Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake msn login page

send me the fake hotmail page

[email]lamar_saunders@hotmail.com[/email]

Can you please send it to me: [email]akenig@**********[/email]

Thank you!

Lightbulb

i can provide u with web hosting... ad free to put ur page or some one else can also contact me.. send me pm or find my mail somwhere i aint posting it here

a bit stuck :(

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady
    You goto hotmail.com, right click on the page and view code. then Select all and copy to a notepad, then edit it for wherever its going to be hosted so everything is pointed appropriately. Takes *0min max
    hey,
    im kinda' new at all this. could u maybe help me?
    okay, what iv done so far is:

* went to hotmail.com,
    * right clicked on the page and viewed the code,
    * selected all and copied the text to a notepad,

now the part where im completley stuck, is where you say "then edit it for wherever its going to be hosted so everything is appointed appropriately."

could u explain me to me really simple instructions what that means exactly?

like, in the notepad where i copies & pasted the text, it's just a whole lot of words & characters.

what do i do next?

i's be heaps grateful if ud tell me.

or if u can email me at [email]nimah@hotmail.com[/email], that'd be cool.
    thanks,
    msn_girl

Fake page

Quote Originally Posted by msn_girl
    hey,
    im kinda' new at all this. could u maybe help me?
    okay, what iv done so far is:

* went to hotmail.com,
    * right clicked on the page and viewed the code,
    * selected all and copied the text to a notepad,

now the part where im completley stuck, is where you say "then edit it for wherever its going to be hosted so everything is appointed appropriately."

could u explain me to me really simple instructions what that means exactly?

like, in the notepad where i copies & pasted the text, it's just a whole lot of words & characters.

what do i do next?

i's be heaps grateful if ud tell me.

or if u can email me at [email]nimah@hotmail.com[/email], that'd be cool.
    thanks,
    msn_girl
    It's not as simple as just copying the page source and then hosting it, for the page to submit the passwords + email address, it has to access a few other files like php for example, with just an html file all it can do is display the page, not take the input of passwords and write it to a file. So, you would have to download all the files it accesses, then modify them to fit your site hoster, which must support php, it's not as simple as viewing the source of a html file. From what you are saying, I doubt you could even attempt anything like this, so you should get yourself a web hosting service that supports php, then find a hotmail fake login page thats already been set up with the necesarry files, then host it. Of course, any pre made fake login page you find on the internet will be detected by all antivirus programs, but until you are ready to edit and make your own fake logins, this is your only option, there are enough people without antivirus programs, so you could simply target unprotected people.

Hi im new here

please send one to me at [email]beasta.evil@hotmail.com[/email]

Fake page

Quote Originally Posted by Beasta
    Hi im new here

please send one to me at [email]beasta.evil@hotmail.com[/email]
    Stop posting these noob comments and think for a moment, do you have a website hosted with a service that supports php, no, so what use would a fake login page be to you if you have no way to actually host it? What, you think the page will somehow generate passwords for you without you putting the slightest effort in, apart from asking for it to be sent to you. Even if you got sent it, it would be detected by hotmails antivirus scanning as a fake page, then you would not be allowed to download it, so you haven't even considered that, you have just posted on here (probably finding this thread from searching "hack hotmail" on google) expecting someone to do all the work for you. The fact that this thread is 4 pages long compared to * page on most threads tells me that it has become like those threads what someone first starts saying stuff like "is there any way 2 hack hotmail" and then a flood of n00bs come in from googling "hack hotmail", then post stuff like

i want hack dis ID plz help me,
    [email]linh5dk@**********[/email]

my email is
    [email]jetrus2004@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

(actually taken from the *0 page thread on all net tools, "How can i get my girlfriends yahoo password") feel free to add those two addresses included in that post I took from that *0 page thread to any spam lists you may have.

hey u prik all i did was ask for one.

i really need that password for [email]nym**@hotmail.com[/email] SO SHUT UP! im not like NoOBs even though i am one LOL

Fake page

Quote Originally Posted by Beasta
    hey u prik all i did was ask for one.

i really need that password for [email]nym**@hotmail.com[/email] SO SHUT UP! im not like NoOBs even though i am one LOL
    Yeah, well i'm just saying that you will get sent it and have absolutely no use for it, the only thing you will be doing is wasting your own bandwidth with the transfer of the file. Of course, if you have a php supporting site and plan to use the fake page, then I take it all back. If you really need the password for [email]nym**@hotmail.com[/email], then it's about time you realised that whatever you think us people on this forum are capable of, there is no one that can hack into an email account, whatever they may claim. Brute forcing is just not possible on major email providers. If you keep asking for people to hack into accounts, then you will just get your friend at [email]nym**@hotmail.com[/email] spammed by the people who crawl threads like this to spam all the posted emails. I doubt you will listen to me about there being no way to hack emails, but you will realise it in the end.

carlo Guest

sneakey one

Hi again sneakey one.

I was searching google for sneakey one and i found some interesting info. Did you by any chance get kicked out of another webmail password retrieveal serrvice website fo tricking someone into typeing in thier username and password in a fake login screen? No offence or anything like that.

Carlo

Scam

Quote Originally Posted by slash
    wanting to know your friends password or is your girlfriend having an secret affair.or is your partner cheating you or u want to know what your child is doing online
    how easy would it be if only u had their email password .now you can get the required password very easily just contact our agency that is the underground survielence just click on the link below for more info
    [url]http://www.secretsurveilance.*50m.com/[/url]
    SCAM, read my post here:

[url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=*80*&page=2[/url]

This needs to be locked.

I have the Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo Logins

I HAVE REMOVED THE PAGES - Edited by Phil.fee - Do not email me
    Last edited by phil.fee; 04-10-2006 at 06:20 AM.

Help

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Yes ive found a website where to get a fake hotmail login page. Just private message me and ill send it you by email

Do you think you can send me this?

heddddddddddddd

carlo Guest

-

[URL="http://www.elitec0ders.net"]elitec0ders[/URL] have a fakelogin page generator.

Closed Thread