rrdtool
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    well then, it seems that the abel and cain is useless.
    No, far from it. Cain & Abel is a good security tool in many people's opinions, just because it's not useful in your situation doesn't make it a useless program.

then woould you care to teach me how to hack into someone elses computer (especially their passwords) mike?
    That's just another generic "please tell me how to hack" question, and doesn't give me any idea what you actually want to know. Read this, then if you want to ask specific questions, then I will answer.
    • Hacking email accounts is impossible most of the time.

• Home computers can usually only be accessed through a trojan that they have run. There is no easy way to hack directly into a normal computer, because most people have routers, which make exploiting not possible, unless they run some server software with ports forwarded.

• Web sites/servers can only be "hacked" by exploiting vulnerabilities in the software they run, if it is old and unpatched. If a server is secure and updated regularly, then it is very unlikely there will be ANY way to get in.

Now i'm not going to get angry again, but you seem to have misconceptions of how easy it is to hack any possible computer. In reality things can only be "hacked" when a vulnerbility already exists, or security is already compromised.

i know that it's gonna be hard and complicated but i'm welling to learn. you probably written the method a million times but would you please write it again for me?
    thanks.
    There is no one method of hacking. How things are cracked depends entirely on the situation, and I can't just say "here, now you know how to hack every possible computer with this one piece of information".

If you ask specific questions, I will answer them, but if you ask generic "how to hack" questions (that have no real answer), I will repeat what I am saying here. Examples of specific questions are:

"How do I recover my lost windows password?"

"Where should I go to learn a programming language?"

"What programs are needed to sniff local network traffic?"

Examples of unspecific questions include:

"plz tell me how to hack"

"can you tell me where I go to learn hacking?"

"where can I find hacking tools?"

"how do I hack into email accounts?"

The question you asked, "how do I hack into people's computers" is unspecific.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-14-2006 at 11:51 AM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by optimizer
    ok thanks. Any s***ested keyloggers?
    All keyloggers that are public (and what I could recommend to you) are going to be detected by antivirus programs, which makes them useless in most situations, considering a lot of people now run antivirus and firewall software. So I will move on to explain about some places you might find undetectable keyloggers.

If you have an interest in computers, then it would be good for you to start learning a programming language, and possibly create your own in a few months time. For anyone who wants to learn c or c++, I would be available by email/msn to help with any problems; because I help people who at least make an effort to help themself. Other than that, you could buy a private keylogger from someone if you have the *****, although beware of scammers if you choose to do this.

Apart from making your own or buying one, the only other place you could find one is by going to some hacking forums where people post malware source code ,and finding a keylogger source, this code can be compiled and will probably not be detected. There are many forums where people share malware sources (I know of many), and they are probably not hard to find.

And one more way of making public malware undetectable is by hex editing to remove the signature, but I have no real interest in that, and people desperate enough to do this should just learn some programming.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-14-2006 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks again mike, I'm going into grade *0 next year, i chose computer engineering and computer and information science as my courses, so maybe ill learn something

Ps. Where should/could i learn C or C++? ( or should i learn something like Java or python first?)
    Last edited by optimizer; 05-14-2006 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by optimizer
    Thanks again mike, I'm going into grade *0 next year, i chose computer engineering and computer and information science as my courses, so maybe ill learn something

Ps. Where should/could i learn C or C++? ( or should i learn something like Java or python first?)
    The languages I consider most useful are:

c
    c++
    Javascript
    HTML (and maybe some CSS)
    PHP
    Perl
    ASM

All good hackers need to know some or all of these. But to start with, you should at least learn html and javascript, then perhaps python, then some php or perl, then c/c++. I made the mistake of learning c++ as my first "real" programming language, but if you are smart enough, a language as complex as c++ will teach you the most. And java is very similar to c++, if you want a simple language to start programming in, then python probably is the one to learn. You can learn c or c++, but I learned c++, here are some tutorials:

General

[url]http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/htm/ch0*.htm[/url] <- The best IMO.
    [url]http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/introduction.html[/url]

Network

[url]http://www.hal-pc.org/~johnnie2/winsock.html[/url]

Windows GUI

[url]http://www.winprog.org/tutorial/[/url]
    [url]http://www.relisoft.com/Win*2/[/url]

And as for ASM, that should come after c++.

okay, well i have heard you say it's impossible to hack someone's password but what i was thinking is that, while the person in online (i mean msn) i hack their computer which will allow me to get into their hotmail. did i get that right? can i do that?

i'll give you all the information. me and the other person don't share the same computer. so we using two completely different computers, and i have no access what so ever to my victom's computer.

to be specific about my question. i don't exactly know what i need. but i want to hack a person computer while they are on msn or hotmail so i can view their hotmail. now is that possible?

and what is a trojon??

i read the conversation between you and optimizer about keyloggers. if i find a keylogger do you think that would get me what i want?

earlier you mentioned something about fake sites or mails that can capture someones password. is that useful in my case. if yes can we start on that ?

thanks

LOL Mimmi!!!!!

