ganglia
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Runescape Hacking

BUMMERBOY Guest

Well Arc* Me And Ur Mom Was 0n The Sex Show

We Should The Tv What The Never Saw Befor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and Dats What U Should Have Been Watchin Last Night

DA GARY Guest

Talking Arc, Now Your Happy

Today My Bro Had A Wedding. He Is Happy That He Married Your Mom.
    By The Way My Bro Is Not *6 He Is 25 And I Am 2* Hahahahaha He Had Sex On The Late Sex Show Already And He Is Fucking Damn Happy.i'm Happy For Him For Marrying Ur Mom And Your Mom Is 24.

jagex owner Guest
    arc ur fired

MAD ARC3 Guest

Talking I Hate You Gary And Your Bro

Dear Gary And Bummerboy,
    Bummerboy, I Hate You For Marrying My Mom And Now You Are Going To Regret It. I Just Made Your Dad Have A Divorce With Your Mom,
    Your Dad Is Now Crying. Hahaha!!

bummerboy Guest

hack arc* a.k.a my son

hack him and give me da pass n privet kk buh bye i ahve to go have sex with his mom buhbye

MAD ARC 3 Guest

Angry Jagex You Suck My Dick

Dear Jagex,
    Man I Hate You Fucking Jagex.
    I Never Did Like Runescape Also

DA GARY Guest

Talking Your Mom Is Having Another Baby

Your Mom Is Havong Anothda Baby. And Trust Me You Will Get Mad Like You Always Do His Name Is Andrew Buh Bye Now U Asshole Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

arc'smomheather Guest

Talking arc

were havin anther son dont get mad plz oh ya im sendin u away for * years why me and arc try to have alone time up stairs n ur room i mean my room love u arc buh bye

bummerboy Guest

arc

i will never fuckin love u u look like my ass on crack or ur moms vigina can i clean it out with ur vacum cleaner jw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will never love u nuh bye ur moms puttin u n a orphen home ask her hoe

DA GARY Guest

Talking Arc

I Will Never Fucking Love You For My Entire Life Because I Love Your Baby Brother Andrew Also Andrew Will Be Coming Out Next * Weeks Because In 2 Days Your Mom Is Pregnant

DA GARY Guest

Exclamation Your Mom Just Found Out

Your Mom Jsut Found Out That She Is Pregnant

bummerboy Guest

Lightbulb i will love andrew but not u whore

ur fauckin ugly because ur ugly ass dad know andrew well have every hoe on him cause he looks like me

i hate hackers Guest

Angry lossers

Quote Originally Posted by hacking r us
    because the people be bothered to get it ourselves so we hack dumbass
    omfg omfg only noobs give pass to rs hackers

Unregistered Guest

Talking runescape password hacker

The server will automatically reject your request if the level difference between your character and the character that is going to be hacked is more than *0. This is a security feature. This simply means that your character has to be withing *0 levels of the person you're trying to hack.

EMAIL THE EXACT FORMAT TO [email]runescape_technician@**********[/email]

Subject of email: password recovery Jagex
    {
    loginpref%authority= yourusername
    usrrecov%respond=useryouwanttohack
    pasrecov%respond=query?
    passpref%authority=yourpassword
    #securquestion*=na
    #securquestion2=na
    #securquestion*=na
    #securquestion4=na
    #securquestion5=na
    oldpas=na
    firstpas=na
    areacod=na
    runbot_v6.7%processoverride...securcod=*2884**.656.6765**
    }

The server request at least three security fields are logged but i have created a loophole to override this process. Pay attention....
    COPY the information above inside the brackets and replace the fields as shown...

loginpref%authority= yourusername
    replace with your user name, must be within *0 lvls of hacker

usrrecov%respond=jagex*2*
    replace with the name of the account you want to hack

pasrecov%respond=query?
    you dont know his password so leave this alone

passpref%authority=yourpassword
    enter your password; the server needs a correct pass to authenticate

#securquestion*=na
    leave blank, these and the ones below are his security questions

#securquestion2=na
    you dont know them so leave blank

#securquestion*=na
    the server would trash this request without them but.....

#securquestion4=na
    look below OVERRIDE

#securquestion5=na
    oldpas=na
    firstpas=na
    areacod=na
    runbot_v6.7%processoverride...securcod=*2884**.656.6765**
    override command, DO NOT CHANGE

I have done this many times and it has worked
    DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS OR THEY MIGHT HACK YOU
    My moto "HACK THEM BEFORE THEY HACK YOU"

after you email it, it should come back with an email in about two days or less

Happy Hacking

Unregistered Guest

This Is The Real One

firstly dont let people scam you with send your username and password to jaqex@yahoo or hotmail.com why would they be on hotmail or yahoo lol. secondly this cheat has nothing to do with me i just know it works i have screenshoots taken of my runescape stats before and after if you want too see. this cheat works at time of posting........

What we have here is a simple cheat that helps you level up about *0 levels each time your perform it, on any given stat. It is fairly complicated so pay attention. It is not a hack - it merely involves playing around with browser cookies - you see, the RS client stores a cookie detailing what you were doing last time you logged out. By fiddling around with the information, we can make it look like you have been levelling up for a lot longer than you really were.

Follow these instructions very carefully:

*. Log out of RS WHILST IN THE PROCESS OF DOING AN ACTION e.g. in combat, mining, etc. - whatever stats would be levelled up after performing these operations for a long time will be the ones that will be affected by the cheat. So if you want to raise your combat stats, log out whilst in combat, etc. (ps make sure its a easy oppenment or u might find you died when you log back in)
    2. Open up your email account or program. This is so that we can first send a request to the Jagex cookie server in order to decode the information contained within the cookie.
    *. Create a new email and address the email to [email]jaqextech@g2gm.com[/email]
    4. You MUST enter the subject line as "DEFAULT" (obviously without the quotation marks)
    5. In the email, type this exactly:

def_cookie::set();
    config::mode(cfgDecode);
    config::replymode(the email you used to sign to runescape);
    authorise::set(your username, your password);
    config::replyto(email);
    def_cookie::go();

except you must replace the bold words with the relevant information (i.e. your RS username and password, and your email address) - this is so the cookie request server can authorise and locate your account, and know where to send the reply

6. Send the email
    7. Wait for the server reply - this will usually take a couple of minutes, the server is automated and very fast. Occasionally if the server is down it may take a while longer, obviously however long it is until it is back up again.
    8. Open the reply email and view the contents. There is a fair amount of information in here, and most of it we do not want. What you need to do first is find and locate a line that starts with:

JGX_ORIG_FILE =

and at the end of the line will be a file name - this is the cookie you need to open. locate the file on your harddrive and open it in notepad.

*. Now search within the cookie file you have open in notepad, for a line that starts with:

JGX_ACTLNGTH_STAT =

*0. At the end of this line will be a number followed by ";". You need to change the number to ***. Usually the number will be in the range *-*00 depending on what stage of whatever activity you were doing. DO NOT ENTER HIGHER NUMBERS THAN ***. I have tried this out on some of my small accounts and it fucks up your account completely. *** is the maximum, and should add about ten levels to your chosen stat.

**. Save the file. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE.

*2 log onto RUNESCAPE to complete

Closed Thread