opennms
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: keylogger in picture

keylogger in picture

I need help putting my keylogger in to a picture. I understand that the keylogger is installed on the computer when the picture is loaded. am I correct?

desperate

can you someone help me please? I know these are easy and silly questions but I have been up almost two nights now searching sites and forums. I have keylogger and backdoor files configured and ready to go; but *. would it automatically infect the victim's computer if it's embeded in a picture? 2. would it work if I put a picture, which is linked to [url]http://..........keylogger.exe?[/url]

anybody please ? I'm not trying to hack anyone. just trying to learn please help me =(((

nobody helps around here. so I solve my own problems step by step. I have the trojan and the keylogger in exe file. I heard that they could be saved as .hlp files and they would automatically download themselves. is it correct? or are there any other ways? or are there any other forums where people who know things, share the information instead of mocking people?

Also looking

Understand the problem your having with responses on here. It seems like everyone has something to say...but none of it helpful. If you have found something though as far as the keylogger...I would definately be interested...hit me back if you can. As for the rest of you jaggs' that have nothin' better to do then talk sh*t on here about those of us not in the know.... BLOW ME!

Quote Originally Posted by pYdO
    Understand the problem your having with responses on here. It seems like everyone has something to say...but none of it helpful. If you have found something though as far as the keylogger...I would definately be interested...hit me back if you can. As for the rest of you jaggs' that have nothin' better to do then talk sh*t on here about those of us not in the know.... BLOW ME!
    I sent you a private message

yo can any help with this

ok i have a keylogger.trojan the only thing i need now is how to change the e mail so it e mails it to me any one no

[email]*****kings@**********[/email]
    john

+ Reply to Thread