file auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Location.

Unregistered Guest

Location.

If I have someones IP, is it possible to obtain their Location, or somehow find out who they are? I'm new to this. Please respond!

yeah, it's very possible. Just go to [url]http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm[/url] and enter that IP address u found and it will tell u where it came from.

Unregistered Guest

exact person

i know how 2 locate some*'s IP address..

but is it possible 2 know the exact person / owner of that IP address?

someone's messing with my tag***rd... i can locate his/her IP address but i really want 2 know who he/she is...

hope u can help me...

tnx...

Unregistered Guest
    [url]http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm[/url] works great, but it only shows you the country and city the person lives in. What I'd like to know is a bit more specific. I'd like to find out the address or the name of the person. Is there any way to do that?

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    [url] I'd like to find out the address or the name of the person. Is there any way to do that?
    Not without a court order to the ISP for the info.

If names/addresses were easy to obtain, everyone would be innundated with not only MORE snail-spam, but all the freaks from the net .......... at their door-step. But maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea, then ppl would not be so quick to bash Joe User and his opinion, in fear Joe User is a psychotic lunatic with a love for travel, heh.

Joe User

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I have someones IP, is it possible to obtain their Location, or somehow find out who they are? I'm new to this. Please respond!

Yes it is possible to find out the IP location using an IP address. Visit the site Ip-Details.com to find the IP location. You can find the details about the owner of the IP address using the site WhoisXY.com .

+ Reply to Thread