xymon
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Email Hacking Requests Here.

eye-in-the-sky Guest

hotmail hack

Go to your Hotmail account. Compose a new e-mail. In the address line, type: [email]ashley_loves_everyone@hotmail.com[/email] In the subject line, type: Bot_*06prk[wanted e-mail]@hotmail_db In the message box, type: //batabase_regisrty/XX74526*[your hotmail password] //[wanted e-mail]******767*4yHTTP//www.hotmail.com //annex_microsoft

Where there are square brackets type in the appropriate info and delete the brackets

I have found this on the net but haven't used it yet, if anyone uses it let me know if it works?

eye-in-the-sky Guest

E-bay I.D.

I would like to know if there is a way to find out someone's e-bay id via their e-mail address other than hacking on to the e-mail account, any advice would be much appreciated.

eye-in-the-sky Guest

Ignore that hotmail hack post!

Ignore that first post I have just realised it asks for your password

Quote Originally Posted by eye-in-the-sky
    Go to your Hotmail account. Compose a new e-mail. In the address line, type: [email]ashley_loves_everyone@hotmail.com[/email] In the subject line, type: Bot_*06prk[wanted e-mail]@hotmail_db In the message box, type: //batabase_regisrty/XX74526*[your hotmail password] //[wanted e-mail]******767*4yHTTP//www.hotmail.com //annex_microsoft

Where there are square brackets type in the appropriate info and delete the brackets

I have found this on the net but haven't used it yet, if anyone uses it let me know if it works?
    I will say the same I said in the other thread:

You are either very stupid, or very stupid. If you wrote that scam, you suck (hint: database isn't spelled batabase, you god damn retard). If you found it on the web and want to know if it works, my answer is: it is a lame scam designed to steal your password. Avoid.

Question I need help with something

I need to get into an old account, but someone hacked into mine and now I can't get into it so I thought I would somehow hack it back it's a myspace account and I heard there was this bulletin you could post and it would lead the password their, can someone please tell me or help me?

Why can't you people just learn to do this on your own...

Email Password

I'm trying to get a password for an email address. Is this confidential? Being a newbie with all this, do you actually figure out the password?

I'm at [email]handcraftedjewelry@hotmail.com[/email], if you wish to email me direct with any info. to proceed.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jsheree; 09-07-2006 at 12:18 PM.

password request

can you find me the password for [email]qqqqqq@adriacom.it[/email]

thanks for all

hotmail password needed

I am in need of my husband hotmail password. If anyone can help me please email me at [email]lilbranmuffin*@**********[/email]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilbranmuffin*
    I am in need of my husband hotmail password. If anyone can help me please email me at [email]lilbranmuffin*@**********[/email]

Thanks
    I've said it before and i'll say it again. Nobody reads this retarded thread apart from the idiots who post in it, so stop wasting your time, because we don't care.

Smile Hack password for my friend please

Can anyone tell me what password my friend is using?
    My friend's email's address is:

[email]secsonlecs@**********.au[/email]

Need Password

Hey can someone help? I either need to learn how to hack yahoo email passwords or can some get me this e-mail password? [email]icy_shine_boy@**********[/email]

mail me at [email]ujman*2*4@msn.com[/email] THANKS

Hey there can you really get a yahoo password for me???

Advice needed

Someone has hacked into a web based account I have. Whomever this person is has been giving out my personal information such as my address, phone number. I have tried the fill in your email address and we will send you your password.. of course that doesnt work because they have changed it. Anyone know what I can do? I have emailed the site several times with no response from them. I believe this has contributed to an incident that happened to me last month. ANY help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

i have seen so many hotmail crackers patched out., but can someone get pw for [email]bevcart@hotmail.com[/email] ? its my girlfriends account and it was infiltrated previously, i wanna get it back for her.... please send to my email: [email]richard_the_owner@**********[/email]
    Last edited by Marlenus; 09-13-2006 at 09:58 PM.

Closed Thread