hyperic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Hacking" Myownemail.com?

Hybrid View

Unregistered Guest

Angry

At least something should be done. A lot of people's lives are affected here. Perhaps someone else should take over. We all need our email!!!

Unregistered Guest

it's probably not the cable

internet service has been restored to Pakistan - 2 days ago
    [url]http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=internetNews&storyID=2005-07-08T*20***Z_0*_YUE84*2*0_RTRIDST_0_OUKIN-TELECOMS-PAKISTAN.XML[/url]
    It is apparently still possible that the cable is the cause, since service is only trickling back (or so I read elsewhere).

While I can certainly appreciate anger over childish profane rants, as a community activist since (likely) before you were born, I don't really feel like apologizing for invading your forum with useful information like the company's phone number and up-to-date news on cable repair, or the fact that the service had been failing in reliability for some time. Seems like you might actually appreciate facts rather than speculation. I was merely looking for explanations & stumbled upon a PUBLIC forum which seemed to supply a few. Make it private if you don't want information from other sources.

Cindy

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation UnHappy MailerDaemon

To the Unregistered User/Guest/"Cindy" (?), i wasn't trying to aim my comments towards you. In fact, i applaud your googling for news on the issue. My comments are directed to those other users who swore on the previous pages. Since i haven't been able to get to my e-mail for almost * weeks, and every few months or so there is a day or two when i can't access my mail, i know that something else is at hand for them. i'll find another service, and hopefully, MOE will one day show up again soon.

Ron

+ Reply to Thread