munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yahoo!, hotmail, OR AOL/AIM password... please at least read the thread.

Hybrid View

Mewkitt Guest
    Well THAT was obvious... should have figured that one out, lol. Only I didn't think I could fins such files available for download, nor would I have known where to put them... now, I dind't ask this in my first post, because I thought it would be easy enough. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a program that will generate wordlists... since the Burte Forcer I'm attempting to use doesn't allow Brute Force, you need a wordlist. I've googled all over the place, and I found ONE program that could possibly have the capabilities... but you have to pay $*0 for it... rather expensive. Most programs will generate ONE random "word" out of the symbols and length you specify, others will give you a list that's not complete, or a list of actual words. I've been downloading and deleteing and none of them could do it. If anyone has a link to a program that wowul ACTUALLY provide you with all of the results... i.e.

aaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaab
    aaaaaaac
    aaaaaaad
    aaaaaaae
    aaaaaaaf

etc., hopefully that's all I would need... thank you in advance to anyone who can provide a decnet (or even non-decent XP) program, and thank you so much to the poster above who pointed out the obvious .

Todd Guest
    I'm looking for this as well. Though i've heard a lot about these brute force tools that search endless amount of character combinations, I have had no luck finding one. I've searched pages and pages of google and can't seem to find one that will do the job.

If I happen to find one, i'll post it here as well.

Unregistered Guest

help

ive downloaded n tried using brute forcer too. ive got the error message but ive resolved it. download the file from the net, run it n brute forcer is on the run.

but i have one small problem. the runs the list of password, but it doesnt seem like its gettin response from the server (the *rd box) . can anyone tell me am i using it right? ive got the def files rite, the password list rite.

pls advice

Unregistered Guest
    It is probably blocking all your attempts. Alot of pages have a thing that will block all attempts to log on after 5 or so.

Unregistered Guest
    I have got the brute force running but do not know where to get a pass.lst from any ideas

+ Reply to Thread