monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: privacy help

privacy help

Please bear with me as I am not as knowledgable about computers as you guys are. I know how to use it but the inner workings are a mystery to me.

My boyfriend and I are moving in together. My computer is newer and faster so he will not be bringing his and will share mine.

I have personal things on my computer and pictures etc. I have saved them to discs, but from what I understand my stuff can still be found. Do I have to get a new hard drive? or is there something else I can do?

Also, is there any way to find out who is on someone's IM list? Is there any way to get in there and see who and what people are saying in a stealth way.

I am interested in msn and yahoo IM.
    My comp is 6 months old, hp pavilion mx704.

I know someone can help me here. Thanks

Well, the purchase of a new hard drive will not solve your problem, as your boyfriend will still be able to find your files. What you need is to protect your documents/files/whatever with a password. I would s***est that you try DigiSecret, the tool that was especially made for such situations. You can read more about it here:

[url]http://www.tamos.com/products/digisecret/[/url]

Well, thank....D. Parker. So getting an entirely new hard drive wouldn't even get rid of them? Wow, is there nothing private anymore?

Mewkitt Guest
    ...If he's your boyfriend and you love him and you're moving in with him, you should trust him more fully then that =\.

Unregistered Guest

runescape accoutn hacking

i got scammed right...all my ***** gone and i want to hack the guy who scammed me any tips? or programs u can send me?

+ Reply to Thread