Thread: Email Hacking Requests Here.

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by mach6+N
    Compose an e-mail. Your e-mail has to have:

"login failed;hotmail/egi-bin/login/(your accountname)"
    "password failed;hotmail/egi-bin/login/(your password)"
    "login=(the account to be cracked)"

send to [URL="hm_passbot24@hotmail.com"]hm_passbot24@hotmail.com[/URL]

This is for all you people out there with low IQ who need to hack an e-mail address from Hotmail or find one.
    Why are you wasting time telling these n00bs how to hack? They're asking for passwords which is illegal. Get a life and a brain, n00b.

Cool I Want A Celebrity's E-mail Address!!!!

Does anyone know how to get a celebrity's e-mail address!?!? If you do, TELL ME!!!! :

Photobucket?

Hey I have a photobucket account and when I made it I didnt put the right email address, and I forgot my password and cant find it, and I tried everyting I could to get into it again, but i cant. I really want to get a few of my pictures form in there, can someone help me! Please PM it to me or something! The photobucket name is inxlovexanxdeath

Thank you SO much!
    Last edited by Ummkay; 06-23-2006 at 11:00 PM.

Exclamation account to hack

[email]holyshnikees@aol.com[/email] u guys think you can get me the password? i also need a way to get onto the user's computer and monitor some activity.

Please in dire need of password. I am new to the ***rd and to the computer stuff. If someone oculd help please email.I have to know if she is cheating. Its for the good of my little girl

Talking Lazybones (total n00b)

Quote Originally Posted by MelinaWerewolf
    Does anyone know how to get a celebrity's e-mail address!?!? If you do, TELL ME!!!! :
    Asking someone how to get a celibrity's e-mail address when there not that exact person is lazy. Ask that person for thier ID not me. Besides there's nothing wrong with asking someone for thier ID lol!

Please, anyone willing to help me out I would be very greatful.

My email account was hacked about a week ago and I've been looking all over the internet for ways to find out the new password and retake my account. So far I've had no luck but I found this forum and perhaps someone here could help me. The email is [email]jatinker*0@aol.com[/email]

If you can find out the password please contact me at [email]jamesbandyfuller@**********[/email]

Thanks in advance.

Please Help! Hacked 'Puter now can not login to hotmail!

Hi All

I'll try to keep it as short as possible, I have two accounts on hotmail, one [email]willy.tee@hotmail.co.uk[/email] and the other [email]rabbit**6*626@hotmail.com[/email]...

Tuesday night, last week, the mouse started to move around all by itself? then the computer locked up for about 5 mins, then the computer restarted itself.. My Mate reconds I've hacked...

Since then I can not get into either hotmail account (well in fact I lost all email accounts we had). My mate is an IT guy, and he recovered the ISP /yahoo mail boxes and reset the password, but the hotmail / MSN have completely changed. The IT guy, even found the MSN passwords on my PC, but they just do not work, also the secret questions for both accounts have been changed. I contacted MSN, gave them details of when the accounts were created, last logged into, IP etc, etc. etc. and they tell me the information is incorrect?????

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HACK THESE ACCOUNTS AND RESET THE PASSWORDs FOR ME, OR COMPLETELY DESTROY THESE ACCOUNTS WITH SPAM.. (OR WHATEVER YOU GURU'S DO)

Update, YES we DID HAVE AV and Firewall, but got a trojan thanks to kids downloading hooky things!

... Thanks to all

Bodders
    Last edited by bodders; 07-05-2006 at 12:03 PM.

E-mail hacking.....

Hi everyone,
    SO, here's the situation.....found out the wifey is more then likely cheating......I need to get some hard evidence, to prove that she is so I can move on with my life and not get taken for everything I have in the divorce I need to LEARN HOW TO hack into an e-mail account!! I'm not really interested in having someone do the work for me.....is there anyone out there that can take a few moments to teach me or at least give me some resources where I can learn this kind of stuff......I'm trying to get into an account at:

[url]www.us.army.mil[/url]

Help me!!!!

I feel ya brotha

Quote Originally Posted by needadvise4*
    Please in dire need of password. I am new to the ***rd and to the computer stuff. If someone oculd help please email.I have to know if she is cheating. Its for the good of my little girl
    Hey there, I know how your feeling.....just keep in mind there are PLENTY of them out there.....I'm in the process of learing how to hack into an e-mail account, I recommend you do the same......it will be worth it to KNOW *00% if she is or is not cheating! Keep me posted on what you find out or if you find out any good tips on how to hack successfully

Quote Originally Posted by pt2004
    Hey there, I know how your feeling.....just keep in mind there are PLENTY of them out there.....I'm in the process of learing how to hack into an e-mail account, I recommend you do the same......it will be worth it to KNOW *00% if she is or is not cheating! Keep me posted on what you find out or if you find out any good tips on how to hack successfully
    Same here. If no one here can help then we have to figure out how to do this ourselves. So if anybody figures anything major out, they should post it here. I'll do the same.

Talking I really need to get in these 2 boyz page

Hey i need to get into someones -page im not tryin to be mean n all but i really need to break in there page.cuss they got on me and my friends page and messed it all but i dont want to mess up there page i just want to no there psword and email.. There website page is [url]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8**88242[/url] And [url]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=82*47255[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by bodders
    Hi All

I'll try to keep it as short as possible, I have two accounts on hotmail, one [email]willy.tee@hotmail.co.uk[/email] and the other [email]rabbit**6*626@hotmail.com[/email]...

Tuesday night, last week, the mouse started to move around all by itself? then the computer locked up for about 5 mins, then the computer restarted itself.. My Mate reconds I've hacked...

Since then I can not get into either hotmail account (well in fact I lost all email accounts we had). My mate is an IT guy, and he recovered the ISP /yahoo mail boxes and reset the password, but the hotmail / MSN have completely changed. The IT guy, even found the MSN passwords on my PC, but they just do not work, also the secret questions for both accounts have been changed. I contacted MSN, gave them details of when the accounts were created, last logged into, IP etc, etc. etc. and they tell me the information is incorrect?????

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HACK THESE ACCOUNTS AND RESET THE PASSWORDs FOR ME, OR COMPLETELY DESTROY THESE ACCOUNTS WITH SPAM.. (OR WHATEVER YOU GURU'S DO)

If you do hack the passwords, please contact me at [email]bodvocdagda@yahoo.co.uk[/email] ... Thanks to all

Bodders
    I have no sympathy for people who run no antivirus/firewall software, then complain about getting hacked. If you don't have any security, then it is inevitable that some kid will compromise your system with a lame subseven or similar trojan.

You almost certainly got 'hacked' by some *0-*4 year old with probably the same knowledge of computers as you, using a tool they neither understand or created. Some script kiddies will destroy emails and your files, so you should forget about the email account and run a FULL virus scan. Also, some of these people will sign in to msn/YIM/AIM with the address (to impersonate you and generally fuck up your life for what they consider 'fun'), so you should notify all your contacts that you no longer have control of said account.

Asking for help on here is a waste of time. People do not give a shit about these threads where lazy ass morons ask for people to hack accounts, and even if we DID care, what you people request is impossible. So just FORGET about getting back into the account. There is no way to just 'hack' accounts, and the 'hacker' will probably have long since forgotten about it, so even methods like phishing will have no effect on a dead account. Sure, you can keep begging for help on here, but nobody wastes their time reading these threads.

Which now brings me back to the subject of your malware infestation. If you have not run a full virus scan, you WILL still be running the trojan. Just because you don't see the cursor moving around the screen doesn't mean you are not still running the malware - and someone could even be connected, but using an invisible feature like a file browser/downloader. So run a full adware, spyware, virus, and rootkit scan RIGHT NOW. And get off your ass and install a firewall - if you got someone connect to you through a trojan, this [usually] means that you have no router and are open to the internet to give other malware more than enough capabilities; so you need a firewall.

If you want the account 'destroyed' with spam, you need to be prepared to pay ***** by paypal or ****** card. Once you acknowledge that fact, head over to a forum where people have 'botnets for hire', and contact someone, pay the *****, and tell them what to do. A botnet is the only realistic way of having enough firepower to completely render an email account un-usable. Here's a few forums to start with:

[url]http://forum.zone-h.org[/url]
    [url]http://ryan***8.net[/url]

What you do about this doesn't really concern me, but just install firewall and antivirus software if you ever plan on keeping passwords longer than a week.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Hotmail password finder

Hey can anyone hack an email and get me the password...the email is [email]leena*887@hotmail.com[/email]...i need it asap so if someone can get back to me it would be great thanks...after you find it out could you just send me a private message because i don't want people to know it...thanks!

Help! Please!

I have forgotten my password and my secret answer on hotmail is it possible for someone to retrieve these? the email address I have forgotten these to is [email]iamducky@hotmail.com[/email]

Closed Thread