munin
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake msn login page

Fake Log in MSN Page

Could someone please send that fake login page to me on [email]Blessed_raptor@hotmail.com[/email]

would be much appreciated

hey can you make me a fake myspace login page? thanks

[email]oldskoolman@hotmail.com[/email]

Help

Hi
    Could any one send me Fake MSN please
    my e-mail is [email]romchek@**********[/email]

Thank You

Me To!!

I would like to have one also. E-mail me @ [URL="nisht_a_007@hotmail.com"]nisht_a_007@hotmail.com[/URL]

Question Why Not?

Why can't you just post the the link in the thread, man? Are you scared of anything? It would be a lot easier if you just post the link.

Post Close It

I want this thread closed.

please send me the url where i can geht the fake hotmail login page to my email

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Yes ive found a website where to get a fake hotmail login page. Just private message me and ill send it you by email

please send me the url where i can get the fake hotmail login page to
    [email]hendrikuskwan@**********[/email]

thank you

hahahhaa... Nice dude, all you would have to do is copy and paste the source code... and d/l any images if you need to. You sneaky little devil you. Just copy and paste hotmails source code and then change the form in the input and password box by putting <form action="mailto:blabla@whatever.com"> (I don't know the actual HTML tag but it's something along those lines)

Quote Originally Posted by Hughesy**86
    Ok ive been reading all these noobs on here claiming to know what they are talking about, for one no matter what source code you have you need a form mail script to process the data, now i have made one and i have made a hotmail login page, which looks and acts the same as the one on [url]www.hotmail.com[/url], please note to all I AM NOT SAYING ITS GOOD TO HACK PEOPLES PASSES i am just wanting to help people learn about the web and this is a good example.

Heres what i made

[url]http://www.imagehosted.co.uk/hotmail[/url]

go there and login u will see that it works perfect just like msn does, but the trick is i am being sent the persons email and pass secretly, now to do this i have made a php script which hides in the background and sends me the data and then takes them to the official hotmail page and all they think is they have logged in wrong. Now this script took me a while so if you want this from me you can buy it for $* contact me at [email]admin@imagehosted.co.uk[/email] for details.
    No, you are not going to profit from something that is so SIMPLE to do. I even released a custom myspace fake login page, and will do the same for hotmail if you continue to ask people to pay you for it.

hahahhaa... Nice dude, all you would have to do is copy and paste the source code... and d/l any images if you need to. You sneaky little devil you. Just copy and paste hotmails source code
    PHP == server scripting language. There is no way you can download a php script. Sure you can download [x]html/css/javascript code (as it is a browser scripting language), but php scripts never reach you in your browser, and are processed by the server and not allowed to be downloaded.

and then change the form in the input and password box by putting <form action="mailto:blabla@whatever.com"> (I don't know the actual HTML tag but it's something along those lines)
    Html does not have email sending capabilities; and putting in a mailto: will just open up the user's email client with the recipient set to the 'hacker's' email address. A php (or asp, jsp, etc) script would be required to process the form and send mail. So basically, you can't get php sources (without some sort of exploit), and you can't send mail with html alone.

And my original comment remains the same - if this guy plans on profiting from selling hotmail fake pages, I will release one for free.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

I am a professional web developer and charge for my services every day, $* is nothing and its more to see how despearte people are to get other peoples msn passwords.

And PHP programming is not easy as you say it has taken me a long time to learn and do not think it is correct for people to make it out to be as easy as *2*, if it is so easy then why are programmers paid in london &#*6*;40'000 to &#*6*;50'000 a year?
    When there are people on this ***rd that are capable of doing that task easily (and for free), you can't expect people to pay you. And did I ever once say that learning php was easy? No, I said that fake pages are a simple thing to make for people who have a basic understanding of php. Yes, I said basic - a fake page only requires you to know about html forms, GET, POST, and some other things in php, if you think it's a complex task, you are full of shit.

*. Change form 'action' parameter to a custom php script.
    2. Change some other tags in the html so they point to an absolute http:// location instead of relative file name, for images, etc.
    *. Write php script to take specific input by POST, write to file, then redirect user.
    4. Test script.

I'm not saying EVERYTHING should be free, but you can't expect people to pay for fake pages on a hacking ***rd. Go post that 'offer' in one of those pathetic "how do I hack" forums.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 06-26-2006 at 01:46 PM.

LOL! i think you have got some issues friend...

My php script is well over *85 lines of code and the configuration is 60, and it does a hell lot more than just send a email with the pass.

Script:

Processes data input from the username and password

Retrives users IP Addresse OS System and Date time.

Redirects user once login is complete to the official login page via hotmail.com with the wrong username and password error message.

I have also added a feature which will if wanted will work with a forgot password or confirm ID scam, where the user will be sent a email from any email the ******** wants i.e. [email]members@hotmail.com[/email] with full html replication of hotmail emails with instructions to confirm theyre username and password onto the login page i made.

the only finishing touches that would be needed to make this nearly undetectable to the average internet user is a subdomain on a similiar domain.
    Most fake page users would not want all those phishing features, as they just use it once for a specific task. And, my original point stands - you can't expect people to pay for a fake login page on a hacking ***rd, no matter how elaborate it's design is.

Redirects user once login is complete to the official login page via hotmail.com with the wrong username and password error message.
    Haha, you kinda lost all your credibility with that comment. Any good fake page will resubmit the valid login info to the real page, so the user does not notice anything. If they get an 'error' after entering in information they know is correct, they immediately are alerted to the fact that they got scammed.

Mike whats you reply then???
    I have no reply, since:

a) Website design has NOTHING to do with this thread (fake login pages).
    b) I don't feel the need to prove myself to you. If you think I am full of shit, that's your opinion, and I honestly don't care.

And now you've forced me back into this argument, your site, imagehosted.co.uk, doesn't use xhtml (the future of http), 'proper' html, or external style sheets, so your claims about good website design don't really have any evidence. Good web design != learning how to use photoshop.

LMAO wtf are you on???

because i havent used html or external css?? lol lol lol
    No, I said it was because you didn't use xhtml on your website, and you didn't use external stylesheets. My point was, you can't claim to be a 'web design expert' when your coding is not correct. Experts use the latest technologies - xhtml, css, etc, and follow good coding practices (like html tags in lower-case). But this thread is going nowhere, so i'm going to stop posting.

I'd like to have fake msn too

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Yes ive found a website where to get a fake hotmail login page. Just private message me and ill send it you by email

Your pm is full

Closed Thread