server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: programing language

Samson Guest

programing language

What is your favorite programing language...?
    Php is my favorite because its use to create website...whats your favorite...?

programing language

C or C
    Or
    Sh, perl

Later two are scripts but just because its script it doesnt mean its not a programing language.

It all depends on what do you want to write.

There are of course others, but If I wanted to write something I would pick from this list

Php is my favorite programming language.

Programming language is a different from simple language, Programming depends on coding of data.............
    [url=http://www.forexdice.com/ashford-promo-code-coupon-code-ashford-coupons-special-deals/6584**/]Ashford Promo Code[/url]

My Favorite Programming language is PHP. It stands for Personal home page hyper text preprocessor.It is easy to understand and learn the PHP language. It is open source languages so easily under-stable and you can learn easily.
    [URL="http://www.openxcell.com/internet-technologies/open-source-ecommerce/magento-development-india/hire-magento-developer.html"]Magento Web Developer[/URL] | [URL="http://www.openxcell.com/internet-technologies/open-source-ecommerce/magento-development-india.html"]Magento Development India[/URL] | [URL="http://www.openxcell.com/magento-seo-services.html"]Magento Seo Services[/URL]

The best programming language is PHP. You can learn the web development by using the this one programming language.

Cool

I've learnt C++, PHP, HTML & Javascript programming languages at the university and I'm looking forward in learning Python and more in the future.

If you need help I might send you some guides.

Best,
    David
    [URL="http://talkproxies.com/"]Talk Proxies[/URL]

My favorite language is PHP as it is very easy to use and learn. It is used for most programs on websites today, it is completely server-side, unlike JavaScript or HTML which are interpreted by the web browser on the client-side.

My Favorited programming language PHP, c++. you can easily learn.

My favorite programming language is java and I am learning it. PHP is too interested but java is best for me.
    Last edited by gordo; 12-24-2014 at 06:56 AM. Reason: spam

Programming

I heard a lot of programming but don't know what's the use of it. Had my computer for years but I didn't know about those terms and what they do to computers. Any answers?

C# really feels like the most mature language that I've ever dealt with. Writing it feels clear, if something is wrong the deb***er is very clear. The number of features that are there is incredible (especially post C# 2.0 when they added generics). Properties are delightful.

How do you convert to a string? Convert.ToString(). How about an integer? Knowing only that one, it's what you'd expect!

I also picked JavaScript because I am in a love affair with this weird little language. I also think it is one of the easiest languages to teach basic programming with (videos forthcoming).

The amount of time it takes to whip up a five-cent program with javascript without even leaving my browser, heck without even leaving this tab is just astounding to me even after all these years.

One thing I noticed though while writing this comment is that more than the language itself, the tools that I use while building things in the language are what really make them a pleasure to use. If I wasn't using Google Chrome's web developer tools I'd probably consider JavaScript to be a nightmarish corpse of a language that punishes the slightest of typos with a silent malicious grin, as code execution carries on as if A.blah = 5 and A.blsh = 5 were both equally worthy of existing to the JS compiler/interpreter. Only by the grace of tools is JS tame at all.

Plagiarize much?

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    C# really feels like the most mature language that I've ever dealt with. Writing it feels clear, if something is wrong the deb***er is very clear. The number of features that are there is incredible (especially post C# 2.0 when they added generics). Properties are delightful.

How do you convert to a string? Convert.ToString(). How about an integer? Knowing only that one, it's what you'd expect!

I also picked JavaScript because I am in a love affair with this weird little language. I also think it is one of the easiest languages to teach basic programming with (videos forthcoming).

The amount of time it takes to whip up a five-cent program with javascript without even leaving my browser, heck without even leaving this tab is just astounding to me even after all these years.

One thing I noticed though while writing this comment is that more than the language itself, the tools that I use while building things in the language are what really make them a pleasure to use. If I wasn't using Google Chrome's web developer tools I'd probably consider JavaScript to be a nightmarish corpse of a language that punishes the slightest of typos with a silent malicious grin, as code execution carries on as if A.blah = 5 and A.blsh = 5 were both equally worthy of existing to the JS compiler/interpreter. Only by the grace of tools is JS tame at all.

That comes word for word from a post *226 days ago on a Hacker News "What's Your Favorite Programming Language?" poll by someone known as simonsarris.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=*7466*2

Now I know you're not this person because even if you were, you wouldn't have been able to type it out word for word from memory, and I already called you out once today for posting text from an article that appeared on dummies.com without providing the source, making it appear as if it was your own.

For shame....

Java because it's the one I know best, even though I hate it. Currently learning PHP and it's much nicer.

Been using JavaScript for a while now. I like how it works and is really the best one for me.

+ Reply to Thread