zabbix
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake msn login page

Talking hi

um could u plz tell me how to make fake msn page to plz email me on [email]rabbit_marie@hotmail.com[/email] thanx

fake page

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_*
    um could u plz tell me how to make fake msn page to plz email me on [email]rabbit_marie@hotmail.com[/email] thanx
    Just think about it, how do you think a fake page is made? You take the source of a msn login page, edit the forms so they post to your own php script, then create that php script to take the input from the html page, write it to a file, then forward it to the real msn login page. But no, you didn't think about it at all. You need a PHP supporting web host, which I don't think you have, and you need a knowledge of html forms and php, which you definitely don't have. It really isn't that hard, I could make one in a very short amount of time, but I don't want my website to be taken down due to phishing. So the question:

"um could u plz tell me how to make fake msn page to plz email me on"

was dumb, if you had even thought about it for one minute then you would have known that you have to know php and html. Or, for the n00bs out there, there are phishing kits available to create the pages for you, and the pages are detected by antivirus, which you all deserve really. I think [url]www.elitec0ders.com[/url] has one. If you find yourself using one of those script kiddy's kits, you should stop and learn some php + html, anyone who doesn't is a n00b who should quit hacking now.

Whoever has the webpage hotmail2.tk

tried to hack into my hotmail account

lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    Whoever has the webpage hotmail2.tk

tried to hack into my hotmail account
    Man, how dumb can you be? What, you're telling me you logged into that page and gave away your password? First, it is in Italian, it has a dot tk frame at the top, and you have to go through dot tk's advertising BEFORE getting to the page. You can't seriously be saying that after all that you still logged in with your details?

nah, i logged in with the addres f**kyou@hotmail.com for a joke.
    But then it redirected me to my real inbox, so i thought maybe they could get into my account as i was already logged in my real account which is why it redirected straight to my inbox.

Anyway i quickly changed my password just incase
    then later on it said my password had been tried to many times so i couldn't login.

So im thinking whoever site that is, got the message f**kyou (a joke) and got angry so they
    tried to get into my account but luckily i had changed the password *0 seconds after. phew.

OMG I can't believe how many people are requesting this...
    Well, I can not only create Hotmail Fake Login page, but I can create any site's fake login page. Currently I don't have my Fake Hotmail login page uploaded anywhere, but I have a MySpace fake login uploaded here - [url]http://nithanthkudige.tripod.com/[/url]

I can make fake login pages of any sites; Yahoo, Hotmail, MySpace, etc.... any for as low as $5 per fake login, well you can easily bargain with me... I'm in a good mood most of the times I accept payments via paypal

Note - You pay only after I prepare a fake login page for you (that sends the password to your email address) and you test it.

Contact me on Yahoo! Messenger; my Yahoo! Messenger's ID is onefakeloginformeplz . Please tell that you want a fake login page in the message you send when you add me; or else I might deny your add...

Quote Originally Posted by FakeLogin******
    OMG I can't believe how many people are requesting this...
    Well, I can not only create Hotmail Fake Login page, but I can create any site's fake login page. Currently I don't have my Fake Hotmail login page uploaded anywhere, but I have a MySpace fake login uploaded here - [url]http://nithanthkudige.tripod.com/[/url]

I can make fake login pages of any sites; Yahoo, Hotmail, MySpace, etc.... any for as low as $5 per fake login, well you can easily bargain with me... I'm in a good mood most of the times I accept payments via paypal

Note - You pay only after I prepare a fake login page for you (that sends the password to your email address) and you test it.

Contact me on Yahoo! Messenger; my Yahoo! Messenger's ID is onefakeloginformeplz . Please tell that you want a fake login page in the message you send when you add me; or else I might deny your add...
    You are actually asking for people to pay for a fake page? I could make one in 2 minutes, it only requires a basic knowledge of html and php. You can't charge $5 for something that you take a very small amount of time to make, and a small amount of knowledge. If people want to waste their *****, go ahead and give it to him. Do you even know html and php? Ok then, explain the difference between http POST, and http GET, and I will know if you copied it from wikipedia etc.

Hi carlo

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Yes ive found a website where to get a fake hotmail login page. Just private message me and ill send it you by email

Hello carlo can you send me the website where i can find the gake msn shit plz

[email]doob_nl@hotmail.com[/email] this is my email thanks

Hey Carlo I would like to have the fake hotmail login page too.. please send it to [email]mn_bi_gurl@**********[/email]..

Thanks alot

can you send it to me too..
    [email]scarletangel@**********[/email]

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by scarletangel
    can you send it to me too..
    [email]scarletangel@**********[/email]

thank you!
    This thread is almost * year old. Carlo will NOT be responding to these posts, if he ever did. There are many other resources available in this forum and the internet explaining fake pages, which are a far better way to learn than simply begging for one, so I s***est you start reading.

And for you lazy ass script kiddies reading this, here are links to some popular fake page generators. They generate scripts that are detected by antivirus programs, but that is really what you deserve for using someone else's tool without even understanding it. So I repeat - go learn something yourself, and you will realise what a waste of time phishing is, especially when you don't even make the pages yourself.

[url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/HotmailGen.zip[/url]
    [url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/GmailGen.zip[/url]
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Yes ive found a website where to get a fake hotmail login page. Just private message me and ill send it you by email
    can u send me the page please. my email is [email]free4singing@hotmail.com[/email]
    thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by RoLiNdAdIcE64
    can u send me the page please. my email is [email]free4singing@hotmail.com[/email]
    thanks again
    Come on people, LISTEN TO ME. Ok, I will have to resort to childish insults to prevent further posts...

Anyone who posts below this line (or on next page) is gay.

==============================================================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    [url]http://forms5.createforms.com/40*02/form_*_*.html[/url]

check this out and its not fake cause i am also a hacker and this one did it
    go and see it
    You are so pathetic, that you can't even create your own HTML form for a scam.

GTFO, moron.

geert

i want to know about this too... love to have a fake login page for hotmail, in order to receive people's passwords.

please email me at [email]wittekop27@hotmail.com[/email]

Closed Thread