opennms
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

Quote Originally Posted by willowbrook020*
    i am in **th grade and i know about computer programing and all i need is for u to send me ur username password and ur friends/eniemy's username and if his email address if he has *

send the info to this email address and i will reply with the persons password for you(ps i will take some iteam from the friend/eniemy's account too but not them all cause i need some pay for getting the password)
    [email]20*0255@ameritech.net[/email]
    You know, that is probably THE worst social engineering I have seen in a *long* time. You just ASK for people to send you their passwords? Why would you need their passwords if you know how to hack accounts? When I was * years old I could probably have thought of a better scam than that. Get off this forum, n00b. And if you reply with some crap trying to defend it, I will send an email to the abuse address of ameritech.net, telling them the lame scam yout just tried to post here. Jeez, people don't use their own ISP email address for scams, that's just dumb.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

maybe u should relax mike!!!! u don't need to be aggressive

and no i can read, as a matter of fact i've read everything u've posted but unfortunatlly ur replies are not of a help to anyone. if you think people can't crack others passwords well then u wrong coz i'm sure that a lot of ppl can.

did u know that plz mean please and that this word shows manners and courtesy. it's funny how some ppl don't like courtesy and don't have any.

if you don't know how to crack a hotmail password and don't have any helpful information i advice u not reply to this message mike. thank you

now plz if anyone knows how to crack a password then plz teach me. thanx a lot

I didn't want to start a flame war, but meh, I have enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    maybe u should relax mike!!!! u don't need to be aggressive
    My aggression comes from constant posts from people who don't search the forum and google, which could have answered their question much quicker than taking our time. If you are too lazy to do that, then it's not my problem, i'm not here to explain individually to everyone.

and no i can read, as a matter of fact i've read everything u've posted but unfortunatlly ur replies are not of a help to anyone.
    Not of help to anyone?

Orange_Lord

Thanks for the information and the link,

Do you know where i could get some 'keylogger'?

fun

oh i see. haha...but thanks. for letting me know.

Convcit#46*6

Thank you for the reply, now that it is confirmed that I can accomplish this with the indicated program, I will attempt to install, configure and run it. Ill let you guys know if my efforts net me any results.

Thanks for not being a dick, I imagine noobs get tiresome after a while.

As you can see, I have helped many people, and that was just * recent posts, if you read the forums and google before posting then I have no problem answering any questions. Even if they are a n00b, as long as they search before posting I answer.

if you think people can't crack others passwords well then u wrong coz i'm sure that a lot of ppl can.
    What gives you the idea that you know more about computers/the internet than me? There is NO way to just hack into email accounts, if want to believe there is then it's your choice, but what I said is the TRUTH. The only way people can get account passwords is through methods like fake login pages, keyoggers, etc.

did u know that plz mean please and that this word shows manners and courtesy. it's funny how some ppl don't like courtesy and don't have any.
    Yes, of course I know what "plz" means. Typing with shortened words like that will only get you FLAMED and called a n00b, it annoys people. We have no problem typing with real words, all it shows is laziness from you, expecting us to take the time to figure out what you wrote. And YOU are the one without manners, it is courtesy to SEARCH before posting. My anger is understandable after seeing the same questions repeated every day, because people just don't take the time to find out themself by READING. Just because you say "plz" doesn't change the fact that you are just wasting our time.

if you don't know how to crack a hotmail password and don't have any helpful information i advice u not reply to this message mike. thank you
    Well you just don't listen to me, so here is my advice to you. STFU, and get off this forum. I have a lot of helpful information, but you expect there to be a way to hack email accounts by clicking a few buttons. This could not be *********ly possible, but I don't expect you to understand, so I will not explain.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-06-2006 at 03:50 AM.

it seems like u have gone too far, way too far.

are u trying to threaten me????

that's ur problem u think that ppl don't read forums when they ask questions but no it's the opposite. they have read them but they didn't make sence. remember when i said don't use hard internet language? i said that because i read previously posted replies and they were too ********* to understand. what makes you think i haven't searched googles. i searched almost every forum there is and every possible poragram. i have downloaded jhon the ripper but it didn't work then i read one of the replies posted in this form and it was said to download abel and cain and i downloaded this porgram. i played around with it but i found it too hard too understand. when i posted a message i was hoping some one would teach me the proccess step by step. SO STOP CRITICIZING PEOPLE AND STOP THINKING THAT PEOPLE DON"T READ THE FORUM COZ THEY DO!!!

you know why i write in shortcuts, coz i don't want to waste my time, ppl's time and space. i'm sure the shortcuts i use are understandable by all except nOObs.

and what makes u so sure of yourself. i'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who have a betta understanding of computers/internet than u do.

and who do u think u are to tell me to get out of the forum. i actually think that u are the one who should get out of this forum, coz u need to practice some manners.

when i asked for help i wasn't asking for your help in particular. if you don't want to help that's fine but stop sending useless and mannerless messages okay mike

One for Mike

Ok I've read the whole thread, and I'm not about to ask a newbie question.

