xymon
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Runescape Hacking

Unregistered Guest
    hacking runescape is al possible. I just got someone yesterday. You dont hack people you use the hacks to create items from the ****** boot recrod storing the data chaisn of Jagex's information saved on the folder they accompany runescape with. So obviously you just bust into their files and make an item. Send ur user and pass to [email]dsgjsm@adelphia.net[/email] ill go make u a green party hat. Nothing more or it will be an unbalancing game.

Unregisterd Guest
    ok...scammers...tell me this......why take someones pass and username instead of just saying how to use it....cuz yur assholes thats why...stop scamming gullible people....if someone really had a hacking program they would give it to who asks....not take there username...cuz they would have all the stuff and not need someone elses accout...dumbasses

lightcore45 Guest

Unhappy wave22

im sad and i wana be lv *00 fast so i can get noticed

dumb people Guest

Talking hacking yo

man i cant belive i it i have just learned how to hack

jonC Guest

Question can sum* hook me up

ssup yall. i have died a lot of times in wildy & i do not even hav enuf cash now to buy a set of full rune. i do not want to give out my pass, so if ur * of the "send ur username & pass to this email & ill give u a hack" ppl, please dont email me. if ur a rs mod gone bad (lol), or just sum cool dude wit a hack or nice auto program, maybe even a hexeditor or sumthin, email me at [email]jcsupaman67@comcast.net[/email]. tyvm!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by popty pants
    k i will never come bak here but umm wat is this about????
    dude this place is here to teack hacking you suck

poo Guest

Smile i want 2 hack

give me your account!!!

Unregistered Guest
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why the fuck would any of you dickless people want to hack Runescape??
    Whats the point of playing a game if your gonna cheat?
    Oh, by the way if u do send an email with your account and pass to [email]gofuckyourself@fuckingprick.fuck[/email]ingcom

Unregistered Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why the fuck would any of you dickless people want to hack Runescape??
    Whats the point of playing a game if your gonna cheat?
    Oh, by the way if u do send an email with your account and pass to [email]gofuckyourself@fuckingprick.fuck[/email]ingcom
    we want to hack beacuse we are fucken pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Talking i eat sand

listen.... i have resently founda a new rs hack all you do is log on to rs and click on start(on ur desktop) and click on run. on run type in iamafuckenfaggot and you should(on your account get *000000000000000000000000MILL and a free membership plus a free brain!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest
    Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Was The Funniest Thing Ive Read

palllow Guest

Talking funny shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    if you ACTUALLY send your account info to one of these sons of a bitches you DESERVE to be "hacked" by grounds of sheer fucken stupidity

any by the way - when you EMAIL these pathetic fucks your account info - they arent HACKING you - as you GAVE them all the info you need

its not hacking - its taking advantage of stupid fuckers

hacking would be them cracking the account\PW DB and getting their info that way - but no - they prey off of weak minded jerkoffs that dont want to put in the work to get the shit they want and result in threads like this

they always said no pain no gain - now clutch your own fucking mouse and develope a case of carple tunnel by doing things your own damn self!

if you still wanna me a cock - and send your account info to an unknown randomly homosexual drag queen mother fucker child molesting fuck fuck fucking bitch ass fucker...

send it here

[email]fucking_idiots@you_fucking_dumbass.com.org.biz.net.BLOW[/email] ME
    YEAH YOU GO BOYYYY

daydad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterd
    ok...scammers...tell me this......why take someones pass and username instead of just saying how to use it....cuz yur assholes thats why...stop scamming gullible people....if someone really had a hacking program they would give it to who asks....not take there username...cuz they would have all the stuff and not need someone elses accout...dumbasses
    lol common noobs dont speak human you have to get their user name and pass to accoully make a trande am fucking lvl *0* already i got shit you only dream of and so much cash i accully hooded up a random newb. But common give the brainless scammers a chanse the dam game is so dam adicting b4 i was good i wanned to hack to... well then i found out a way making ***** the fastes way would be nice its ligle and you work for it. TRY CHOPPING YEW SELL 250GP EACH youll get lvl 60 wood cutting in like *0 hours or less 6... ENJOI

incred Guest

Red face help me

i got hacked and i need some help my friend took my pass and i want 2 get him bak rite away. plz tell me i dont lik him as a friend anymore plz help me. he acts lik hes still my friend. so plz help me

Hello Everybody Guest

Hi

Can someone please hack me some ***** in runescape maybe * or 2 million please reply thank you.

Closed Thread