nagios
Closed Thread

Thread: Fake msn login page

Hybrid View

Fake page

Quote Originally Posted by Beasta
    hey u prik all i did was ask for one.

i really need that password for [email]nym**@hotmail.com[/email] SO SHUT UP! im not like NoOBs even though i am one LOL
    Yeah, well i'm just saying that you will get sent it and have absolutely no use for it, the only thing you will be doing is wasting your own bandwidth with the transfer of the file. Of course, if you have a php supporting site and plan to use the fake page, then I take it all back. If you really need the password for [email]nym**@hotmail.com[/email], then it's about time you realised that whatever you think us people on this forum are capable of, there is no one that can hack into an email account, whatever they may claim. Brute forcing is just not possible on major email providers. If you keep asking for people to hack into accounts, then you will just get your friend at [email]nym**@hotmail.com[/email] spammed by the people who crawl threads like this to spam all the posted emails. I doubt you will listen to me about there being no way to hack emails, but you will realise it in the end.

carlo Guest

sneakey one

Hi again sneakey one.

I was searching google for sneakey one and i found some interesting info. Did you by any chance get kicked out of another webmail password retrieveal serrvice website fo tricking someone into typeing in thier username and password in a fake login screen? No offence or anything like that.

Carlo

Closed Thread