opennms
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

Exclamation Help Me!!!

Im stupid I know. I tried to do that Yahoo password thing. I made another account to try it on. What should I do????? I have already changed my password. Is there anything else they can do/I can do?

HELP

Ask

Quote Originally Posted by mkaydude22
    Im stupid I know. I tried to do that Yahoo password thing. I made another account to try it on. What should I do????? I have already changed my password. Is there anything else they can do/I can do?

HELP
    Ask mike*0* he knows every thing about computers.

Cool hotmail password with cain and abel

Hi I have downloaded the program cain and abel. I have been messing with it for about *days now and is a good program but very complicated. the sniffer works very well but I found that it doesn't copy hotmail passwords or some others. does anybody know if it will or how to do so I would be greatly appreciated. ps: as I was testing with it the sniffer collects myspace login names and passwords but it must be running with the sniffer button on in order the capture it but what is great is that it has a hide feature as long as the computer doesn't get logged off it will capture all info and passwords but hotmail.

does anybody know how

Arrow Aim

I know the new AIM won't let you get an IP address from someone, but I have 5.*.*86* as well as Triton. Someone hacked into my sister's old account to harrass my friend.

The screen name is meowmeowkitty76
    If you can find an IP address to go with it, I'd be incredibly happy.

Oh, and I forgot a password.

Can someone help me get a password?
    I played neopets a few years ago and I don't know the password to my account froggy*52
    It happens that I don't have an email registered with it anymore so I can't figure it out.

Question

Can anyone get the password for the Yahoo addy [email]jf_musolino@yahoo.ca[/email]?
    It is very very important to get this ASAP. Or maybe someone can tell me how to get it. I don't have access to the person's computer so I'm not sure how to get it...Thanks everyone

Exclamation hacker

all he needs is your name and pass not all that other shit@#$!%^ if you email him and beleive him u mite as well just give him ur user and pass with out waisting ur time with that stupid shit!$ $%&^&^^&$%$%&^he just made that shit up hes a loser who got hacked by his freind and wants to take it out on us

P.S.GIT A LIFE CHILD FUCKING DOG RAIPING MELESTER

I know I may sound like a n00b, but....

could anyone, if it's possible, get me the password of this user?
    [url]http://z7.invisionfree.com/Remaining/index.php?showuser=*[/url]

I would be really thankful. Please send the results through PM.

The last but not least - don't flame me. I admit I don't know much in the field of password cracking and more advanced coding/prgoramming too.

hi

hi can u get this guy his acc name is emerica*6 on useast in diablo 2 email me back my meail is [email]cjcj*2*@**********[/email].

please and thank you

Diablo2

Hey, i recently just got my passwords jacked on diablo... not sure how i would never give it out. I was able to recover one of them but i guess i didnt sign up with my email on the other, can anyone help me? my account is deadly_paladin2
    email- [email]scott_**0@hotmail.com[/email]

Thnx in advance

Surely you'd get the hint by now.

You cannot hack email accounts!!!!!

Password crackers - Are any successful?

As I think Mike*0* said earlier, virtually all password crackers are detected by AVs, so basically GIVE UP NOW! And for anyone who thinks they have a password cracker undetected by an AV please feel free to PM me and I will gladly prove you wrong

Okay... Idiots, lol

Okay, come on now.. who is going to fall for this? And, how are you going to get the password?

Its possible but not very easy..

a few reasons:

A brute forcer will take about *00 years depending on how long the password is and how fast your internet connection is.

Most password protected site will have a login attempt count.. * incorrect tries the account will be on hold for about 20 minutes..

---come on now.. *think*.
    Last edited by UnHacker; 07-29-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *2*456

As I think Mike*0* said earlier, virtually all password crackers are detected by AVs, so basically GIVE UP NOW! And for anyone who thinks they have a password cracker undetected by an AV please feel free to PM me and I will gladly prove you wrong
    Password crackers are called brute forcers.. They try all combinations for you.

First of all, no. they wont be detected by "AV"'s. There is no way. Hacking email accounts is possible. but will take a while unless you know what your doing. , if you give me your email i'll gladly prove you wrong.

Everyone that thinks its impossible.. NO!

The email accounts probably use MySQL and/or there own database program... So, if you can connect to there database, then your set.. You got every uname and pword you'll need for every yahoo account.. (but most likely they'll encrypt it first, so have fun cracking there algo)
    Last edited by UnHacker; 07-29-2006 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *2*456

I never said that brute force programs were detected by antivirus programs. I probably said that malware (RATs, keyloggers, etc) were always going to be detected, but I never said brute forcers were - why would they be?

Brute force programs are totally useless, unless you have a connection with over *6mbit/s bandwidth. Even then, you are relying on the fact that the victim chose a password < 2-5 characters. And brute force attacks are prevented by most web based authentication systems. They lock the account for a specified time after *-*0 incorrect attemps. Brute force only works on systems that are badly designed already.

Also, brute forcing is a lame and unskilled way of cracking accounts. It is only the method of a script kiddy who is too dumb to intelligently find weaknesses in the website/whatever. It's such a blatant attack to the server administrator and your ISP, that it's not even worth attempting.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-30-2006 at 04:23 AM.

can u tell me how to use cain for runescape

Closed Thread