power admin
Closed Thread

Thread: Counter Strike *.6 Steam Hack ! Please Help !

Unregistered Guest

Counter Strike *.6 Steam Hack ! Please Help !

HEY GUYS ! i have downloaded counter strike *.6 but i want to play on the internet with others ( not lan ) ! i have downloaded steam that allows you to play on the internet but i cant find a cd key working ! all of them are already used up from others ! if someone could make a small program that makes steam dont ask for cd key it would be great ! or please find some steam cd keys working ! please help me ! i love this game ! is my life ! steam is located in [url]www.steampowered.com[/url]

Thumbs down

Hmmmm.... You love Counter-Strike, but you don't want to pay for it. Normally when this happens to me, I just go out and google and crack and or registry key for the product.

Vavle is pretty smart in validating the CD Key EVERY time you log on as well as when you install it. They Validate it with their servers, which are obviously at a remote location. What you want to do is either send Valve false data, which they will discover or not send them data at all, which will cause them to shutdown your Steam Client.

I'd personally buy a CD Key. It is what 50 dollars now, probably less because of HL2, but if you are poor or don't want to pay, you can try to spoof your login with valve or something.

I personally have my own account and don't really have a need to "hack" valve's log in process, so I have no information about this. If you love Counter-Strike, then why not contribute to the people who made it, so that they can spend that ***** on developing an even better more inprovded version of Counter-Strike. This way they will have ***** for R 'n D and will be able to make your favorite game that you love even more fun.

People confuse me. They steal from the things that they love, which eventually ends up killing what they stole from.
    4* 6E 20 65 6C 65 6* 74 72 6F 6E 6* 6* 20 77 6* 72 66 6* 72 65 2C 20 74 68 65 20 77 6* 6E 6E 65 72 20 6* 7* 20 74 68 65 20 6F 6E 65 20 77 68 6F 20 62 75 6* 6C 74 20 74 68 65 20 45 4D 50 2E

Translation = "In electronic warfare, the winner is the one who built the EMP."

Marko Guest

Wink Serial

This works *00%!!!
    Tested *00% on Counter-Strike *.6
    Serial: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered Guest

Angry

some jerk stoled my cd-key so now i have to get a new one, and I'm not paying! I need to find a way to get past this sh*t!

Unregistered Guest
    well I downloaded steam and I only want to play cs *.6, but it keeps updating and I only have cs: source which I really don't like ...can you tell me a way to stop this.... oh and for the first post I have some advice:

download cs *.6 no steam and enter that cd key : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

then try to find on google some public servers ..in Romania there are quite a lot about *0-20 on which you can play for free.
    bc.computerclub.ro
    pub*.gamez.astral.ro
    pub2.gamez.astral.ro
    pub*.gamez.astral.ro
    pub4.gamez.astral.ro
    war*.gamez.astral.ro
    war2.gamez.astral.ro

this are all that I know from my country but try to find some from your location for better speed.
    go to favourites after you installed your no steam cs *.6 and type those as they are wrote there and you'll see that they work.. and another thing you must have cheating death to play on them

you can download it from here [url]http://tx*.us.unitedadmins.com/index.php?p=content&content=cd[/url] and it must be on while you play on those servers

good luck and enjoy!

Unregistered Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    some jerk stoled my cd-key so now i have to get a new one, and I'm not paying! I need to find a way to get past this sh*t!
    same here some jerk stole mine too i need a new one that hasnt been used on steam befor

Unregistered Guest

stolen cd key annoyance

someone tried 2 do the same thing 2 me but i kicked him in the nuts and everything went ok fer me after that.

I'm A Counter-Strike CD keys dealer

Hi, I sell CZ / *.6 CD keys. They are valid. I'm a dealer. Chat with me on MSN: [email]jasonck08@msn.com[/email] . I accept paypal payment. I sell they keys for $7.50 each. Please let me know if your interested. I can also sell already regestered steam accounts. I also sell on ebay. daveksbasement

Thanks!

Smile I Can Help You

I have a counter strike acount that i would trade you for your I love css but i dont have it i Have: CounterSStrike,Halflife,Dayofdefet,HalflifeopposingForce,CodenameGordan,Teamfortresclassic,Deathmatc hclassic,Rachioet,Halflife2 demo. I would trade my acount for a acount with Hl2 and CSS THX!!!!!

I would trade my acount for a acount with HL2 ANd CSS !!!!!thx!!!!!

My msn mesenger is [email]alquemist2005@hotmail.com[/email]

who wouldnt

who wouldnt trade ill trade any time

biged818 Guest

Smile Counter Strike *.6 Steam Hack ! Please Help !

whats up buddy

try [url]http://www.google.com[/url]
    if it does not work THEN

you can buy the game on steam for *0 dollars
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 03-21-2007 at 01:30 PM.

biged818 Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HEY GUYS ! i have downloaded counter strike *.6 but i want to play on the internet with others ( not lan ) ! i have downloaded steam that allows you to play on the internet but i cant find a cd key working ! all of them are already used up from others ! if someone could make a small program that makes steam dont ask for cd key it would be great ! or please find some steam cd keys working ! please help me ! i love this game ! is my life ! steam is located in [url]www.steampowered.com[/url]
    Hey buddy
    you can try this website. becareful, follow the instructions
    [url]http://www.google.com[/url]

if it does not work then you can buy counter-strike for *0 bucks on steam
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 03-21-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Closed Thread