What I would like to know though, is more about these keyloggers. This is going to sound strange, but is there anyway you can hide one in a picture or text file? Perhaps on opening of such a file it could install itself unknowingly to the user, and then email the logs back without them knowing either. This may be more of a Trogan thing but I don't know. Thing is, I imagine otherwise it would be very hard to get a Trogan/Keylogger onto someone else's computer without being on it.

Thoughts?

it seems like u have gone too far, way too far.

are u trying to threaten me????
    No, I never said I was threatening you.

that's ur problem u think that ppl don't read forums when they ask questions but no it's the opposite. they have read them but they didn't make sence. remember when i said don't use hard internet language? i said that because i read previously posted replies and they were too ********* to understand.
    Well when you read things, you gain knowledge, so you are contradicting yourself. Also, if you had read some threads on this forum, you would have seen the constantly repeated posts, saying that email accounts can't be directly hacked, only through malware, fake pages, etc. Sure, you may have read a select few posts that interested you, but you didn't take the time to do some extra work to understand how you would "hack" email accounts.

what makes you think i haven't searched googles. i searched almost every forum there is and every possible poragram.
    Well not only on this forum, but on most security & hacking forums, people know that there is no way to hack email accounts. If you had googled you would have come accross someone explaining this. The thing is, you are selectively searching; you don't want to accept that there is no easy way to hack emails, so you ignore people like me saying it's not possible, and keep looking for a "click here to hack hotmail" answer, disregarding the facts.

i have downloaded jhon the ripper but it didn't work
    John the ripper is a program for locally cracking many different password formats. It will not help you in any way to hack into email accounts, they are two totally different things.

then i read one of the replies posted in this form and it was said to download abel and cain and i downloaded this porgram. i played around with it but i found it too hard too understand.
    Cain & Abel is for cracking local passwords, and sniffing the LAN. Unless the user of the email account is on your network, again, this program will not help you hack email accounts.

when i posted a message i was hoping some one would teach me the proccess step by step. SO STOP CRITICIZING PEOPLE AND STOP THINKING THAT PEOPLE DON"T READ THE FORUM COZ THEY DO!!!
    You don't need us to teach you step by step, the internet holds thousands of gigabytes of useful information that could much better explain anything you need. Asking people to do the work for you is lazy, which is one of the reasons for my flame.

you know why i write in shortcuts, coz i don't want to waste my time, ppl's time and space. i'm sure the shortcuts i use are understandable by all except nOObs.
    While they may save time, it is common internet politeness to type in full words. Typing in shortened phrases (apart from simply annoying people) makes us take longer to work out what you wrote. We can understand it as good as anyone, but it is still something you should not do. You should read [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette"]this[/URL].

and what makes u so sure of yourself. i'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who have a betta understanding of computers/internet than u do.
    Yes, I am sure there is. None of them being you. But I post facts and my knowledge, I do not make something up if I don't know about it; if I don't know about something I will simply say I don't. And you don't even know me, so don't assume I know nothing, if you actually read this forum you would know that I have helped many people if they just follow a few simple rules, which are applied in all forums, not just made up by me.

and who do u think u are to tell me to get out of the forum. i actually think that u are the one who should get out of this forum, coz u need to practice some manners.
    Your laziness was far more offensive than my flame.

when i asked for help i wasn't asking for your help in particular. if you don't want to help that's fine but stop sending useless and mannerless messages okay mike
    Jeez, I am sure a lot of people would find your post a lot more useless than me telling you to follow rules. A lot of people are equally as tired of n00bs who don't read/google.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

To the next post...

Ok I've read the whole thread, and I'm not about to ask a newbie question.

What I would like to know though, is more about these keyloggers. This is going to sound strange, but is there anyway you can hide one in a picture or text file? Perhaps on opening of such a file it could install itself unknowingly to the user, and then email the logs back without them knowing either.
    Keyloggers/other malware can only be executed through executable file types, such as .scr, .exe, and .pif. Image files like .jpg simply have data read from them to display an image in the image viewer, not to be executed by the computer. So the best way to look at it is, images can only contain images, video files only contain video, and executable files contain programs.

*But*

There are ways to exploit certain image/video viewers so they do run some code contained inside the image/video file. The actual way this works is too complex to explain here, but people sometimes discover vulnerabilities in commonly used programs (to view image/video), and publicly release code which exploits the holes. You may have heard of the WMF exploit, it is largely fixed now, but when it was unprotected against, anyone running windows could have code (such as code to download and run a trojan/keylogger) executed on their computer, simply by viewing a .wmf image file. But exploits are uncommon, and can't be relied on, so simply, there is no way to run programs from images or videos.

This may be more of a Trogan thing but I don't know. Thing is, I imagine otherwise it would be very hard to get a Trogan/Keylogger onto someone else's computer without being on it.

