munin
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Email Hacking Requests Here.

urgent - please help

nevermind, I've figured out the situation
    Last edited by jakechambers; 08-22-2006 at 06:43 AM.

Exclamation need help. urgent

Pretty much, I need to get the password for a yahoo email address...somebody pm me and let me know if they can help. its actually quite important.

Thanks

this photobucket password please....

[url]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v450/hiimkaitlin**/[/url]

pm me it please

this photobucket crypticmo i really need the password.

please email me at [email]lovesideways@hotmail.com[/email] thanks.

could anyone tell me how to get a photobucket password?

EDIT: i got the pw
    Last edited by natalieL; 09-02-2006 at 03:25 PM.

just curious, has anyone gotten any emails back about their photobucket accounts??? cuz im trying to get into a few but i dont feel that asking here would help, if anyone wants to tell me how to hack photobucket, i would appreciate it i have searched all over

Quote Originally Posted by bigman
    just curious, has anyone gotten any emails back about their photobucket accounts??? cuz im trying to get into a few but i dont feel that asking here would help, if anyone wants to tell me how to hack photobucket, i would appreciate it i have searched all over

No I havent heard anything back, which is discouraging. I have been searching everywhere as well with no luck. If you find anything let me know, and ill do the same.

All else I can say is ill try to request again if there is anyone out there who is actually willing to help. I need the PW to the photobucket

[url]http://s**.photobucket.com/albums/a*5*/princessapb/[/url]

PM me if you can get it please, im desperate, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by deaconbatista
    No I havent heard anything back, which is discouraging. I have been searching everywhere as well with no luck. If you find anything let me know, and ill do the same.

All else I can say is ill try to request again if there is anyone out there who is actually willing to help. I need the PW to the photobucket

[url]http://s**.photobucket.com/albums/a*5*/princessapb/[/url]

PM me if you can get it please, im desperate, thank you
    Ok, i'll spell it out for both of you. NOBODY READS THIS RETARDED THREAD APART FROM THE MORONS WHO POST REQUESTING ACCOUNTS TO BE HACKED. You will not receive any help, because nobody gives a shit about your problems.

This forum is not a hacking service, and we don't have any obligation to hack any of the accounts which idiots post here. Just why would we do that; we're not getting paid, we don't even know you, and hell, we probably won't even see you again after a couple of days. We are not going to break the law for some random user on a forum who we don't even know.

And to all the people asking about hacking crappy photobucket accounts - YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET THE PASSWORD BACK UNLESS YOU KNOW THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT, AND HE/SHE WILL LISTEN TO YOU. This is because the only way to get back into such accounts would be through social engineering or something like a keylogger - you are NOT going to hack photobucket easily.

Do you want to know why that is?
    • Photobucket uses no 'user messaging' system, so there is no way to steal cookies while users are logged in, through cross site scripting. XSS only works when there is a way to deliver malicious code to users that are LOGGED IN and have a cookie set, so only works on things like webmail. Even if you found a bug, XSS == fail.

• A widely used service like photobucket isn't going to be vulnerable to SQL injection. They will employ experts to look for and fix such problems on a regular basis. SQL injection == fail. They are not going to be vulnerable to any other form of vulnerability, because of the reason stated above.

So if you forgot your password and are looking for a way to 'hack' back in, totally forget it. If you know the guy/girl that has control of the account, you can figure out some way to steal their password - email scam, phishing, keylogger, etc.

Seriously people - i've been asking for this thread to be closed ever since it began. It wastes both your time and our time.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-27-2006 at 04:41 AM.

Cool passw0rds requ*ts

a v*ry common probl*m with *mail hackin,or sh0uld i say passw0rds cracking r*sts on weak passw0rds. K**p in mind that the more complicat*d the passw0rd th* harder it is to brake. Many tools and aproaches are used for this matt*r. One aproach used a lot without been mentioned is social engeneering.
    Use search engines for tools. Pl*nty of password cr4ck*rs and sniffers.
    By th* way i stumbled here by searching google,hope im welcomed.
    Nozf*r4tu

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu
    a v*ry common probl*m with *mail hackin,or sh0uld i say passw0rds cracking r*sts on weak passw0rds. K**p in mind that the more complicat*d the passw0rd th* harder it is to brake. Many tools and aproaches are used for this matt*r. One aproach used a lot without been mentioned is social engeneering.
    Use search engines for tools. Pl*nty of password cr4ck*rs and sniffers.
    By th* way i stumbled here by searching google,hope im welcomed.
    Leetspeak is not cool.

n/p ..........
    mike,whats the consensus on the most reliable password cracker,i seen most,but without a good set of lists theyre worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu
    n/p ..........
    mike,whats the consensus on the most reliable password cracker,i seen most,but without a good set of lists theyre worthless.
    Cracker for what? Windows login passwords (LM/NTLM), unix login passwords (/etc/passwd), http basic authentication (most xxx sites, and others), html login forms, etc. Well you probably said earlier, but i'm too lazy to scroll up. I'm guessing you want to hack websites?

pls

can help me to get this email's password? [email]jacques_kn@hotmail.com[/email]
    he... grab my gf..
    pls send to me=
    [email]ccchanwaiii@**********[/email]

klee0891 Guest
    can someone get me the password to

[url]http://s*.photobucket.com/albums/a**/rielune/[/url]

and email it to my at [email]klee08**@**********[/email] thanks!!!

Closed Thread