hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warning - SCAM!

anti-scammer Guest

Cool Warning - SCAM!

Hi i want to discuss with you all (beside scammers) what i learned from this forum.This forum almost will be target for scammers.
    First NEVER USE SERVICES OF SO CALLED hack-group Crackspider - ITS SCAM.
    Here is why: They are scammers - not hackers,they actually send you proof of hacking by their Indian SMTP servers.
    Ok here is detailed explanation.
    I am as a professional hacker/cracker - one i hacked my bad friend's email account.Ofcourse i knew some contacts and read his email.
    After this i didn't try to hack his account - as he uses AOL and changed his pass.I actually get all what i need ith first hack.
    And after that in May i tried to use services of so-called hacker's group Crackspider.As i cracked my friend's account before and he didn't know who did it - I TYPED IN REQUEST FORM MY FRIEND'S EMAIL AND WRONG NAME.
    IF THIS Crackspider REALLY WAS HACKERS - THEY SAW THAT THE NAME I GAVE IS FAKED AND WRONG,BUT THEY DID SEND ME EMAIL FROM MY VICTIM'S EMAIL - BUT USING USUAL POP* EMAIL SERVICES LOCATED IN india - BUT IF THEY CRACKED AOL - THEY HAD AOL IP-ADRESSES,EVEN IF THEY SENDING EMAIL THROUGHT WEBMAIL.
    Here IS ADVICES FOR THOSE PEOPLES WHO ARE LOOKING TO CRACK SOMEONES PASS:
    *)Cracking password IS NOT SO FAST * digit/letter of pass can take up to 2 weeks - 8 symbols length pf password can be cracked up to FEW YEARS - YES EXACTLY.
    This method is calling password Password guessing.
    2)If you shure for that hacker with who you are doing hack biz - ALWAYS REQUEST AS PROOF SCREENSHOTS AND ADRESS BOOK CONTACTS - IF NOT YOU WILL BE VICTIM OF SCAM - AND YOU WILL ACTUALLY PAYING FOR WRONG PASS - THATS BASIC PRINCIPLE OF CHRISTIANITY(STEAL AND CHEAT).
    *)For to get such team of hackers who can help you - Internet isn't enough - you must meet in real life and after if you find such person - HE WILL HELP YOU.But i am sure you will not find REAL HACKERS SUCH SIMPLY IN Internet.
    Beware of scam - IN OUR DAYS THERE IS A LOT OF SCAM INCLUDING DOMAIN NAME SCAM - SCAM WHICH FORCES YOU TO BUY DOMAIN APPRAISALS AND AFTER SAY GOODBYE.
    ONE OF SUCH STILL ACTIVE SCAMMERS - CAN BE FOUND HERE.
    His email is : [email]mmiller@toughguy.net[/email] - Using HotPop Services , this scammer from russia - Sedo Largest domain company already investigating that bitch.
    Just open google or yahoo and type his email and find how much peoples he scammed.
    I was scammed by him for 2 domain appraisals.
    Scammer recommends appraise your new and nice domain at [url]www.FastDomainSales.com[/url] or [url]www.GreatNames.com[/url] - so this is russian bitch working with russian emigrants in US and boosting appraisals sales for them.
    Beware of FastDomainSales.com , Greatnames.com ,AllFordomains.com , EverydayIncome.com - ITS ALL SCAM .
    DON'T GO THERE - DON'T USE THEIR SERVICES.
    There is a lot of LEGAL AND SAFE DOMAIN SERVICES IN Internet like Sedo.
    Nick
    [email]trankay@lycos.co.uk[/email]

Bob_Blawdom Guest

Thumbs up Guys he is right about scam

Guys he is right about such scam.CrackSpider really scammers, [email]mmiller@toughguy.net[/email] really domain scammer .
    I already contacted him for intresting me topics - Nick really helped me.
    Bob Blawdom

+ Reply to Thread