xymon
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hacking" Myownemail.com?

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide
    Use a fucking Yahoo or Hotmail account people! At least they are trustworthy companies! Why can't you use Outlook Express either. Your internet provider should grant you an email address! I am *2 years old and I know this! God, how are people this stupid. And I agree about that people using this account as a main account are probably the ones who elected Bush. I hate America because of all the shitty stupid people.
    And what someone who's only *2 years old may fail to grasp is that back in the day, well before Microsoft bought Hotmail, MOE was one of the best free email services out there. It was definitely better than Hotmail which was incredibly primitive andf hard to use, Yahoo didn't even do email then. MOE was so good in fact that I even paid for its service, both to use it as a redirector and as a POP accessible mailbox, and for many years I couldn't have been happier. And remember that up until two or three years ago when Microsoft and Yahoo stepped up their spam-filtering any Hotmail or Yahoo account with a decent was virtually unusable because of the amount of spam it attracted.

There is no way that using your ISP's mail account could ever be good advice for any average person, I've moved house * times in the last *0 years, changed internet provider 6 or 7 times, and through all of that managed to keep one email address that everyone knows and everyone can contact me on. Try managing that with your ISP's free email address.

Now MOE has been giving steadily worse service for about the last year and a half, and last time my subs came up for renewal I had to think long and hard about renewing, so I decided to give them one more year, and during that tiume I'd transition all of my email services away from them to an email address that I actually own, as opposed to just renting from them. Am I glad I did that!

Over the last year and a half I've frequently had times where their service was completely inaccessible or silently dropping emails for 2 or * days at a time, but it always came up on the monday afternoon (after a complaint email), so I wasn't too worried this time, until I looked into it.

And of course now their home page is coming up showing the domain name has been bought and is parked on a reseller's page, so I don't think any of us are getting our email accounts back people.

Sir_Tim Guest
    So, I guess it's over with that account, and some people has suffered more than I have, even if that doesn't make any difference.

How ever; I have a useless account on G-mail and I got 4* invitations.
    Anyone of you who would like to get an invitation and find it har to get can email me at [email]Sir.Tim84@**********[/email] and you will get one.

"What's so special and why should I care?"
    Well to answer that as simple as I can; 2 GB inbox memory is kind of "special" compare to other emails. Why you should care? I don't know and I don't care.

And the philosophical part: I am not an altruist, I just find it indiffernet whether I help you or not. For thoes who don't care, I don't blame. For thoes who value justice as a moral standard can prove it by sending their donation* in the emails they send, for thoes who don't, I don't care.

* Note by donation I don't mean just *****, it can be a simple "thank you" For thoes who value my action as a extra job can ask me and I'll send my **** account.

Spybuddy Guest

Thumbs up My dear frnd .... Gmail is free and availabe free for all from Me.

No limit ..make as many gmail account as u want ..let it be *00 let it be *000 watever .
    No email request needed .
    Simply lightning fast .

have a look how thats possible .

[url]http://www.bytetest.com/[/url]

And I dont wanna any fucking ***** lol ....
    Just few thanks would be enough

Unregistered Guest

New Email

I had been using myownemail (4 accounts) for about * years, but since they started flaking out about * */*2 yrs ago, I started a free account at [url]www.swissinfo.org[/url] - it has been extremely reliable, and you can tell all your friends you have a Swiss Account ! - heh

Chocoyumyum Guest

Myownemail

I've had a myownemail account for many years. Is it down for good?

Unregistered Guest

Question So Now What? Can We Sue The Company?

I am a platinum member of MOE since 2002...never had problems. Do you think that is it fair? Why didn't they give us a warn at least one week before?
    I had inside the account a copy of my work contract, 40 email addresses of peolple i will never meet again and several work email coming from Asia...
    Moreover I printed 5 thousands business cards ( 400 Usd ) with that shit address.... If anybody has an answer please give me a hit. PLEASE! [email]Philypo@hotmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Cool Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    comparing electing bush to myownemail users.....dumbass
    Well I guess you are one of those dumb-asses who elected Bush and I might have known since you can't even spell. I should have said because instead of since, but I guess you aren't even smart enough to know that either. DUMB-ASS!

Unregistered Guest

Cool What a jerk!

And what someone who's only *2 years old may fail to grasp is that back in the day, well before Microsoft bought Hotmail, MOE was one of the best free email services out there. It was definitely better than Hotmail which was incredibly primitive andf hard to use, Yahoo didn't even do email then. MOE was so good in fact that I even paid for its service, both to use it as a redirector and as a POP accessible mailbox, and for many years I couldn't have been happier. And remember that up until two or three years ago when Microsoft and Yahoo stepped up their spam-filtering any Hotmail or Yahoo account with a decent was virtually unusable because of the amount of spam it attracted.

There is no way that using your ISP's mail account could ever be good advice for any average person, I've moved house * times in the last *0 years, changed internet provider 6 or 7 times, and through all of that managed to keep one email address that everyone knows and everyone can contact me on. Try managing that with your ISP's free email address.

Now MOE has been giving steadily worse service for about the last year and a half, and last time my subs came up for renewal I had to think long and hard about renewing, so I decided to give them one more year, and during that tiume I'd transition all of my email services away from them to an email address that I actually own, as opposed to just renting from them. Am I glad I did that!

Over the last year and a half I've frequently had times where their service was completely inaccessible or silently dropping emails for 2 or * days at a time, but it always came up on the monday afternoon (after a complaint email), so I wasn't too worried this time, until I looked into it.

And of course now their home page is coming up showing the domain name has been bought and is parked on a reseller's page, so I don't think any of us are getting our email accounts back people.
    I agree with Adelaide. This person who replied to this is probably one of those dummies who voted for Bush so just look at the source. They would sell someone out in a minute to make themselves more comfortable.

