mrtg
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hacking" Myownemail.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Site has been closed and is unlikely to open again due to lack of funding and interest in Pakistan!
    B.S. The internet is down in all of Pakistan except for the few who have satellite internet service.

[url]http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=technologyNews&storyID=2005-06-28T*2260*Z_0*_SP*28840_RTRIDST_0_TECH-TELECOMS-PAKISTAN-DC.XML[/url]

[url]http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/subcontinent/2005/July/subcontinent_July*40.xml&section=subcontinent&col=[/url]

Unregistered Guest

hello!

I hope MyOwnEmail starts back up soon. We have emails to check out.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Pissed-off paying client

It is unacceptable that they do not send out an info or an update. I am a Paying ********, i.e. I paid to have more services from them and still have been treated like shit. A simple stupid web page with an update would have been enaugh, and that doesn’t need any Pakistan link to be up. If it ever comes back up I’ll copy my precious mail and move out of there.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Time to move on

I've come to realize how much I depend on Myownemail, but not any more. Currently I'm looking for other work and all of my address are pointing to MOE! I have missed out on at least * week of potential job applications. Are MOE or Pakistan going to pay my salary at the end of the month, dont think so!
    Time to go to a proper EMail service, not one thats outsourced too the cheapest country that they could find!

Unregistered Guest

well that fuarkin sucks, im kinda screwed with out my email.. ah well.. back to hotmail.... if anyone can send me some more info about myownemail,, [email]JackFlash@webjetters.com[/email].. hahahaha.. fuckers

Unregistered Guest

Recommend

A proper e-mail service is Fusemail. At least I have been happy with them for more than a year.
    It's a paid service but I think it's worth it.

André

I've come to realize how much I depend on Myownemail, but not any more. Currently I'm looking for other work and all of my address are pointing to MOE! I have missed out on at least * week of potential job applications. Are MOE or Pakistan going to pay my salary at the end of the month, dont think so!
    Time to go to a proper EMail service, not one thats outsourced too the cheapest country that they could find!

Unregistered Guest

Angry

Blah.
    Myownemail is so shitty anyway, it's a good thing I have extra accounts.
    I say we fucking bomb Pakistan. And all the fuckers behind this gayness. We'll strap all the myownemail people to a bed of spikes and burn them. Then we'll burn them again.
    Fuck this sucks.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is reeeeeeeally starting to piss me off! First of all, I had this account with MOE for like 2 or * years. Then, all of a sudden, it screws up on me. i changed my password for "security," couldn't get back in no matter what I typed in the pw box, and didn't have an alternate address.....so bye-bye to that account. Then I made a new account, and now the stupid thing is down totally! Know what? I may have won $25,000 and my email address was that one.....if I am screwed on that, MOE will be coughin' it up. I have bellsouth email now, and it works like a charm. I will never use MOE again, and I will tell anyone I meet not to use them.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up good e-mail

For a good and helpful netbased e-mail check out care2.com

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Parker
    Did you try to contact their ******** support?
    wassup gansta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wreakhavoc
    B.S. The internet is down in all of Pakistan except for the few who have satellite internet service.
    Worker #*: Hey, what's this big red button do?
    Worker #2: I don't know... lets push it.

*pr0n stops loading*

Worker #*: ...Well that was a stupid idea.

mindlight Guest

Thumbs down myownfrustration.com

I was one of the dumb ones, as I had more than one account on myownemail (each for a different purpose). All gone now. (*Sigh*)

Unregistered Guest
    It is unacceptable that they do not send out an info or an update. I am a Paying ********, i.e. I paid to have more services from them and still have been treated like shit. A simple stupid web page with an update would have been enaugh, and that doesn’t need any Pakistan link to be up. If it ever comes back up I’ll copy my precious mail and move out of there.

CORRECT! i think it's a matter of principle and responsibility to account to all their members, paying or not. Afterall, for so many years they've been promising reliability and what-not. now... there doesn't seem to be anyone contactable or taking responsibility.

Think any chances of MOE getting up and running after all the crap in Paki has been fixed?

I agree that they should have contacted their members somehow, though I'm not sure how if all they have from us is alternate email addresses and they don't have any internet there. I'm also not sure that a webpage with an update would have been possible if their servers are in Pakistan. In any case, it seems that as of yesterday they are hoping to have the cable fixed in two days, but it may take longer if there are breaks in more than one place.

[URL=http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Displayarticle.asp?section=subcontinent&xfile=data/subcontinent/2005/july/subcontinent_july*85.xml]http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Displayarticle.asp?section=subcontinent&xfile=data/subcontinent/2005/july/subcontinent_july*85.xml[/URL]

Unregistered Guest

myownemail

Can anyone confirm a source for the fact the site is closed?

By the way, I've been 'missing' emails from that site for the last few months...only the odd thing was trickling though... people should be aware they may have missed way more than just the last week or so.

+ Reply to Thread