Goodnight and sleep well Mimi if you don't even know what a trojan is you haven't been reading this forum or this thread or anything else for that matter
    Because if you went to school in the first place you would have had history in class and I'm sure that every person with a little inteligence would remmember such a good story, [url=http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/WOODENHORSE.html]HERE![/url] is the original story.
    Perhaps now you can imagine how a Trojan horse program works!
    Get a scanner and scan your computer, I'm sure you have some, if you don't know what a trojan is by know you might aswell give it up.
    You want a quik fix! and there is non!
    Last edited by Necronomicon; 05-15-2006 at 05:17 AM.

okay, well i have heard you say it's impossible to hack someone's password but what i was thinking is that, while the person in online (i mean msn) i hack their computer which will allow me to get into their hotmail. did i get that right? can i do that?

i'll give you all the information. me and the other person don't share the same computer. so we using two completely different computers, and i have no access what so ever to my victom's computer.

to be specific about my question. i don't exactly know what i need. but i want to hack a person computer while they are on msn or hotmail so i can view their hotmail. now is that possible?

and what is a trojon??

i read the conversation between you and optimizer about keyloggers. if i find a keylogger do you think that would get me what i want?

earlier you mentioned something about fake sites or mails that can capture someones password. is that useful in my case. if yes can we start on that ?

thanks
    If you don't have any access, then the only way you can get their password is by GIVING yourself access, through a trojan or other malware. There is no way to directly hack normal home users, so give up on that idea. If you want to know what a trojan is, google it. A keylogger could get you the password, yes, but it will be up to you to convince them to run this file. And fake login pages are not really worth using just for one person.

Goodnight and sleep well Mimi if you don't even know what a trojan is you haven't been reading this forum or this thread or anything else for that matter
    Because if you went to school in the first place you would have had history in class and I'm sure that every person with a little inteligence would remmember such a good story, HERE! is the original story.
    Perhaps now you can imagine how a Trojan horse program works!
    Get a scanner and scan your computer, I'm sure you have some, if you don't know what a trojan is by know you might aswell give it up.
    You want a quik fix! and there is non!
    Yes, that's the problem with a lot of people, they want a quick fix to "hack" someone, but are not willing to put in the effort and learn themself.

Mr smarty pants, i didn't want a quick fix. if you read wat i've said earlier u would know "i know it's going to be hard and complicated but i'm welling to learn"
    I *never* said there was a problem with not knowing much about computers, I help people whatever their knowledge is. The problem was with the way you worded your post, and what you asked in it.

doesn't that sound familiar mike. but it seems like you contradicting yourself now. i'm pretty sure you well send a post creating all kind of excuses but i don't really care and i'm not about to start another argument.

by thw way Necronomicon, i never knew you could send wooden horses on the computer. see i do know what a trojon is.

about the keyloogers, do i have to download a keylogger and a binder?

Mr smarty pants, i didn't want a quick fix. if you read wat i've said earlier u would know "i know it's going to be hard and complicated but i'm welling to learn"
    No, you do want a quick fix. You wouldn't accept my advice if it was "go learn about computers, programming, and hacking for * years, then you will have the answers", would you. And there is a difference between something being difficult, and something being impossible.

I *never* said there was a problem with not knowing much about computers, I help people whatever their knowledge is. The problem was with the way you worded your post, and what you asked in it.
    doesn't that sound familiar mike. but it seems like you contradicting yourself now. i'm pretty sure you well send a post creating all kind of excuses but i don't really care and i'm not about to start another argument.
    You are the only one contradicting yourself. Throughout this thread, I have stated that I help people when they post correctly, and follow forum rules. In your case, you have said that you are going to follow the rules, google first, etc, but after all that, your posts are no different. I am not going to start any arguments here, I am just going to stop posting in this thread.

about the keyloogers, do i have to download a keylogger and a binder?
    You don't need to bind keyloggers with other files just for them to work. This is simply to try to avoid antivirus detection.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-16-2006 at 11:33 AM.

myspace

I need to get inot a myspace profile. Are they any utilities for it or must it be done the hard way?

Exclamation I need help to get a myspace password please!!!

My fiance's friend has some pictures up of her on her myspace account that neither of us like on there of her (my fiance). This girl wont take them off so I would like some help getting her password so I can log in only to take those pictures off. Not to do anything harmful. If anyone can help me please email me at [email]CSvingen@email.com[/email] or reply to this posting.
    Thank you

sorry

okay mike, I did exactly what you hate and didn't read the threads before i posted a noob queston. But if anyone does ever find a way to help me with my situation...let me know. [email]CSvingen@email.com[/email]
    Thank you

Can someone please explain how to use the keyloggers and pass crackers? do you have to send them to someone and have them open it? sorry if it's been posted (if it has please give me a link to it).

Thanks
    Blister
    ~n00b in tr4inin*~

by thw way Necronomicon, i never knew you could send wooden horses on the computer. see i do know what a trojon is.
    Then again goodnight Mimi, first of all it's TROJAN and a computer TROJAN dropper can be compared to the wooden horse!!
    That's the whole idea behind a TROJAN to pack the TROJAN into another program so it won't be detected.
    So indeed the idea of a TROJAN dropper was ripped from that old story.
    Ms. smarty pants looking for a quik fix, I ment to say that if you don't even know what a TROJAN is and does you have a long way to go.
    That's why people are scared for RAR because you can hide TROJAN droppers in there easy.
    Even a picture can have a TROJAN inside!
    En please learn to spell or get a program for it, BTW way???? keylooger????
    Like people allready said C++, HTML, Java or start with Pyton, you will have to read and most people don't want to do that and judging by your posts you are one of them.
    If you read it and then you have question about something Mike would probably answer them but you come with questions like "how do I hack" well there are so many ways and things you have to try and it depends on what you want to hack.
    Last edited by Necronomicon; 05-25-2006 at 01:44 PM.

Lightbulb Keyloggers

IF there was not a way to place a keylogger program (Physically on their computer, or Undetected in a .zip file) could there be a way to encode a keylogger onto a website?

Closed Thread