Unregistered Guest
    The domain is registered and it doesn't seem to be expiring (check dotster), so I wonder if it will be back up anytime soon. DomainInformer doesn't seem to show any plans for deletion, so here's hoping.

BLueSS Guest

Lightbulb Grow up childn.

Well I guess you are one of those dumb-asses who elected Bush and I might have known since you can't even spell. I should have said because instead of since, but I guess you aren't even smart enough to know that either. DUMB-ASS!
    Dude, nobody wants you here, your posts are OFF TOPIC, and you deserve a fate shared with the myownemail staff.

Unregistered Guest

Adelaide

Hi! I am Adelaide. I'm sorry for being rude. was just horny at that time. I'm not *2 years old. I'm 87, and I just learned how to use the internet. I was just testing the forum. it's cool. looks like an email but there are many who can read. how cool is that? anyway, i hope to learn how to login to [url]www.MOE.com[/url] or [url]www.myemail.com[/url], i tried several times but nothing comes out. i will not sleep tonight until i get through that dumbass email and will let you know. im a dedictated person and i wont let you all down. Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Other providers

Naybody used myfreewebmail.com before. Any good or will it be a MOE one of these days?

myownemail is horrible.
    and i just wanted to post my "horror" story in dealing with them.
    i signed up for their service about 5 years ago or so. after a few years of havin their service i started using ebay heavily for sales. which meant i got a lot of invoices and a much higher amount of email. their storage was quite small so i opted to pay for the service to get a bigger storage amount.
    shortly after getting a paid account i started having troubles. intermittent service, web pages down, etc.
    finally i got a bug in the email. i must have gotten a virus or something because there was one email from "NULL" that caused an error message to show up. unfortunately, i could not delete this email, as according to ther system it didnt even exist. this was a big problem, because any incoming emails after that from actual people became "null" and caused an error message, therfore rendering my email service completely unusable.
    i contacted the company through email and informed them of the situation, at which point they told me there was nothing they could do about it, but theyd "look into it". after a couple weeks, i had changed my email address, and since i got no response to my question, i emailed ******** support and told them to cancel my account.
    i completely forgot about this email, and the company until about 2 months ago when i got a charge on my **** card for 60 dollars from "quantum computer corporation, Slidell, LA". I had no idea what the charge was for, so i did some research and got their number. i called them up to ask who they were and why they charged my card. The lady who answered was extremely rude right away. she told me they provide email service, etc. so i told her i only had email through my ISP provider and no one else. she argued with me for a bit and asked "how the hell should i know what the charge is for, you are the one that is supposed to keep ***** of that stuff?"
    i was pretty shocked, and started to realize this wasnt a professional corporation at all.
    after about *0 minutes on the phone we finally get it down that it was for my old myownemail account. i told her i was having a problem with their service, and she told me very rudely and curtly their service "has always ran perfect for YEARS" and they "have never had a complaint about their service yet" she told me the virus was on my computer and that when i opened up an email it put a virus on my computer and so its my fault not theirs. i explained they have a web based email, and so if there was a virus it would be on their computer, since it was THEIR system giving the error messages, and im simply reading text off of THEIR machines. she then asked who i thought i was calling her up and telling her about her job. she works there, so she knows more than i do about the system, and its not their fault (of course).
    she then explained the charge was because i paid for an account, and it automatically rebills me. i paid for a year subscruption 2 years ago and they never charged me for last year as an oversight, so they were charging me for last year, as well as this year. and their "new policy" was to charge for * years at a time now. so i was actually getting charged for 4 years service.
    i told her i wanted a refund since i cancelled the account over a year ago.
    the lady's first question was "did you recieve a response to your cancellation email?" i said no. she then explained that if there was no confirmation/response to the email then i had no proof that i actually cancelled the account, she said for all she knows i could be lying about cancelling the account. so my account was still active because without a response to the email it wasnt cancelled.
    this must be some type of scam they pull often because otherwise that wouldnt have been the first question out of her mouth. i was getting really frustrated at this point, and i told her i wanted a refund, that i did indeed cancel the account, and if they didnt refund my ***** i would look into this legally with a lawyer and we could discuss this later.
    here is what she said to me
    "G*D D*MMIT. look here you little f**ker, you want your f**king refund? fine. take your f**king ***** back!"
    and then slammed the phone down before i could respond.

now ive had some run-ins with bad ******** service before, but NEVER anything like this.

i called the LA better business bearau (sp?), but i couldnt formally lodge a complaint because the company isnt listed with the BBB. i did still lodge a complaint they will keep on file in case the company ever applies for the BBB (which i doubt). also according to the sales tax office there, the company isnt even listed as an official business operating in louisiana.

so yeah, if anyone evern plans on suing them or going after them legally let me know. i would love to see these guys on the recieving end after the way they treated me.

Unregistered Guest

Angry

[url]www.myownshitmail.com[/url]

Adelaide Guest
    Hi! I am Adelaide. I'm sorry for being rude. was just horny at that time. I'm not *2 years old. I'm 87, and I just learned how to use the internet. I was just testing the forum. it's cool. looks like an email but there are many who can read. how cool is that? anyway, i hope to learn how to login to [url]www.MOE.com[/url] or [url]www.myemail.com[/url], i tried several times but nothing comes out. i will not sleep tonight until i get through that dumbass email and will let you know. im a dedictated person and i wont let you all down. Thanks
    Shut the fuck up. You don't do any good posting as me. I hope that nobody listened to you. It is very rude and unjust being suck a little bastard and acting as you were me. Please do not do this again.

+ Reply to Thread