monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Me ***** down location of IP address

Unregistered Guest

Help Me ***** down location of IP address

Ok. This is the deal. I got scammed by some body and I have there ip address and the emails that they have sent me. Their ip address is 6*.2*6.40.*5*. I do not want to do anything harmful to them but I want my ***** back!!! I have saved up for sometime to get this and now I am out my ***** and the product. I have done a trace report and this is what I have got back.

"Computer 6*.2*6.40.*5* has been found. There is a good chance that it is located in or around Jacksonville, IL, USA as systems nearby are known to be located in this area. The organization or individual who manages the system is located in Cambridge, MA, USA, but this can be a distance away from the location of the system itself."

If anyone could get an address for me with a name I would be greatful. If not than if anyone could tell me where to get it that would be great too.

Thanks.

Unregistered Guest
    Bump.

If anyone could confirm if I am able to do this or not that would be great.

Thanks

Unregistered Guest
    It doesn't seem to be any solution to this. I've tried to get the answer for this as well, but no one is replying to my post, so I went searching. I haven't found any posts that gives any answer to how to solve this problem. If anyone knows, would they please be so kind to correct me if I'm wrong, or confirm my guess if it's right?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok. This is the deal. I got scammed by some body and I have there ip address and the emails that they have sent me. Their ip address is 6*.2*6.40.*5*. I do not want to do anything harmful to them but I want my ***** back!!! I have saved up for sometime to get this and now I am out my ***** and the product. I have done a trace report and this is what I have got back.

"Computer 6*.2*6.40.*5* has been found. There is a good chance that it is located in or around Jacksonville, IL, USA as systems nearby are known to be located in this area. The organization or individual who manages the system is located in Cambridge, MA, USA, but this can be a distance away from the location of the system itself."

If anyone could get an address for me with a name I would be greatful. If not than if anyone could tell me where to get it that would be great too.

Thanks.
    I have checked it for you but i have not gt clear reuslts for that IP address. Try it in the site Ip-Details.com ,i hope it will help you to get better results of that IP.
    Last edited by joni; 01-27-2013 at 05:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread