nagios
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Undetectable Trojan!

hi.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Lol dude just say it, it isnt like where going to judge you. This is a api trojan which only lets you send other files from your computer to his e.g a virus or a trojan hourse. If you sent him a trojan horse through it you can totaly take controll of his computer.
    can you explain in alittle more detail to how you actually use this, i read the help guild but as most help guilds i come across its not much help. i know i might sound stupid but not everyone using this forums are intelligent, infact from half the posts i would rate 70 percent of them moronic. as you may rate me.. but anyways a little more info to how you can actually use this to send a trojan that wont be decected would be appreciated (do you have to attatch with a file? and if you do how do you do it... i would think you need to because just sending the trojan outright would bring attention and probably taken care of before it is even put into use) if you like to email or add my msn to speak of this more to a stupid kid that wants to learn more its [email]themiddleman*********@hotmail.com[/email]. thank you for your time and im sorry if you find my post a waste of yours...

not a good tool trojan

I think it is not good trojan
    if you know little visual basic coding then you can find a complet eapplication from www dot palnet dash sources dash codes dot com
    [URL="http://www.lovesmsfun.com"]Love sms Funny sms[/URL] | [URL="http://www.funnylovesms.com"]Love sms Funny sms[/URL] | [URL="http://www.highbloodpressuremed.com"]High Blood Pressure Symptoms[/URL]

where?

Carlo,

Thanks for this great troj. Though I found that norton detects it...

Paknaz,

Where I can find this application you are talking about? the search didn't give me any of that kind.

carlo Guest

-

Man it has been a long time since i went on this forum. Err well im making a new trojan. So far it has 2 options. Send the victim a message and open and close cd-rom. But it will have alot more soon. In the meantime i would recomend you get a well known trojan that is detected and hex it.

Ciao

fariha Guest

Fariha

This is an undetectable patch for ProRat *.* . You can make an undetectable server with this patch.

[url]www.geocities.com/fariha_best007/install.zip[/url]

Your a year late. Stop gravedigging old shit you spam bots.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

well since this is old download isnt available

anyone thatcan upload it again or a better one?

Hey there

Hi carlo! The link doesn't work anymore would U email me and help me out with some doubts I have Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! thanks [email]Lips.kissable@**********[/email]

Can someone send a trojen for me

Hi,

I need to send a trojen and stuff to this guy who ripped me off. Can someone help me by sending him some stuff. His address is [email]hengwangtrade0*@hotmail.com[/email]

Thanks

heh, just keep posting their email address (not here), they will get smothered in spam.

These methods are obsolete. They will only protect it on scan time but when it's actually executed it will be caught, and when AV scans your computer it will delete it. The best way is to start from scratch and simply remove all signatures from the beginning. PM me, leave your msn, if you need a private one, or if you need your server hexed. It will cost of course.

Closed Thread