advice.
    • [URL="http://www.google.com"]Google[/URL] before posting.
    • [URL="http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/search.php"]Search[/URL] before posting.
    • [URL="http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/search.php"]Search[/URL] again.
    • If the topic has not been covered before, you can post, but be polite, don't use "words" like 'plz', and don't be a moron.

If you had followed that advice, you would know the facts about "hacking" email accounts. Obviously you are incapable of reading, so just forget about hacking and don't waste our time.

plz don't use hard internet language coz i wouldn't know wat ur talking about
    You don't want internet language? Then get off the internet, n00b.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Closed Thread