rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to get someones Ip addy??

Unregistered Guest

how to get someones Ip addy??

i was wondering how to get someones IP Addy tgrough command prompt when we are direct connected over AIM????

Unregistered Guest
    its diffucult because AIM now uses there own servere to direct the connections from one user to another

Unregistered Guest

Re: how to get someones Ip addy??

Originally posted by Unregistered
    i was wondering how to get someones IP Addy tgrough command prompt when we are direct connected over AIM????
    There are two options for this:
    *. You can use netstat through the command prompt, or
    2. The method I prefer; ask them for their IP address. Most people don't know what an IP address does so they will have no problem giving it to you. Tell them to right click the textbox, go to insert, click IP address. Simple as that.

Re: how to get someones Ip addy??

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    *. .......
    2. The method I prefer; ask them for their IP address. Most people don't know what an IP address does so they will have no problem giving it to you. Tell them to right click the textbox, go to insert, click IP address. Simple as that.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wondering if there is a proggy to see others' IP addy in a chatroom like Yahoo Meseenger. When I log into one room using 2 different Yahoo IDs, someone said that he could see my IDs coming from the same originating IP address. Do you happen to know that proggy and where I can download it?
    Thanks

Unregistered Guest
    there are programs. but they're a 2 edge sword.. it enables you to get ip addresses but makes you vulnerable. what does it matter anyways?

Unregistered Guest

abused on message ***rd

How can I get an ip addy from a message ***rd.

Unregistered Guest
    you can't only administrators have the right to see peoples ip address on a message ***rd, why do you want to do this? to hack all the people that helped you out here or something?

Unregistered Guest
    the cmd command 'netstat' gives u every tcp connection that is open, which if u were connected to sum* via *** or watever it should show the connection and ip,.. 'should'

+ Reply to Thread