mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to lag ones ip

Unregistered Guest

How to lag ones ip

Ok once you have your victims ip, how could you make them lag, iv tryed a couple this in ms dos but i dont really know if it work's.

You need to tell me what you are lagging them for. Are they playing an onliner game and you want to lag them or do you want to destroy their download time?

What ever they are doing, you need the port number of the application that you want to lag. If it is an online game that is played in a browser, use the port number 80. Anyway once you have the port number, you need a tcp/ip flooder. I use one that is embedded in a program that is from a guy in Turkey. It is called Net Tools *. Here is the link. [URL]http://users.pandora.be/ahmadi/[/URL]

Once the program is downloaded, you need to find UDP Flodder. There are two, I use both at the same time. You then input the ip address and the port number. Here is an Example *27.245.80.*:80 the 80 at the end is the port number, it is seperated by a colon. Don't use that address because it will loop back to the source machine and lag you. Also because you are going to be sending the target machine alot of information at once, you will intern lagg yourself a bit, so I reccomend doing this on another network that is seperate from you. I have done this with steam when playing with my friends and they would lag out and I would be able to walk right up to them.

Anyway just start the program then with the ip address and the port number and this is it.

*On a side note, this won't be very effective on DSL and Cable targets because of their high bandwidth. To combat this, I use five computer running the Net Tools * program and it works slightly.

As far as DOS commands, I am not aware of many that would lag the person. You can use the net send command about a hundred times in a batch file to spam and annoy them.

spacheman_g Guest

Talking hey man

Hey man - if u want to lag someones ip.
    Get any ICMP bomber tool and after attack it.
    Also download a nice IP-Range scanner.
    Spacheman

+ Reply to Thread