hyperic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hacking" Myownemail.com?

Unregistered Guest

"Hacking" Myownemail.com?

Well, long story short: My Yahoo, AIM, and Myownemail accounts have all been hacked. I figure if I can get to the email, I can at least have my AIM names back.

So: Anyone care to share an easy way to pull this off? Myownemail seems to have very little in the way of security, you can try as many passwords as you want without it doing anything abut it.

Did you try to contact their ******** support?

hello Guest

Exclamation -.-

look my dad works at that stupid company so i know all about it now i can ask him to hack people for me but... you got to e-mail the person you want to hack and your user-name and your pass at [email]xiaoy00*@hotmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    Nah. From what I can tell their ******** support is non-existant. Not to mention the fact that I didn't provide an alternate email address when I signed up... 7 years ago or so. I've come across references to a few programs for "hacking" the site, but can't seem them. Oh well.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy

does anyone know if this e-mail will ever start working?? unfortunately, my wedding rsvps are going to a myownemail account, as well as my new job information. i really need to get on it!

Unregistered Guest

what

Quote Originally Posted by hello
    look my dad works at that stupid company so i know all about it now i can ask him to hack people for me but... you got to e-mail the person you want to hack and your user-name and your pass at [email]xiaoy00*@hotmail.com[/email]

if your dad works at the company why can't you get an answer to why it is down and will it start back up soon?????????????

Unregistered Guest
    i saw this article a few days ago, right around the time i first noticed that myownemail stopped working. didn't think much of it at the time, but after a little frustrated googling revealed that the company running myownemail has a major outsourced operation in pakistan, methinks there is a connection.

[url]http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/28/*7402*6&tid=2*0&tid=*5&tid=2*8&tid=**7[/url]

Unregistered Guest

addresses

I have addresses that are only listed there. I have an alternate email listed in their info but haven't received anything. I am sure we all feel the same is that we NEED to get into that email.

Gaby Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hello

Wat a dickhead that scam jis like soooo old at least get a new one, i mean why wud 'ur dad' need MY password to get someone elses?
    Get some sense and then get a life and then come back on.
    See if you stil thiks it works you fucking nob, actually ill cheack right now
    tell your dad that my name is getalife
    my pass is please
    and the persons pass i want is mogojo

have fun with tht

myownemailworst Guest

myownemailworst

06-*0-2005, 08:*8 AM
    Unregistered
    Guest Posts: n/a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone know if this e-mail will ever start working?? unfortunately, my wedding rsvps are going to a myownemail account, as well as my new job information. i really need to get on it!

This piece of shit is down and has been down for days. How the fuck are we going to get back into our accounts? What the fuck is going on with this stupid piece of shit email service? They are the fucking worst.

Unregistered Guest
    how long has the site been down for !

Unregistered Guest
    Hi everyone, it's bad that myownemail is down, but it's good to know that it's not just me! will ever work again?!!

Unregistered Guest

Angry xxena

I am in a pinch too. All my email for the last 8 years has been forwarded through this account as I move a lot. I have urgent email I need that is there too. Does anyone have an idea how to contact them direct by phone? or direct email?

Cheers [email]xxena@tropicalstorm.com[/email]
    [email]xxena@gci.net[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Well, long story short: My Yahoo, AIM, and Myownemail accounts have all been hacked. I figure if I can get to the email, I can at least have my AIM names back.

So: Anyone care to share an easy way to pull this off? Myownemail seems to have very little in the way of security, you can try as many passwords as you want without it doing anything abut it.

HI
    ME 2
    I CAN'T OPEN THE WEB SIT 4 MYOWNEMAIL?? IT'S ERRE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY ...??? WHO CAN IEXPLEN IT 4 ME WHY

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down

Site has been closed and is unlikely to open again due to lack of funding and interest in Pakistan!

+ Reply to Thread