Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Runescape Hacking

hasall Guest

Question how?

how do u hach runescape?
    i relly wana know plz thanks.

annonymus Guest

Help me please

I changed my runescape password last night and didnt write it down. Now i am looking everywhere for a way to hack it back. Ya see i didnt write down my recover questins either. please help me i just want my account back. i am not a cheater or a scammer. all i want is my account back because i am a member and i worked hard to get where i am now. please help

Unregistered Guest

asdfsafasdffda

jgjgfhjos8sjuf*fjfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfff

shizzle1 Guest

ur both fuckin stupid

i hacked u both fer real dont go fuckin urself now

Da Gary Guest

Exclamation shizzle*

Hi, i'm am going to tell about shizzle.
    I hacked shizzle's mom and dad for real.
    they gt kidnapped away and by the way shizzle, your mom is going to fucking die u motherfucker haha!

Jagex company Guest

Talking p hats

Quote Originally Posted by Bummerboy
    I Lost My Fuckin Party Hat And I Wanna Hack Rs To Get It Back And To Get A Rs Lvl*00+ Account Got Any Advice?(fucking Rs2 Stole 2 Of My Party Hat's
    Hi, my name is jimmy. i'm a jagex member. I'm typing this to tell you that you got your party hats back and we send you a message about that you got it back. also your brother da gary has it also. u can thank me for sending it to you. i'm sorry about the inconvinuince. now u guys are rich again. also i'm really sorry about our member, mad arc*, for hacking you and he's fired. c ya!

Unregistered Guest

i can get you a couple mill

just type your user name and password

Unregistered Guest

fgh

gfhfghfgfhfhfghfgh

Unregistered Guest

baitch

Quote Originally Posted by da gary
    u suck da gary (even though that is me) your fucking name is hale u motherfucking bitch ass motherfucker jackass whore
    da gary suck my big juicy balls

bummerboy Guest

what

Quote Originally Posted by shizzle*
    i hacked u both fer real dont go fuckin urself now
    o im not gay like u and ur dad thats way ur mom wants me n her life whore im already married to arcs mom wants urs next bitch srry.Just fount out ur my son buh bye love ur daddy

Mad Arc3 Guest

Exclamation Jagex Company

Dear Jagex Ltd.,

I ahte you jagex company. i never did liked you because i never usually get to play runescape.now i am gonna do someting to you that never happened before. i am going to hack u runescape and get my stuff back that i hacked da gary and bummerboy. i am gonna go to hack your server so can once again rule runescape(i never actually did but i tried). so when i do u will be so sorry and beg me to come back to being a jagex member again. u probably wanna ask me to be the boss and we can neve get paid. so when i do you will suffer like hell u motherfucking jagex ltd. hahahahaha!!! u will never be in business again.

Da Gary Guest

Exclamation Mad arc*

Dear Mad arc*,

u think u will hack runescape? will think all over again because since i'm your uncle-in-law, i can make u grounded or not make u play or hack runescape again. muwhahahhaha deal whit it nephew. u are never going to play or hack runescape again because i am gonna take your computer and u can never leave the house ever again.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by annonymus
    I changed my runescape password last night and didnt write it down. Now i am looking everywhere for a way to hack it back. Ya see i didnt write down my recover questins either. please help me i just want my account back. i am not a cheater or a scammer. all i want is my account back because i am a member and i worked hard to get where i am now. please help

jeez people all i ask is a way to get my account that i worked hard for and what happens? i get called a mother fucking dumbass. You guys really suck

bummerboy Guest

jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy get off my acc
    pl im preob n trouble get of now sincerly ryan

Closed Thread