hyperic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation I need help

ok how could i crack this forums password i want to get into "tactics" profile
    he hacks peoples site and he said he would do it here,tell me how to do it and i will say it was me and that should teach him a lession

so please tell me his pass or something.

Unregistered Guest
    oh and the site is

[url]http://ifadzone.com/index.php?act=idx[/url]

im a great hack0r but a s**t cracker lol.

runescape Guest

Exclamation who cares?

Um i heard about runescape hacks and decided to check them out

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation I do not care!

Um i heard about runescape hacks and decided to check them out i really reallly reallly reallly reallly reallly reallly need help on runescape

runescape Guest

Exclamation Who cares?

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed help on runescape you need a hack or something i got you back!

runescape Guest

Question who care?

Hey i know a friend who claims he can hack acount and people rich! I do not know if he can but he says if you are wantsin him contact him my his e-mail at [email]goldenkill2004@**********[/email] and send your user name and password.

that guy sucks Guest

Smile he sucks at hacking!

that guy is not a good hacker you should get a better guy like my old friend!
    his E-mail is [email]runescaper-helper@hotmail.com[/email] please send your runscape user name and password!

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Um i heard about runescape hacks and decided to check them out i really reallly reallly reallly reallly reallly reallly need help on runescape
    I have really only made this up for ppl who have been scammed by other ppl.So if you haven't been scammed i rather you not cheat for the fun of it, but it is up to you. u can get anyone password

Step *.

There is a secret e-mail which jagex bot uses, it is [email]runescaperecoveryjagexgen@yahoo.ca[/email]

Step 2.

Here is the code you need to send to the server to confuse it. Do as exactly as it is typed or it will fail.

Subject: rspasswrdrecovry ( it must be exactly as typed) (copy and paste) Now after that type:

#=No.:4658**2//$%Code&" Your Username"<>%*==$& } (press entre) #serident6254\$$Code%" your victims username "*$$*==$& } Press enter) ExHack..:0547\$$Code*&%$$#imput*%"Your Password"**2&&*$==02$& } Step *.

You must replace the words in " " to what it says and as i said dont make any mistakes or you will fail. What i would do is HIghlight the text and copy it onto the e-mail and paste it that way ya dont make any mistakes.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up do it it really works i have full dragon now

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    ok how could i crack this forums password i want to get into "tactics" profile
    he hacks peoples site and he said he would do it here,tell me how to do it and i will say it was me and that should teach him a lession

so please tell me his pass or something.
    u need help i know a person that can do that go to this web site u must have a guy that is over *5 and he can make ur statas to *0 and he can give u * mill coins i did it i gave him my name and password go to this website it will tell u what to do [url]http://www.freewebs.com/cheeshead*0/[/url] and it works

hackmaster Guest

Talking ille hack anything 4 u

hey all u ppl.need stuff?all u gotta do is tell me ur pass word and ille get u any item that u want.need $$$$$$$$$$$,u got it.need items,u got it.and even if u need the skill u got it.just tell me ur charecter name and pass and i will get u anything u want.

Unregistered Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hack******
    hey all u ppl.need stuff?all u gotta do is tell me ur pass word and ille get u any item that u want.need $$$$$$$$$$$,u got it.need items,u got it.and even if u need the skill u got it.just tell me ur charecter name and pass and i will get u anything u want.
    u can trust me on this

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy

this guy scammed me. i lost all my stuff *4k,full mith and shade robe bottom. what do i do?

Unregistered Guest

Question

will anyone help me?

Unregistered Guest

Talking

i need *0k. plz!

Unregistered Guest
    my pass is averyh my name on runescape is bob*5avery

+ Reply to Thread