Thoughts?
    Yes, the only way is to get the victim to run an executable file, and I suppose this is hard. With malware that is detected by antivirus programs, this is nearly impossible, but if it is not, then you can simply tell them to run a "game" or something similar, and they will probably trust you. Fake error messages can further help this trust.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-06-2006 at 04:44 PM.

i have no idea what you are doing here. till now i haven't heard you say one useful word.

you should know something, i'm not from the hacking society and i had no idea that you guys had unwritten rules that people should follow. it would have been nice if you very politely explained to me why it's rude to use shortcuts here. now thati have found out about the unwritten laws of these forums, i won't use shortcuts anymore.

i'm not a computer person, and i have no idea what john the ripper does nor do i know the use of abel and cain all i know is that they can be used for such things and so i downloaded them.

everybody on this forum knows a little bit about hacking (except me) and so they don't need explanaition step by step like me.

if you think i'm wasting time here then why even reply to my psts. for the final time i will say, if you have anything useful to teach me then do so. if not then DON't REPLY

i have no idea what you are doing here. till now i haven't heard you say one useful word.

you should know something, i'm not from the hacking society and i had no idea that you guys had unwritten rules that people should follow. it would have been nice if you very politely explained to me why it's rude to use shortcuts here. now thati have found out about the unwritten laws of these forums, i won't use shortcuts anymore.
    These rules are not something I made up, and are not just followed on this forum. If you had done the same on any other security/hacking forum, then you probably would have been flamed. Here's the facts:
    • I should have explained more politely.
    • You should have taken the time to search or at least read up on [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette"]"rules" of internet communication.[/URL]

i'm not a computer person, and i have no idea what john the ripper does nor do i know the use of abel and cain all i know is that they can be used for such things and so i downloaded them.
    I *never* said there was a problem with not knowing much about computers, I help people whatever their knowledge is. The problem was with the way you worded your post, and what you asked in it.

everybody on this forum knows a little bit about hacking (except me) and so they don't need explanaition step by step like me.
    Actually, a large percentage of members of this forum have no knowledge of computers/hacking. We have no problem with that.

if you think i'm wasting time here then why even reply to my psts. for the final time i will say, if you have anything useful to teach me then do so. if not then DON't REPLY
    If you ask me any question, I will answer it. I think you get my point about internet rules, etc. But now I am going to END this flame war, and stop posting. I will try to not be so rude to people who post without any regard to rules, and you will remember those rules in the future.

to mike

well now that we are alright with each other maybe you can help me

i have abel and cain as i've said before and i'm trying to hack someone esle's computer (especially their msn password). would abel and cain be any help? if i get the other person's Ip addrress would i be able to get into their computer? and is it true that if i share a file with them i would be able to see their IP address? by the way, where cabn i find the M-DOS window

thanks

well now that we are alright with each other maybe you can help me

i have abel and cain as i've said before and i'm trying to hack someone esle's computer (especially their msn password). would abel and cain be any help?
    Unless they are directly on your local network, cain & abel will not help you. It is for sniffing the LAN, and cracking encrypted passwords.

if i get the other person's Ip addrress would i be able to get into their computer?
    No, just having someone's IP address will not help you. With an IP alone, all you can do is port scan them (which will be useless if they are behind a router), or connect to a trojan already installed.

and is it true that if i share a file with them i would be able to see their IP address?
    Yes, over most instant messaging programs, if you initiate a file transfer, open up command prompt, then type "netstat -n" (without the quotes), you will find their IP number somewhere on the list. It is ad****ble to run netstat once before the file transfer as well, so you can compare the two results to find the IP number. But like I said, an IP number doesn't instantly let you "hack" in, it is a lot harder than that.

by the way, where cabn i find the M-DOS window

thanks
    In your start menu, click "run", and type in "cmd" (without quotes). If this doesn't work, try entering "command" instead.

Arrow From a dictionary...

Quote Originally Posted by rayray02
    Alright.... sounds like you guys got something good going but I have NO CLUE what you guys are talking about!! haha... what's this whole sniffer thing?
    sniffer
    n. one who inhales through the nose; one who takes drugs by inhaling; nose (Slang); device used to detect the presence of a particular substance

Hey mike i was wondering if you could help me. I've downloaded a keylogger and a binder, and I binded a picture to the keylogger. I tried it on myself, and when i opened it, it asked me if i wanted to install the keylogger. So my question is, would you know how i can have the program automaticlly install without asking the recipient of the file?

Quote Originally Posted by optimizer
    Hey mike i was wondering if you could help me. I've downloaded a keylogger and a binder, and I binded a picture to the keylogger. I tried it on myself, and when i opened it, it asked me if i wanted to install the keylogger. So my question is, would you know how i can have the program automaticlly install without asking the recipient of the file?
    It all depends on how the keylogger was programmed to install itself. It looks like you got a "legal" keylogger, one which is supposed to be installed with the user's knowledge, not a malicious keylogger. These types of keyloggers will bring up an install menu, and ask the user where they want it installed, etc. Because of this, there is NO way you can change how it is programmed, and I s***est you go find a different keylogger.

well then, it seems that the abel and cain is useless.

then woould you care to teach me how to hack into someone elses computer (especially their passwords) mike?

i know that it's gonna be hard and complicated but i'm welling to learn. you probably written the method a million times but would you please write it again for me?
    thanks.

ok thanks. Any s***ested keyloggers?

Closed Thread