power admin
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Email Hacking Requests Here.

carlo Guest

Email Hacking Requests Here.

Insted of posting "can someone hack this address" on other posts post it here.

but does any* ever reply to those requests. and i m not even asking for a password but instead an email ID

Talking Ok

Can u guys find the password of [email]adityacrao@hotmail.com[/email]?

Request..?

Yeah, do you ever reply?
    I'd like to get a hotmail, excite, gmail or yahoo pass (I know he uses the same for all of them... well, it was like this before)... but I'd not like to give his mail to everyone... So if you could do it for me, plesase, just write me a private message...
    Ah, those e-mails were not used on my pc... and he'll actually not connect on his for the next few days so I won't have his IP (the best however would be if I could get it before...)
    I actually don't know a shit about hacking so I don't know either if it's possible...
    Please don't write me any shit about trust etc,

No reply till now... i was searching around and found a few programs, unfortunately none of them worked... well, maybe not really unfortunately, having those kinds of applications in reach for everyone wouldn't be suitable... doesn't change anything in the fact that I'll continue searching, even if it'll be for a short one-time use...
    Again, I'd be grateful if I could get some help... you know where to find me
    Last edited by Alka; 09-09-2005 at 03:20 AM.

password stealer(reply)

hi
    download this program http:/www.oxid.it/cain.html , make him sit on the LAN, get him to sign into his email account, while he does you will be running this program and it will capture and log all the password that are transmitted on the network.
    when u start this program, activate teh sniffer ,u will find it on the top left.
    all the best

Thanks!
    Don't know if it'll be possible, I'll take a try...
    Now how about getting a pass of a profile at myspace or vampirefreaks? it should be easier than to crack the "big" email addresses... again, the person I'm talking about probably uses the same for all
    If someone lets me know he could do it, I'll send him the username in a PM

... Can anybody please give me a helping hand getting the password of a yahoo e-mail account?
    I tried to somehow get it myself by guessing...
    Please help me...

I've been hacked and need help.

Hi - My MSN Messenger and Hotmail accounts have been hacked. My password and secret question no longer work. Is there any way that somebody can hack into it for me so I can get it back? Please contact me t [email]whattagirl**65@**********[/email]
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMoghul
    hi
    download this program http:/www.oxid.it/cain.html , make him sit on the LAN, get him to sign into his email account, while he does you will be running this program and it will capture and log all the password that are transmitted on the network.
    when u start this program, activate teh sniffer ,u will find it on the top left.
    all the best
    Hello!
    Thanks again, I tried it on my pc, but in many cases it showed me only the login name and no password... Could it be it makes a diffrence whether one uses IE, Firefox or other browser? I'll try it again after he'll use my pc end of this week...
    Does anyone know also an other way? Please, I'm getting crazy!!!
    Last edited by Alka; 09-13-2005 at 04:49 AM.

Help plz

I was wondering how to hack an AOL account. I don't really want to give out the address here, but I'll give it to someone if you would just take a minute and PM me. I'm new to this hacking thing, and I'd really like to learn more. Thank you very much.

Well... I might be desperate, but as long as I think to be able to do it myself, I prefer to contribute to my knowledge than to someone's wallet...
    Might sound egoist, but in my opinion we're already paying for too many things... I think most people will agree...

hack mail

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Insted of posting "can someone hack this address" on other posts post it here.
    can you tell me how to do this?

Smile

Can someone please get me the password for this email [email]wooduhsj@hotmail.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    Can someone please get me the password for this email [email]wooduhsj@hotmail.com[/email]
    if any * can do it email me [email]comrade****@hotmail.com[/email]

Closed Thread