monit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: programing language

Delphi and PHP are what I'm most comfortable with, but C++ is what I've been using most lately. I also know ASM and Java, but I haven't used either in over a year.

Lying between machine languages and high-level languages are languages called assembly languages. Assembly languages are similar to machine languages, but they are much easier to program in because they allow a programmer to substitute namesfor numbers. Machine languages consist of numbers only. Lying above high-level languages are languages called fourth-generation languages (usually abbreviated 4GL). 4GLs are far removed from machine languages and represent the class of computer languages closest to human languages.

programming language ?

hi there,

when i started my journey in programming world c++ was my favorite language to learn and develop new projects in C++, after my essential study i had decided to go in web designing so now php and javascript is my favorite language to learn and i am always now excited to create new designs and new projects.

http://graphicriver.net/item/flat-web-font-icons/*2457*66
    Last edited by mynamebilal; 03-18-2016 at 12:38 AM.

PHP is the best programming language..

http://www.buzzapplications.com/website-design-services/
    Last edited by Roseangel; 05-06-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    Delphi and PHP are what I'm most comfortable with, but C++ is what I've been using most lately. I also know ASM and Java, but I haven't used either in over a year.
    Copy and pasted word for word from a February *0, 20** post from a user by the name of skytz on the linuxtips.com forums:

"Delphi and PHP are what I'm most comfortable with, but C++ is what I've been using most lately. I also know ASM and Java, but I haven't used either in over a year."

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/4*0*-what-is-your-favorite-programming-language/?page=*

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    Java because it's the one I know best, even though I hate it. Currently learning PHP and it's much nicer.
    Another of your many posts someone else made on another site that you plagiarized and posted word for word here as your own.

This one is from an April ** 20*5 post by a person named Robust on the theadminzone.com forums:

"Java because it's the one I know best, even though I hate it. Currently learning PHP and it's much nicer."

https://theadminzone.com/threads/what-is-your-favorite-programming-language-and-why.***56*/

I advise you spend some of the time you now use perusing other sites to find articles and posts someone else authored to post here as your own, in what at this point can only be seen as a vain attempt to make yourself appear more intelligent and less of a n00b than you really are, studying your choice of a subject/programming language so you can come up with an original thought and post of your own.
    Last edited by Siseneg; 09-14-2016 at 02:20 AM. Reason: date

i will prefer PHP programming language.

+ Reply to Thread