network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Password for gf's name has been stolen, we need it back and "Forgot password?" fails.

Angry Password for gf's name has been stolen, we need it back and "Forgot password?" fails.

Okay, these people from egypt keep harassing my girlfriend, and they grabbed one of her yahoo ID's, xxxfiregoddessxxx, and she wants it back, but they changed her password and had cracked it. Basically I need some help on getting this back, and they're too smart for Trojans and sending them files in order to use netstat to grab an IP address and basically spy on them when they log on, so that's OUT OF THE QUESTION. I'm not paying anything for this, if it's even possible, but I want to know of any programs out there that will crack a yahoo account. Again, the yahoo account is xxxfiregoddessxxx and they are totally messing up her life by telling her friends that she's been doing things that she hasn't been doing. He keeps messaging people on her list and messing with them, and they think it's her, when it's not. In the meantime, I'm going to look for a password cracker program and hope to god it's not a virus--even though McAfee probably would pick it up and nail it anyway. We need help and we need this password. Please help us.
    Last edited by mbgarbes; 09-04-2005 at 02:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread