Okay, this is a wee bit complicated. See, up till about halfway through April, I had an on-line girlfriend who I ended up breaking up with for reasons that are not important. What is important is that two weeks later, on the seventh of May, I discovered a lot of stuff being hacked at once. My account on a forum I perused heavily; an account on a free writing website known as [url]www.fanfiction.net[/url], and my Yahoo e-mail account of [email]picardmpc@**********[/email]

Now, at the time, it was easy enough to get around this. Even the FF.Net account, which I couldn't recover, was easy enough to start anew on. But I recently discovered an--if you weren't me, that is--amusing turn of events that results in me NEEDING this account again. See, a website that I use often, and that I donated to in order to use some of its services, [url]www.trekdatabase.net[/url], recently went through a name change and database change, that resulted in many lost passwords. Now my account on there is just fine and all I need to do is use the basic password retrival system it provides to get a new password for the account. Only problem is...I originally made that account back when I still used my Yahoo e-mail address for all my online activites and never bothered changing the e-mail for that account to my GMail account once I started using it. Why? I don't know. All I know is that now I need my Yahoo account back in order to get the new password so I don't have to donate again for services I had already paid for.

Now, I'm not looking for someone to do it for me for an exorbant fee, or for some stupid phising scam that has me sending my GMail password to who knows who. I just need a reletively easy way to get back into it. Yes, I've tried Yahoo's own retrival system, back when I first lost access, so don't s***est that. I do have proof in the form of several e-mails sent to me using my own account if it is needed; I can forward those to you if necessary. I would be very grateful to whomever gave me the method I need to use. Thank you in advance.